XIX

Persuade Me Wolf-Boy {DISCONTINUED}

Warning: The following chapter will contain some extra saucy scenes. Nothing traumatising {I hope}, but there is no because I know there are readers uncomfortable and isn’t part of the plan in this story. Enjoy!

 

Lina hurried around the house, placing misplaced objects back in their spots and cleaning here and there after her father had left. She charged up the stairs and looked in the mirror, fixing her hair and straightening her clothes. She never was so conscious of her appearance until now.

Her stomach churned, but in the warm fluttering way that made her excited and light up her face with a smile. The deep thuds echoing from downstairs caught her attention. He was here. Lina rushed down and stood before the front door. She took in a deep breathe, one hand holding on to the door knob, and opened the door.

She was greeted by Sehun putting a thin woollen sweater on in the cold. Lina frowned at the sight but she didn’t complain; she bit hard on her lip, thinking about how his skin would feel like under her fingers.

“What are you doing?” She asked. Sehun ruffled his hair back in place and straightened his top, “How did you think I came?”

It took a few moments to realise that Sehun had transformed to come over. She moved aside to let him in and unconsciously voiced her thoughts, “So…you always have to take off your clothes when you change?”

Sehun laughed a bit, “Yes, why?”

Lina shook her head, closing the front door, “No reason.”

She led the way out of the kitchen and towards the living room. She was held back abruptly by Sehun’s arms. She gasped audibly, her body welcoming the unexplainable heat from Sehun’s. She craned her head back to look at him and gave him a questioning look.

Sehun turned her round, his hands running down her arm, all the while lifting them to go around his shoulders. Lina stepped forward and stood on her toes to increase her height. She liked being level with his face more.

His palm pushed the small of her back so their chest just about touched.

“I feel like I’ve waiting years for this,” Sehun murmured. Lina smiled, her fingers touching the ends of Sehun’s hair, catching his gaze with her eyes.

“You don’t have to wait anymore,” She whispered. Sehun’s eyes were dancing with glazed shine, yet they were dark with intensity and desire. His mouth brushed upon hers again and again before capturing her lips in a soft caress. Involuntarily, a small mewl left Lina’s throat as she tilted her head back, running her hands across his chest and shoulders.

Sehun laced one hand through her hair, cradling her head whilst the other slid across her ever so subtly. Line felt the spontaneous touch and her stomach flipped once more and her legs tingled. They pulled away and stared in silence.

Lina held onto his hands, biting down on her lip, and cautiously walking backwards towards the staircase. Sehun’s lips lifted in a smirk of acknowledgement and followed, occasionally leaning forward to kiss her lips, neck and her lips again.

As soon as they were in Lina’s room, she locked her door, just in case.

Sehun sat at the bed, waiting. She walked up to him with a sense of giddiness rushing through her. It all felt right to her. She jumped on the bed beside him, laughing almost. Sehun laid down next to her, grinning back. He twirled a strand of her hair and pushed it out of the way, to really look at her face.

He bent his head down, lip grazing against lip. Lina her lips in anticipation, accidently Sehun’s. He growled wildly and stole another fierce kiss.

This time, Lina’s body crawled his heat. It was like she was inches away from fire. The way Sehun’s fingers glided across her stomach and his tongue swept fluidly made her mind go into a frenzy. Sehun tried his best to tame the animal inside him. He wanted nothing more but to unleash everything he had, and take Lina to the upmost levels of bliss. But he didn’t want to scare her.

Lina frowned and created a small gap between their heads. Sehun looked bewildered for a moment. She sat up and swiftly straddled Sehun’s torso, grabbing a hold of his collar. She looked down with her brows still creased.

“Stop holding back from me,” Lina snapped.

Sehun raised an eyebrow and shook his head, “You don’t know what I’m capable of if I stop.”

Lina latched on to his bottom lip, gliding her teeth across it as she released it. He let out a throaty groan, still straining hard to keep his cool.

“Why don’t you show me then?” Lina taunted. She felt his palms run across her thighs and rest perfectly on her . She felt a soft squeeze that caused her to gasp. Sehun took advantage and devoured her lips; she tasted sugary and intoxicating that he couldn’t help but sneak in a gentle grind of his crotch.

Lina pulled back, panting heavily but still kept going, placing kisses across his jaw and neck, her tongue dancing against his salty skin. She on a patch of his neck, gently nibbling teasingly. Sehun’s head rolled back and his hands gripped on to her waist tightly.

Suddenly, Lina was on her back with Sehun towering over her. His head fell over his eyes and their chests aligned.

“You can’t say I didn’t warn you, Lina,” Sehun said in a low voice. She shivered unconsciously at the sound of her name and thought she would lose all control at just that.

Lina half smirked while she in her lower lip with her teeth, anticipating what Sehun had to offer.

 

In the morning, Lina felt ghostly hints of fingers across her back. The events of the previous night were fresh in her head and her lips stretch in a smile. Her eyes opened a crack, greeted by Sehun’s relaxed face.

She reached up and traced the shape of his smiling lips, enjoying the rare sight.

“I like it when you smile,” She mumbled. Sehun grinned wider and grabbed her closer, loving the feel of her every cell of skin against his own.

She looked at the clock on her wall and sighed. She would have to get up for school in an hour. All she wanted to do was lie in her bed with Sehun all day.

“Hey,” Sehun began, “Do you…maybe want to come and have dinner at my house one day?”

Lina looked at him in surprise, “Just you and me?”

Sehun looked nervous for a moment and took in a deep breath, “No, I’ve told my parents about you. Having mates is a big deal and they really want to meet you.”

She looked doubtful still.

“I don’t know…this is kind of serious…” She trailed.

“I know,” Sehun tried persuading, “But, mates are for eternity. I want to be with you for all my years. Will you come?”

Lina contemplated in her head. She would never have thought she would find her eternal partner at such a young age but it all seemed to fit. She could see what Sehun saw; the two of them, together, for the rest of their life.

“Yes,” she replied gleefully.