XII

Persuade Me Wolf-Boy {DISCONTINUED}

The bite had healed fully by now. It no longer irritated Lina as much but it scarred her neck. There were teeth marks but she could easily cover them with make-up because now she was beginning to run out of turtle necks to wear.

Things were only beginning to worsen now. The vomiting occurred twice a day now and the painful cramps all over her body lasted longer. She feared the feel of her bones being crushed and muscles tensed in the most excruciating manner. Lina now feared for her life. She hadn’t told anyone about it, though Sehun somewhat knew. What she was feeling wasn’t normal. She contemplated making a doctor’s appointment and try to ask for their help.

So that’s what she did.

After school, she had arranged an appointment and the local clinic to have a check up. She didn’t tell her dad about it even though the thought crossed her mind. The last thing she wanted was to worry him for no reason if there were nothing seriously wrong with her. She scoffed at the thought. There had to be something wrong with her. No human could go through all that without some terminal damage.

She walked through the foot deep snow, her feet sinking in till it found solid ground. She was going at a snail’s pace to avoid any slips and trips and the embarrassment of land face first in a blanket of ice snow. She worried if she would even turn up at the clinic before it closed.

A honk of a car startled her and pulled her back to the reality around her. A silver car rolled up beside her on the road. The tinted windows began sinking down and Sehun’s face was revealed.

“Want a lift?” He asked. For the past few days, Lina questioned her relationship to Sehun. Those days had gone on as if that night in her bedroom hadn’t happened. It was like he was completely detached and frankly it had annoyed Lina to the core because she could hardly get a word out of him.

“Oh so now you want to talk?” She snapped in a miffed tone. She carried on walking up the street; just a few more turns at she’d be at the clinic.

Sehun’s car still drove on at similar pace as Lina’s walking. He was starting to build up a bit of traffic and there were more honking and angry curses from the drivers who were stuck in the car going at the most slowest speed.

“Lina, get in the car,” Sehun ordered. He didn’t like the fact that she was walking all by herself in the freezing weather.

“No. Just leave me alone,” Lina yelled slightly to be heard over all the ruckus the line of cars were making behind Sehun’s sleek car.

“This traffic of cars is only going to get longer, so why don’t you get in the damn car?” Sehun said in a more authoritative tone. He wouldn’t have his mate disobeying him like that. The wolf inside him was clawing to the surface and feeling annoyed that Lina wouldn’t listen despite Sehun having her best interest at heart. Lina huffed and groaned and stamped her way to the passenger side of the car and slid in, making sure to slam the door extra hard.

Sehun began driving at a quicker speed as Lina buckled herself in. She realised he was going in the direction of her house which was completely the opposite direction to the clinic.

“I’m not going home,” Lina stated causing Sehun to slow down a bit.

“Oh, where to then?” Sehun asked.

She crossed her arms, refusing to reveal her real destination. He didn’t need to know her business when he took no interest. “Just drop be off at the High Street and I’ll be fine,” Lina said.

Sehun frowned, “Give me an exact location so I can take you straight to wherever you need to go.”

“You don’t need to know. Just do what I said.” She retorted.

“I don’t follow orders!” Sehun growled. Lina scowled and snapped her head in his direction, “You’ll follow mine!”

“Why won’t you tell me?” He argued back, beginning to direct his car to the High Street.

“Because I’m meeting my new boyfriend, that’s why,” Lina replied sarcastically  however, Sehun was livid at the mere thought that she was meeting up with some boy who wouldn’t be have as good as he would be.

“Boyfriend? Where did you find him?” Sehun asked through clenched teeth. His fingers tightened around the steering wheel and his eyes were lighted up till grey turned to cobalt.

“You know,” Lina began spitefully, “Just have lying around for my convenience. We make out when I want to and I don’t need to talk to him at all. It’s freaking marvellous actually.”

Sehun became silent now, fully well knowing that she was talking about him. The only reason Sehun hadn’t spoken to her as much was that every single waking moment was consumed by the idea that he would have to turn Lina sooner rather than later if he was to give her the relief she wanted. But was being a werewolf what she wanted? Sehun knew there were times in his life when he wished he wasn’t one; the idea of being a ‘normal’ person had always intrigued him.

“I’m sorry,” Sehun said softly but Lina would have none of it.

“Sorry? Is that all you can say to me? You don’t get to kiss me like that and ignore me like I don’t exist. You don’t get to mess with my head like that!” Lina scolded with erratic hand movements. She was breathing heavily by now as she felt the car slow down.

He had followed what she said and parked off the side of the street. The clinic was at the end of the road.

They sat in the car in silence, not particularly initiating any movement to say anything or get out.

“You better be sorry face,” Lina mumbled after a while causing a small smirk to form on Sehun’s face. He reached over and took hold of her hand, lacing his fingers through and placing his firm lips on her knuckles.

“I am sorry. I’ve had a lot on my mind and I shouldn’t have ignored you like I did. Forgive me?” Sehun pouted, nudging his forehead against her shoulder, causing her chilling exterior to slowly break down.

“I have somewhere to be,” Lina said, ignoring his apology though deep down she had already forgiven him.

“It better not be your boyfriend’s house,” Sehun warned.

Lina rolled her eyes as she opened the door and placed one leg out, “Oh don’t worry; we’ll be going to his room instead.”

