XXV

Persuade Me Wolf-Boy {DISCONTINUED}

The red haired boy was the epitome of nonchalance. He seemed to be unknown to the fact that Lina was uncomfortable by his random presence and that his stench was seeping into the fabric of her bed. He bounced upon the bed as if testing the mattress.

“Now this is what you call a bed. I could fall asleep right here, right now,” Jin commented, sinking further into her pillows.

“I’m going to have to ask you to leave,” Lina stated, holding the door open for him, “I have no idea how the hell you came in, but you can certainly find your way out.”

Jin tut-tutted, tilting his head as if considering her notion. The display of overdramatized reaction only bothered Lina a whole lot more.

“I think I like it here,” Jin replied, “Besides, I’m not going anywhere until I get what I came for.”

Lina’s nose flared slightly and she wondered if Sehun was still nearby. She could call him or something useful. She had a feeling Jin wouldn’t leave if she simply asked him to, and this time, she wouldn’t hold Sehun back from the werewolf that had broken into her home. However, curiosity nibbled at her.

“What’s that then?” Lina enquired, making sure that the door was still open. If it came to it, she wanted to be able to make a quick escape.

“I want to know how you’re changing into a werewolf and there is not a single scratch or bite from an Alpha,” Jin said, a little smirk on his lips and a knowing glint in his eyes. He felt a surge rush through him; it was like a small thrill as he watched Lina’s eyes widen in shock, and her lips purse to seal them. It felt immense to have leverage over a person like that.

“How do you know about that?” Lina asked.

“It’s all over the werewolf community. Soon to be alpha Sehun and his little human mate. Well, not human anymore though,” He taunted, a full grin across his mouth now to show his amusement.

“Well, it’s none of your business how it may or may not have happened, now if you plea—”

A gasp elicited from as her words were cut off. Jin’s movements were so fluid that she had barely comprehended what was happening before it was too late. A hand was caught at her neck, squeezing her wind pipes and cutting off the blood. Her voice came out as a pitiful cough. Lina clawed at Jin’s hand, trying her best to pry his fingers off but she was hardly a match for his strength.

“Let’s try again, Lina,” Jin growled, “Tell me what that disgusting Alpha did and I will try not to snap your neck.”

Lina wheezed and shook her head. Jin only tightened his grip. Tears were building up in the corner of her eyes. Her head was throbbing and spinning. She was sure her life would end in a matter of seconds and all she could think about was Sehun.

Another feral growl echoed amongst the room. The noise didn’t come from Lina’s attacker, but a mere couple of feet away from her. The next thing she knew, Sehun was charging at Jin.

Jin was torn off Lina, and flung to the floor with Sehun following after. His arms withdrew back as he held Jin down in place. His fist slammed down into Jin’s jaw, filling the latter’s mouth with crimson blood. Lina had been shoved aside to the floor and she cringed at the impact. Jin spat out at the carpet, irking Lina further.

Sehun lifted up Jin by his collar, up high so that his feet dangled off the ground. Sehun was furious. His face was clenched and brows were furrowed. Everything about him was so human until Lina’s eyes came to the sinister fangs bearing out in a threatening, animalistic scowl.

“If you come near Lina again, I swear I will rip your throat out with my teeth,” Sehun snarled dangerously. Jin seemed unaffected by Sehun and remained speechless. The bloodied werewolf looked over at Lina and grimaced with venom. He would make sure this wasn’t their last encounter.

“Do you understand?” Sehun yelled, shaking Jin in his hands. Jin looked back at Sehun. Instead of fighting back, Jin relented. Now was not the time but he would make sure to get what he needed, no matter what Sehun said.

Sehun managed to dispose of Jin immediately after, chucking him into the snow with one more kick. When he returned, he found Lina sat in the same spot, unmoving. He crouched down in front of her, concern written across his features. Lina tried to smile, but it faltered and broke in to a frown.

