VIII

Persuade Me Wolf-Boy {DISCONTINUED}

Lina was completely relieved that the weekend had arrived. For the first time in a while, she was able to sleep in well past eight in the morning. Her dad did knock on her bedroom door to check in on her before he left for work.

“Hey sweetheart, I’m off now. I’ll be back at seven in the evening,” He informed in a soft tone. Lina grumbled in acknowledgement, burying herself deeper into her thick blankets. Her dad chuckled at the sight, “Will you be staying in a home all day?”

Lina thought carefully and groggily replied, “I might go out and explore the shops later after lunch.”

“Okay, I’ll leave you some money in the kitchen then. Be safe; call me if you get lost.” Her dad finished and left her to continue her sleep.  Lina soon heard the roar of the Jeep and crunch of snow as her dad pulled away from the house. She sighed in content before going into a deep slumber.

Waking up naturally and with no loud interruptions was euphoric for her. She looked at the time and saw that it was almost midday. She lazily stayed in her bed for another ten minutes before getting up and freshening up.

She made her breakfast-slash-lunch, eating it in front of the TV. The news was on so she mindlessly watched it as she chewed on her bread.

“There have been more recent sightings of wolves in the area. Though they have been known to inhabit the woodlands, there has been the surprising detection of wolves within the suburbs which has caused alarm with many residents...” said the serious news presenter. Lina’s ears perked up and she paid more attention to the suited lady on screen.

“Speculations have been made whether it is safe to go out in evenings. The mayor himself has advised to take precautions and be indoors early until solutions have been reached.” The segment ended and went onto the weather.

“No surprise,” Lina muttered as the forecast only predicted snow. Her mind flashed back to that one night where she was haunted by howls and the piercing eyes of the grey wolf that stood so close to the her house. She wasn’t sure how she felt about it.

Sure it made her heart race with a sort of adrenaline due to having a wild animal so nearby but she had no idea why she couldn’t fear it. Finishing off her meal, she leapt up from the sofa, turned off the TV and washed her dishes.

Lina geared up for the cold outside and ventured outside. She gasped at first, feeling the immense contrast from the warm house and the chilly outdoors. Soon her shivering stopped and her layers were doing some good in keeping her body temperature constant.

She would have to walk into town since she had no form of transport. She had no idea if there was a bus nearby either. She cursed herself, knowing that she should have asked her dad when she had the chance.

“Well, I could use the exercise.” Lina tried to make light of her situation.

It took over half an hour to get to the busy centre of town by foot. There were rows of independent stores that fringed a walkway. The main attraction seemed to be the larger shopping centre that had a glass elevator that looked out to the world; the whole thing just looked like ice ironically.

Before Lina even thought about shopping, she dropped by a small bakery that was selling hot chocolate. She bought herself one, allowing the cup to warm her hands and the chocolaty steam to fan her face.

The first sip scalded her tongue a little, causing her to yelp and pout.

“You should wait a while before you drink that,” a voice came from her side.

That voice did wonders to her heart. It drummed erratically and sent the blood rushing to her cheeks.

“I can never seem to escape you,” She blurted without thinking. Sehun chuckled, walking round Lina until he faced her.

“Don’t tell me you don’t like it.” He replied with a lazy smirk across his mouth. Lina in a shaky breath and busied herself by drinking from her paper cup. She hissed again, forgetting how hot the liquid was all in the aid to distract her from staring at Sehun’s ridiculously handsome face.

Sehun shook his head, “Didn’t I tell you to wait?”

He stepped forward and took her cold cheeks in his hands. Surprisingly, his fingers seemed to scald her face; they were so warm that Lina couldn’t help but be a bit too comfortable.

There was a mischievous glint in Sehun’s eyes and he lowered his head slightly, his words slipping from his mouth so devilishly.

“Want me to kiss it better?”

Lina almost choked at the suggestion, almost spilling her hot chocolate, “Er, no, I, no that’s not, no.”

She stuttered and fumbled with her words, causing her to feel embarrassed and she was so sure it was showing through the glow in her face. Sehun laughed. His expression was so different and mesmerising to Lina. His face was scrunched up in a million dollar smile that brightened up his entire face. His eyes disappeared into black crescents.

He looked so sweet and child-like.

And so very different. So different. It was a change to that frown he wore to match his steely eyes.

“You should smile more.” Lina said her thoughts aloud, causing Sehun to cease laughing and cough awkwardly. He had this sheepish look on his face and scratched the back of his head.

