XIII

Persuade Me Wolf-Boy {DISCONTINUED}

Sehun dragged himself into the kitchen. No doubt Lina was being tormented on a more regular basis and Sehun knew what he had to do in order to stop all her pain. If he could, if there were no consequences, he would have turned her. But Lina was human. She was weaker than him in so many aspects and probably grew up to fear wild animals like wolves. Even he had to admit that the sight of bear-sized wolves would be terrifying. Sehun began to imagine what her reactions would be if he were to stand before her in his animal form. He imagined opening to let out shriek after shriek in absolute terror and her brown eyes cloud over in salty tears. Just the thought of it all made Sehun's shoulders droop and dispair wash over him.

"You're up early," Sehun's mother, the current Luna of the pack, interrupted his thoughts. Sehun grunted a small sound of acknowledgement. It was too early to waste energy by speaking.

His father sat at the dinner table, drinking steaming coffee from his mug. Sehun was starting to notice how the Alpha, his father, seemed to have an eye on him, watching his every move as he settled into his own chair.

His father cleares his throat and placed his mug firmly on the table.

 

"I went to check up on you last night, Sehun," the Alpha began and Sehun's stomach dropped, "But you weren't in bed. Where were you?"

 

Sehun pressed his lips in a thin line, his eyes flicking to his mother who had a confused expression on her delicate face. He shifted in his seat uncomfortably.

 

"I went out on a run," Sehun replied. It was partly the truth. He had woken up all of a sudden last night; he could feel her agony as if it were his own pain. Without a second to even think, he had leapt out of bed and charged over to her house, jumped into her room through the open window and stayed until she was comfortable and asleep. He still had the mental image of Lina falling into slumber in his arms and the way her lips were pouting to match a slight frustrated expression on her face. Before he had left, he made sure to steal a kiss from them.

 

Sehun's dad nodded slowly, folding up the newspaper he had been reading earlier.

 

"Right Sehun, I gave you the chance to tell me but I guess it's up to me. When were you going to tell us you found your mate?" His father asked, looking directly into his son's eyes.

 

A gasp came from his mom with her eyes lighting up with bliss, "Mate?"

 

Sehun clenched his jaw and straightened up in his chair, completely lost for words.

 

"She went to the clinic yesterday," his father continued, "And described very interesting symptoms."

 

It dawned on Sehun that Lina had lied to him. Maybe not full on lying but she hid that fact. Another realisation when he remembered who owned the clinic: Dr. Lu.

 

"Who is she?" His mother asked in an excited tone. Sehun squared his shoulders and prepared a stoic expression to answer their questions with.

 

"Her name is Lina and...she doesn't know about our world," Sehun managed to let out slowly.

 

When the Alpha saw his wife's confused expression, he took it upon himself to explain further, "She's a human, sweetheart, and daughter of the PR at city hall."

 

"Oh my," She gasped whilst holding her hands to her lips as if to contain her words, "Why is she visiting the clinic?"

 

Sehun nervously looked between both her parents, "I've already marked her..."

 

"You didnt?" his mother feigned slight horror and turned to her husband, "What do we do?"

 

The Alpha stood up from his seat amd fixed the cuffs of his shirt. He looked at Sehun with a serious expression that meant business, "Sehun, I've spoken to Lu and he's told me the extent of your mate's troubles. You have till the end of the week to turn her otherwise there will be further complications."

 

Sehun frowned, "Complications...what do you mean?"

 

"This can end in two ways. Your mark will turn into a virus and it will kill her in the most agonising way. Or she will go into a heat and find another male wolf to mate with if you don't. Dr. Lu can not predict which it will be but don't take any chances."

 

Sehun swallowed the lump in his throat and nodded gingerly. He couldn't put it off anymore. He knew what he had to do. There was no other choice. He would do it today, he thought with determination.

 

 

 

Lina was waiting her dad to pick her when she had recieved a call from himself saying that he couldn't get to her on time due to work and left reassuring instructions on how to get the bus from school to around the corner from home. She began her walk from the school gates to the bus stop that was crowded with studets. She instantly assumed that was where she should be.

 

A hand grasped her elbow, pulling her back quite roughly, making her stumble and skid slightly on ice. She grasped the person securely with her hair all over her face. She whipped the strands away and looked up at the person.

 

Her shoulders relaxed and she allowed herself to straighten up yet refused to take her hands off his arms. Her fingers felt the tight muscles rippling tingles to her senses.

 

"Sehun." She breathed out. He gave her a crooked smile and held her tighter by the waist. When his eyes caught on to the way her tongue snuck out to moisten her lips, there was a sudden magnetic pull towards Lina.

 

Their lipa brushed upon each other, barely touching. All Lina felt were feathery wisps of movement across along with their short breaths mingling amongst the intense atmosphere.