“Hey, are you okay?” Sehun whispered. Instead of waiting for her to point out her injuries, he tilted her chin up, examining the ripe, red hand marks on her neck. Lina nodded without a word.

Sehun’s lips twitched to the side before them in frustration.

“I’m so sorry for letting this happen,” Sehun began to repent, holding Lina’s face in his palms desperately. Lina’s eyebrows met and denied his apology, “Don’t be ridiculous. This isn’t your fault.”

“I said I would keep you safe, protected. I said nothing would hurt you again,” Sehun reminded, “and I’ve failed.”

Lina moved Sehun’s hands away so that she could connect her arms around his neck.

“Sehun, I don’t need you to protect me. I just need to know that you’ll be there to save me if I need saving. I need you stay with me please,” Lina murmured, reassuring Sehun with a few kisses on his parted lips.

“Lina, I don’t know what I’d do if anything happened to you,” He admitted, his eyes catching onto Lina’s.

She urged him to speak in such a way, “I’m not going anywhere, Sehun.”

“You better not. Because I will follow you everywhere,” He replied, causing a smile to finally form on Lina’s mouth. Sehun returned the gleeful look before it changed all of a sudden, “What did Jin want?”

Lina’s expression became solemn once more, “He wanted to know how I turned into a werewolf.”

Sehun raised one eyebrow, “Why would he want to know that?”

Lina shrugged, “I don’t know…but I think you should talk to your dad. It’s obviously something to do with the drug.”

Sehun agreed. They managed to remove themselves from the ground. Lina looked around her room and sighed. She would have to scrub out the blood in the carpet before her father came home. Not to mention, the pink bruises on her neck would have to be hidden. She looked at her bed and her nose wrinkled in disgust. She would have to clean her linens too.

“Okay Sehun. Let’s get to work. You take off the bed sheets and I will work on the carpet!” Lina ordered.

“What?” Sehun said, dumbfounded.

“I hope you don’t expect me to do all the work. Now, get to it,” Lina clapped her hands together with a grin before going into the bathroom to retrieve the cleaning supplies.

“Why do these covers smell like Jin?” Sehun called after her. Lina came back into the room and rolled her eyes, “We were rolling about in bed.”

Sehun looked unamused, “Funny joke.”

“I thought so too,” Lina replied cheekily.

After they were finished, Lina had decided it would better to just cover the stain with a rug because all she could reduce the crimson to was a pale pink. Lina and Sehun laid in bed in fresh sheets, covering them with their own scents.

“When will the transformation be complete?” Lina pondered aloud.

“I talked to my dad about it actually. Your DNA will be changed in two days. The actual transforming to wolf thing, will happen after naturally,” Sehun explained, “Do you feel upset about this?”

Lina thought for a moment and shook her head against his chest. She looked up at him and smiled, “I was but not anymore.”

Silence fell again before she managed to interrupt it again.

“How did you know to come?”

Sehun tightened his hold around Lina, as if the question had triggered something in him.

“I just…felt it,” Sehun muttered, “I just knew you were in trouble.”

Lina lifted herself so she was face to face with Sehun. She planted her lips on his out of appreciation. Sehun delved into the kiss, holding his hands in place against the small of her back.

As Lina pulled back, she asked another question, “Will you stay for dinner? It’s only fair. I came over to yours, now you have to dine at mine.”

Sehun cringed slightly, “Eh, I don’t know. I have a busy schedule and I just don’t know if I can fit you in.”

That earned a slap on the chest to which Sehun laughed at.

“Well it doesn’t matter what you want now. You’re staying!” Lina said firmly.


 

I don't know if I've ever formally told you this, but there is a SPIN OFF posted on AFF called, Breathe

It tells the story of Lu Han and Maru. Granted, the updates are EXTRA slow because I need to finish this story first. So if you are interested, there is a link in the foreword.

 

Hello to NEW SUBBIES AND OLD!!! It makes me soooo happy to see that so many poeple like this fanfic. I will promise to do my best.