XV

Persuade Me Wolf-Boy {DISCONTINUED}

 “I’ll give you three guesses. If you lose, then I get to do whatever I want with you.”

Lina’s breathing became shallow as she felt his lips ghost across her jaw line in taunt. She opened to say something but only small sounds of stutter could be heard. Sehun’s scent was clouding her judgment, suffocating and intoxicating her all at the same time. Her body tingled with the sudden warmth he provided her when his torso was pressed against her.

She had never felt anything like it before. It was like a buzzing in her head that crawled all over her skin, right up to her fingertips.

“I—I don’t know,” she whispered breathlessly.

Sehun chuckled, his lips now vibrating against her neck so sensuously, “Two guesses left.”

Lina’s eyes sparked wider and looked down at the mop of rainbow hair nestled in the crook of her neck.

“That wasn’t a guess,” she protested quietly, afraid that her dad could hear them.

Sehun looked up with his eyes catching hers. The cool grey pools were alighted and seemed to be more electric than before.

“I make the rules here and I say two guesses left,” he announced with a hint of smug. His lips pressed against the tip of Lina’s chin, so close to her lips that were burning to be touched by him. He pulled back with a smacking, smooching sound and towered over her another time.

“Try again,” he urged, pushing back her dark hair away from her neck so he could mindlessly observe the mark he had given her. She visibly shivered once more when Sehun touched the pink scar. It was an involuntary action; she had no control over her body any more. It was so responsive to Sehun’s every move and every teasing touch.

Lina hadn’t a clue what else she could say. Maybe he was bluffing. He was probably playing a silly game.

“There isn’t anything to do to complete it, is there?” Lina attempted to call his bluff. Sehun only sniggered more in amusement.

“One guess left, Lina,” Sehun said in a low voice, “Think wisely.”

He lowered his head to her neck. His nose pressed against her flesh and he was assaulted by her fragrance. It nothing like he had experienced before. He couldn’t pinpoint what she smelled like; it was spicy yet flowery. His stomach churned with more excitement. He couldn’t believe that Lina was allowing him to be this close to her.

“Sehun…” She whined helplessly. She had no clue what to say.

Lina felt his lips against her skin once more. Something within her was building up; his pink lips were ever so close to the mark. Her innards twisted with anticipation. She wanted him just as much as he wanted her.

Her chest rose up and down rapidly with heavy breaths as she felt more chaste kisses across her neck and collarbone. He was taunting her purposefully by avoiding her sensitive spots and refusing to pay attention to her lips.

“You’re being very quiet, Lina,” Sehun remarked, enjoying how his voice made her tense up slightly, “Maybe you’re enjoying this too much,”

Lina couldn’t reply. was dry and her eyes shut close, savouring the feathery touches of his lips against her scalding skin.

Her eyes suddenly shot open and a theory dawned on her. If Sehun was a werewolf, then shouldn’t he have a werewolf mate? She sat up, regardless of Sehun covering her body with his own. He pulled back and looked at Lina in confusion.

“What is it?” He asked, a frown on his face and his brows furrowed.

She swallowed down nothing before she spoke, “How can I be your mate Sehun? We’re completely different species.”

She looked at him with wide, worried eyes. Sehun knew she was too clever for her own good. He ran a hand through his hair and sighed. He knew that the sultry mood was gone now; it would be thrown out the window after he explained. He was sure he’d be thrown out the window along with it.

“I don’t know. Werewolves aren’t meant to have human mates. Your DNA isn’t compatible with the mark I gave you. The flashes of pain…” Sehun sighed heavily, “That is your body fighting against my mark. Your body doesn’t recognise it so it’s attacking it.”

Lina looked as if she was on the verge of crying. Her eyes were full of dread and glistened under the light. She in her bottom lip and chewed nervously, waiting for Sehun to continue.

But he didn’t say anymore for a minute or two. Lina just let that information sink in before prompting him to speak again, “What will happen to me?”

Sehun felt helpless looking at Lina’s face. She was so incredibly vulnerable. How was he supposed to tell her when her expression was breaking his heart?

“You will die—”

“What?” She gasped, holding her hands to . Her eyes were b to the edge with tears and were threatening to fall. She vigorously blinked them away. Sehun quickly hushed her, grabbing her hands and cradling them in his own.

“Let me finish,” Sehun interrupted, “You could either die or I turn you.”

He avoided telling her about the fact that she could go into a heat and become a seductress and he would have no will power to withhold himself from her.

“Turn me? In to a werewolf?” She asked.

Sehun nodded, his thumb across her palm. She looked dazed for a second and leaned back against the head rest of her bed. Sehun shifted on the bed till he was comfortably beside her.

“Listen to me Lina,” Sehun commanded, grabbing a hold of her face so she could face, “I won’t let anything happen to you, I promise. I pledge my life to protect you no matter what.”

Lina frowned, “Don’t say that. You hardly know me!”

“I don’t care,” Sehun retorted, “You’re my mate. That means so much to me; I can’t imagine myself without you now that you’ve been in it.”

Lina rested her forehead on his and scrunched her eyes. Her life was becoming more complex by the minute.

“Oh god, what have I gotten myself into?” she whispered. Sehun pursed his lips, closing his eyes and relishing in her closeness. His hand slid gingerly down to the back of her neck and pulled her slightly closer.

“Don’t think of it anymore,” Sehun whispered, “Let’s just forget everything for now. We’ll deal with it tomorrow.”

Lina nodded lightly and soon felt the nudge of his nose and his warm breath radiate across her lips.

Her lips parted and they were captured by Sehun’s. The kiss was slow and tender; he took care to caress her lips gently. His mouth pressed harder as Lina’s fingers ventured through his colourful locks, pulling them lightly. She slowly changed her position so she knelt on her knees, slightly towering over Sehun.

Their lips never left the kiss for a second. She climbed on top of him, allowing her palms to across his broad shoulders and down his chest. She wanted to make him feel the same way he made her feel.

Sehun reluctantly pulled away, listening carefully. Lina looked down, puzzled.

“What is it?” She whispered.

“I think you’re Dad’s awake,” Sehun replied.

Lina almost panicked and jumped off the bed and began shoving Sehun to the window.

“You have to go,” Lina hissed, “My dad can’t find you here.”

Sehun’s lips pouted for a moment and was now almost half out the window. They both could now hear creaking footsteps on wooden floorboards coming towards the bedroom.

“Go!”

Sehun grinned and sneakily stole a kiss from Lina’s lips before jumping down to the ground. She watched in marvel as he ran, his body transformed in to a large grey wolf that slipped in between the trees.

The knock on Lina’s bedroom door pulled her out of her daydream.

“Lina, you okay? I heard voices,” Her dad called from the other side of the door.

“Er…yeah! I was just on the phone to Mina,” She replied smoothly, hoping the tremble in her voice didn’t give her away.

“Okay, well, get some sleep then. Good night.”

“Goodnight!” Lina said, sighing in relief as soon as she heard her dad’s bedroom door shut. That was too close.

She snuggled down into her bed after she switched off all the lights and smiled widely. Her lips were throbbing with the aftereffects of Sehun’s kiss.

Her smile slipped off her face when she remembered a minor detail.

What was her next move to be? Could she really handle being a werewolf?


TWO UPDATES IN TWO DAYS!

Am I awesome or am I awesome??

 

A LOTTT of people wanted rated. But there were a few who didn't so I decided to find a balance.

I'm not sure if I will write for this story but if I do, you will be warned and it'll probably only be one chapter to serve purpose for the storyline.

Hope you ENJOYED this chapter

!BYE! 

x