 

Lina was so sure that Sehun was going to kiss her. Even if he didn't, shr didn't know if she had the ability to resist colliding lips with him.

 

"I want to show you something." Sehun's cryptic words came as a deep, sensuous vibration against her lips; they had almost made her ignore what he was telling her.

 

The next thing she knew, she was being dragged to his car. He held the passenger door for her to get it. Lina shook herself out of her daze and looked at him accusingly.

 

"What are you planning?" She demanded to know.

 

Sehun just gave her a gentle push towards her seat and shut the door. By the time he got to his side she was buckled in. He settled in as well, strapping on the seat belt.

 

Sehun said no words to answer her questions and simply started the car. He had no idea how he was going to tell her about his secret. He hadn't planned that far; he didn't even know where he was driving to. All he knew was if he had any chance with her, he had to come clean.

 

"Well, are you going to tell me?" Lina's voice brought him back to reality, "You've been acting very wierd lately."

 

Sehun's lip quirked up slightly in a small smile. Knowing she noticed made him feel a surge within him as well as a sense of smug. But then he lost that smile. His face hardened and was set completely in stone. It was now or never.

 

"Lina," the way he said her name caused a churning in her stomach and a blush on her cheeks, "There's some things you should know about me."

 

Lina looked at him with a curious expression, peering at him carefully.

 

"What things?"

 

He ruffled his hair when he found it difficult to find the words to explain.

 

"It's...I'm not...normal," Sehun said, driving the car unconsciously to a secluded clearing at the base of a range of mountainous hills.

 

"Well, who wants normal? That would be boring," she replied as the car came to a slow halt.

 

Sehun got out without a word and breathed in the crisp cold air, allowing it to clear his mind momentarily. He heard the passenger door open and close followed by a shuffling of feet. He turned to look at Lina who was evaluating their surroundings before meeting his gaze. She offered him a comforting smile that seemed to relax his tense shoulders.

 

"What's this about Sehun?" she asked softly, feeling wary of his odd behaviour but then again, Sehun always seemed to have this odd side to him. She watched him close his eyes for a second before speaking again.

 

"I'm--I'm afraid that if I tell you then you won't want anything to do with me," he confessed. Twas difficult to do so; Sehun was afraid of nothing and wouldnt even think to make light of his weaknesses.

 

Lina chuckled nervously, "Whatever it is can't be that bad."

 

Even as she said the statement, she was struggling to trust it. He was officially making her feel worried. What was so terrible?

 

Sehun's grey eyes shone with a sort of knowing. His had swept through his coloured locks before an idea struck upon him.

 

If he couldn't tell her, the he would show her.

 

His blazer jacket slipped off his shoulders and he flung on tip of the car. Lina looked bewildered as Sehun began loosening the buttons of his shirt.

 

"What are you doing?" Lina snapped in alarm, "Hey! You're going to freeze to death!"

 

Sehun was down to his boxers. His thumbs were hooked on the band and he raised an eyebrow at Lina. Her face was flushed and she covered her eyes when she realised what his next move would be.

 

She flinched all of a sudden when she began to hear a series of cracking and feral growling. She dared herself to peek through her fingers.

 

She gasped audibly, her hands flying to and no longer protecting her eyes.

 

Before her stood a wolf. Its coat was light grey and somewhat glittered under the sun to resemble silver. She fished through her memory, wondering where she had seen it before. The wolf took a step towards her, causing a bolt of fear through her and her leg to take a step back.

 

She couldn't believe what she was seeing. She could hardly make herself accept the possibility that the wolf before her was Sehun.

 

"I don't understand," Lina whispered.

 

There came a whine from the wolf. It flattened its ears and lowered his head. For a while, they both stayed like that in silence. Lina was finding it hard to overcome the shock.

 

Sehun attempted to move closer again. His paws moved across the snow to be near her. His head was still lowered and he crouched till he was nested on the ground. His nose nuzzled against Lina's stomach. She froze for another second but managed to calm herself down.

 

"A wolf..." she whispered, "A werwolf...oh my god."

 

Her hands timidly rested at the top of Sehun's head and her fingers were lost amongst the silky fur.

 

As if a switch had flicked in her, she suddenly withdrew and stepped well away from Sehun. He looked at her with sad eyes as he scrutinized her expression. There was doubt written across her face.

 

"Sehun...please take me home," she said, her mind in turmoil. What was she doing petting a wolf? Any outsider would think she was crazy or even bring out a gun and shoot him.

 

Sehun whined even more.

 

"Just take me home!"

 

--------------

WHASSUP

It's Jeojadu here, Dubulge sent me this update from her phone since her computers not working and I have just uploaded it for her! See how hard-working she is guys =^.^= So updates may be pretty slow while she types everything on her phone so please be patient :)

Hope you enjoy it!