Sehun screwed his eyes at her, feeling the need to knock on her head. He grabbed her arm and tugged her forward. Lina almost collapsed against his chest but her hands had reached out and braced herself against him, feeling the sculpted muscles beneath his shirt.

She in a deep breath and looked at his face beneath her lashes. He grabbed a hold of her chin and his lips out of habit.

“I like your lips,” He stated as he stared down at them. Lina chewed on her bottom lip in return, making them pinker.

“Uh...” She simply was struck dumb and had no idea how to respond.

“I’ve missed their taste,” Sehun whispered against Lina’s trembling lips. She couldn’t deny that she missed the sensation of Sehun’s soft lips pressed against hers in a frenzied kiss, which their lewd breathing and running hands.

“Kiss me then,” Lina said, finding her voice suddenly. Something sparked within Sehun and with his hand on the back of her head, his lips came crushing down on hers, smothering her petal like lips with sweet caresses and daring of his tongue.

Lina’s fingers dug into Sehun’s shirt, her nails grazing across his muscled chest before they ventured through his hair, tugging at the colourful locks urging him closer to her. One of his arms were woven around her waist, pulling her flush up against him till their chests touched with simply no space to spare.

Her teeth nibbled down on Sehun’s bottom lip, tugging it in the process of kissing him heatedly and causing a throaty groan from his which simply melted on to her tongue as their tongues touched with sensuous . Their breathing became for strangled as their need for oxygen was slowly overpowering their need for each other.

Lina was first to pull away. She filled her lungs with air but not too long after, Sehun took a claim over her lips and applied more pressure than before, kissing her hard and tugging on her lips till they were puffy and red. She cupped his cheeks and felt a growing desire to just have him all. She would have clambered on to his lap if it weren’t for the rude knocking on Sehun’s car window.

Though the windows were tinted, the faint shapes of their kissing session was more than obvious with the door open on Lina’s side.

A pedestrian had become disturbed by what he was seeing and decided to put an end to it, “You kids should know better than be humping in public!”

He scoffed and walked away from the car, leaving Lina to sink into the car seat in embarrassment.

“Oh god, that was humiliating!” Lina cried. Sehun tried hard to suppress his laughs and she noticed. She whacked him on the arm causing him to burst his chuckles out.

“Ugh, stupid.” She groaned and got out of the car. Her appointment was in fifteen minutes and she didn’t want to be late.

Sehun calmed down and leaned over to see her, “Try not to think of me too much when you’re seeing your boyfriend.”

Lina scoffed and strutted over to the pavement and began her walk. Sehun started up that car with a smile on his face. His mate was able to make him forget all of his troubles in an instant; he was mad to even think of not noticing her for the past few days. As he drove by  honked the horn of the car, making Lina to frown at the speeding car.

 

“Miss Park?” A nurse came through the door, “Park Lina?”

Lina stood up as her name was called and the nurse offered her a warming smile, “If you would like to go through Doors A and Doctor Lu will see you in Room 8.”

Lina nodded, grabbing her bag and walking through the blue set of doors marked with the letter A. She found room 8 and knocked on the door before twisting the handle and walking in. A man in a suit and doctor’s coat sat at a computer.

He swivelled round in his chair to face Lina and gestured to the chair in front of him, “Please take a seat Miss Park. What seems to be the problem?”

Lina took in a deep breath and began her listing her symptoms, “I’ve been experiencing bodily pains and vomiting for the past four days and they’re becoming frequent and unbearable.”

Dr Lu looked extremely concerned and asked Lina to lie down on the patient’s bed. He checked her stomach for any injury and asked her a serious of questions.

“Have you been ually intimate with anyone?” He asked.

Sehun’s face flashed across her mind but she shook herself away from them.

“I’m not pregnant,” She assured.

Dr Lu’s face was concentrated and revealed nothing to Lina.

“Okay pop back down and let’s take a seat.” He said, removing his latex gloves and disposing them. Lina sat back in her chair and awaited the verdict.

Dr Lu noticed something on Lina’s neck, “What’s that?”

Lina covered the bite and nervously laughed, “Just an old scar.”

Dr Lu nodded and smiled, “Miss Park, I can’t seem to find anything physically wrong with you, but I do have one theory. Let me confer with my colleagues and I will get back to you tomorrow. Though I must ask, do you have a boyfriend?”

Lina furrowed her eyebrows and shook her head, wondering why such information would be relevant.

“Miss Park, I cannot fully help you without knowing if you have a partner in your life,” He said, trying to pry information out of her.

Lina blushed slightly, “Um...well, there’s maybe one guy,”

“Name?” He asked.

Lina grew confused and suspicious.

“Sehun, sir.”

Dr Lu smiled, “That’d be all. Thank you for coming to see me and I shall notify you of my findings tomorrow.”

Lina smiled back and bid farewell, leaving the clinic to make another trip all the way home.

 

Dr Lu sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose as he searched through his contacts and called a particular number.

“Hello? Alpha?” He said into the receiver. There was a pause of silence before the doctor spoke again.

“We may have a problem, and it’s regarding your son.”


 

LONGEST CHAPTER YET GUYS! Over 2000 words.

Phew!

Anywayyy! HI GUYS! HOW YA DOING??

Let me know if there are typos. I didn't get the chance to proof read and I need to eat my dinner. My stomach won't stop GROWLing

See what I did there? GROWL? No...?

Okay.

._.

Bye guys