Chapter 1

*Teen Top Family*

“Oh my god, Changhyun he's so cute, congratulations guys!!” Chanhee said to the proud new parents who smiled like fools. The little baby was only one day of live and was already the most visited in that hospital.

“Can I pick him?” Minsoo asked to Changhyun who have the baby on his arms. Changhyun nodded and the leader picked the little baby.  “And can we know his name?”

“His name is Hyun Ki, Choi Hyun Ki.” Jonghyun replied. Minsoo smiled to the baby and made funny faces.

“Omma, I want to see him too!” Ji Min pushed Niel t-shirt asking for attention. Niel didn’t say anything and just picked his daughter up. “Aww, so cutee! Omma, appa, look, he is so small.” Niel smiled to his baby and kissed her cheek. Minsoo happily nodded.

“I like babies, they are soo cute.” Ji Min happily concluded.

“Yes, they are… I miss those days when you were this size, now you already have a boyfriend.” Minsoo answered to Ji Min who when heard Minsoo talking about boyfriends hid her face on Niel’s shoulder.

“He isn’t my boyfriend. Woohyun isn’t my boyfriend neither Sung Kyu… stop that appa!!” The little cried still hidden on Niel shoulder.

“Ohh, look what you made, Bang Minsoo. Minnie, don’t be sad, appa promise don’t talk about that again, right appa?” Niel tried to calm down the girl.

Minsoo gave Hyun Ki back too Changhyun’s arm, took Ji Min from Niel’s arms and said “I promise. I am sorry Ji Min, Appa don’t say it again. Now, don’t cry… Appa don’t want to see Ji Min crying.” He said and kissed her forehead.

They keep talking about the new baby of teen top family and giving advices to Changrick couple. When Jonghyun noticed something, Sung Kyu, since he entered in the room that he was leaning Chanhee’s leg and stayed very calm looking at the baby. That was very suspicious for a little boy who was always talking every second.

“Sang Kyu, hiii…” Jonghyun said squatting to face the little boy who was grabbing his omma´s leg. “Is everything alright?" he tried to have a talk with chunjoe's son but the boy just nodded and looked another way. Chanhee looked to Sang Kyu's reaction and found it strange. Sang Kyu loves play and talk with Jonghyun uncle and Changhyun uncle, of course he loves all his uncles but those two were the most childish, so why he answered like that?! Chanhee looked to Byunghun who looked at him back. Chanhee knew that his husband was thinking at the same thing.

"Sang kyu, son, are you already saw Hyung Ki baby, he is cute, isn't?" Byunghun asked. Sang kyu looked to the baby but didn’t show any interest. "You know that in a couple of months, omma will have a baby like that... And after he will grow up and you can play with him..." Byunghun said but his son just ignored him "Can I play Nintendo, please?" Chanhee just gave him his Nintendo and he put the earphones in his ears. His parents just sighed at the sametime.

 

"What happen to him?" Changhyun asked this time to Chanhee and Byunghun.

"He is very uncomfortable every time that we talk about the new brother or sister that here comes, I'm afraid to his reaction when the baby born!" Chanhee was already 5 months pregnant.

"He also is always stuck on Chanhee, I think that he was afraid to lost Chanhee…” Byunghun said.

“Don’t say thing like that!! Lost me?? He is just jealous… You just talk like something bad going to happen to me. Stop that, Lee Byunghun! I will stop talking with you if you say it again, do you heard me??” Chanhee wasn’t very happy with Byunghun’s comment.

Everyone, excluding Sang Kyu who didn't hear that and Chanhee, started laughing with Chunji reaction. "Ohh, I miss Chunji changing of mood..." Changhyun said awhile laughing. 

"Hey, you gave born yesterday but I know how to make you shut up so if I was you I was already with my mouth shut!! I have no mercy!!" He threatened him. Everyone stopped laughing, the guy was talking really serious...
They continue to speak for a few moments but after that they left the hospital room leaving just Changrick with his baby alone. 

"Oh god, i'm hungry and sleepy." Changhyun complained. 

"Don't worry, baby. I bet that the nurse is almost ..." Then Jonghyun was answering the nurse come in with Changhyun's dinner. Jonghyun smiled. The nurse asked if everything was alright with the baby and his omma. The couple just nodded and she left the room. 

"I told you~~" Jonghyun said with a smile. 

"Aggrr, I hate hospital food." 

"But you said you are hungry!?" Jonghyun said and his boyfriend made a cute pout. "So if I feed you... will you eat it?" He proposed. Changhyun nodded and open his mouth waiting for the food. Jonghyun just laughed with his boyfriend aegyo.

"I can't believe, now I have to feed two baby... my baby son and his omma... aigooo." He joked while was feeding him.

"Give me more respect! I'm your hyung..." Changhyun said his usual phrase. He have to remember his boyfriend always about the same who just rolled his eyes after head that. 

"Thank you for everything, Hyung." He passionately kissed him. "I will love you forever, my baby hyung..." 

 

After leaving the hospital, Chanhee, Byunghun and their son went to Byunghun’s parents house for dinner. Byunghun’s parents were always very lovely. They never been against Byunghun chooses and take care of Chanhee like he was their son too.

After the dinner, Byunghun’s omma started to clear the table and Chanhee like usually want to help her but Byunghun stopped him, making him sit next to him.

“But I want to help omma…” Chanhee pouted.

“I don’t need help, Chanhee, please stay here... you are pregnant, and you have to rest!!” He still pouting and laid his head in Byunghun’s shoulder.

“Why don’t you let me do anything? I am just pregnant not sick!! This isn’t my first time… I already had Sang Kyu…”

“But you have to be more careful, okay? I just don’t want anything bad with you two!”

“Ommaaaa~” Sang Kyu sleepily sang while sat on Chanhee’s lap and laid his head on Chanhee’s belly.

“Look, Sang Kyu, please come to appa’s lap.” Byunghun asked to the little boy who obeyed. “Chunji, be careful with your belly, don’t pick up Sang Kyu, for Jesus’s sake!”

“You are overreacting! I will pick up my child if I want…” Byunghun rolled his eyes and sighed. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First chapter is updated!!
Kyahh~, I so happy I cameback >u< l love to write fanfics for you... <3
Thank you for read, subscribed and commented...I hope you enjoy it!! =3=
Now, I going to left this amazing and y gif of C.A.P because I just feel like e . e eheh