“Heh, Lu Han always says I look like a donkey when I do,” Sehun murmured. Lina sniggered lightly at the insult but quickly stopped when she saw Sehun frown. She comforted him by placing a hand on his upper arm, “Don’t listen to him. I think you look handsome when you do.”

Sehun raised an eyebrow, his lips forming an almost smile,” Handsome huh? What else?”

Lina blushed, looking down at the snow before looking up again at him, “I don’t want to say.”

Sehun’s face showed much amusement to Lina’s behaviour.

They were soon walking along, with Lina finally able to drink her beverage and the two talking about nonsense things like why planets were sphere; why couldn’t they be a cube?

“Because nobody wants a cube planet.” Sehun replied.

Lina scoffed, “Er, I do.”

Sehun laughed, “No you don’t. You just think you do.”

“How do you know what I think? You’re not a mind reader.” Lina countered back. Sehun stopped and stood before her, “I bet I can read your mind now.”

She looked at him in disbelief, “Go on then.”

She quickly thought of something. I wonder what it would be like to really kiss him.

Sehun squinted and watched her eyes scan his own face and fixate on one feature. He smirked lightly and his lips. Without even thinking, he swooped down, pressed his feathery lips against hers. He coaxed hers to respond with slow caresses.

The kiss didn’t last too long before he pulled back and soaked in the bewildered look on Lina’s face.

“Was I right?” Sehun asked. Lina’s lips were still parted and red as her cheeks. Instead of answering him, she dropped the cup in her hand and threw her arms around his neck. Their lips were attached in a hungry frenzy. Sehun held the back of her head as his lips nudged and sensuously on her bottom lip.

A small whine melt into the kiss as Lina felt Sehun nibble on her lip as if notifying her of his next move. They broke apart for the second time. Sehun looked around before grabbing Lina’s hand and walking quickly over to a secluded corner that was hidden away from the rest of the world.

Lina’s heart jumped in excitement as Sehun pushed her against the wall. He kissed the shell of her ear and whispered in a low voice, “You’re mine Lina.”

Her breath caught in and soon she felt his lips once again. If she had her way, she would never stop kissing him. It left her thoughts muddled and her stomach doing dangerous somersaults. She couldn’t help the way her body seemed to react when his tongue touched hers and his hands were sneaking their way up her jumper slowly.

Eventually, the pair separated. Lina breathed with heavy breaths, resting her head against Sehun’s. He pecked lightly once more, just to remind himself of the feel of her lush lips.

Sehun’s eyes burst open. His wolf side was clawing its way to the surface. He jumped away from Lina so suddenly that it startled her.

He knew what was going to happen. He was going to claim Lina upon instinct, mark her as his own.

“Sehun?” Lina called gently, trying to reach out to him. Sehun leapt back further, “No. Stop!”

Lina looked confused and hurt and the mere sight of it was killing Sehun. He didn’t want her to feel like that because of him.

“Just...” Sehun’s voice came out strained and he hunched over at the opposite wall, “Just let me breath for a second.”

He tried to control the urge by taking deep, shaking breaths and scratching at the bricks behind him.

Lina felt helpless and worried, “Well, I have to do something!”

She stepped forward, despite Sehun’s warning. Just the mere presence of Lina was sending Sehun insane. He growled inhumanely, shoving Lina against the wall and holding her there with his hands griping onto her arms.

“Sehun!” She cried in surprise. She stared at the boy before her with wide eyes, “You’re scaring me. Stop it!”

Sehun buried his face in her neck and nuzzled softly, making her think that he was fine now. He was far from it.

He could feel the control slipping; every sniff he took of her scent he could feel it. His gums ached as they transformed into sharp razors.

Lina whimpered when she felt the slight graze of the teeth against her supple skin. Sehun couldn’t stop himself now. His teeth broke into the skin of her neck, officially marking her as his. She cried out the second they pierce through. Sehun held his place, letting the bond form.

Lina’s eyes rolled back due to the intensity of it all. She couldn’t deny how pleasurable it made her feel at that moment in time.

Sehun finally moved back, allowing Lina to examine the damage to her neck. Her fingers barely grazed upon the wound and it sparked off to be too tender to touch. She looked at Sehun, who was regaining more control of himself. The guilt was evident across his eyes.

“What did you do?” Lina hissed accusingly.

Sehun had a sudden lack of explanation. Lina walked around him, ready to escape and go home.

“Wait, Lina!” Sehun protested.

“No! You stay away from me Sehun!” Lina yelled and ran off, tears threatening to spoil her face.


This has to be the longest chapter of this entire fanfic! Is this the kind of length I should do in the future??

Anyhoo! I hope you liked it!!!

Let me know if i made any mistakes that I may have not noticed :D