XVIII

Persuade Me Wolf-Boy {DISCONTINUED}

Lina skipped into her homeroom at the end of the day, feeling happier than usual. Her time with Sehun during lunch was well spent and it worsened her train of thoughts for the rest of the day. She could feel herself slowly sink deeper into his embrace and for once, she wasn’t worried about it.

Taking her usual seat by Maru, she greeted her friend with cheer. However, Maru seemed quite down.

“What’s wrong?” Lina asked.

“Huh?” Maru looked up and realised Lina was there, “Oh hey.”

Lina frowned since her question went unanswered, “Are you alright?”

Maru shook her head and sighed, “It’s just been a really long day. Oh, Sehun’s starting at you.”

Lina knew that Maru was trying to change the subject but she allowed it this time. She didn’t want to push her friend too far. Sehun was indeed staring at Lina. He was a few desks away and instantly winked cheekily. Lina grinned and was suddenly pushed by Maru, almost falling off her chair.

“What are you waiting for? Go!” Maru hissed, a ghost of a smile decorating her once frowning lips. Lina beamed and stood up. Everyone else seemed too busy to care so what harm could it be?

She slid in between desks and finally reached Sehun, who watched her every fluid movement, taking in the sight of her legs and supressing a territorial growl. Lina bit down on her lip and gracefully sat down on Sehun’s lap.

“Hey there,” Sehun whispered, reaching up his fingers to properly zip up the jacket on Lina before holding her in place by her hips.

“Hey,” She smiled, “I should probably give your jacket back now.”

Sehun shook his head, “You should keep it for the next few days.”

Lina unconsciously traced her fingers along his cut jaw and the curve of his cheek. Hey eyes were hooded, following the path of her finger and her lips when her fingertips met with Sehun’s.

“But you’ll get cold,” She whispered.

Under her fingers, she left his lips stretch slightly as he made a small blip of laughter, “I can look after myself; I’m a big boy.”

Lina snapped her eyes up at Sehun’s, “Oh? You sure you can’t think of a way for me to warm you up?”

“Woo! Go Sehun!” A loud voice interrupted the two. Immediately Sehun’s eyes clouded over with irritation and anger. Lina in her bottom lip, remembering the voice had belonged to the red haired boy called Jin.

“Excuse me, what are you doing in my class?” Our teacher asked, her hands on her hips. Jin flashed a smile and simply gestured to Sehun and Lina.

“Oh sorry Miss,” He replied politely, “I just came to see my two friends over there.”

He swiftly walked on over and propped himself up on a desk near them. He was grinning at Lina, who looked between both him and Sehun. She could feel his fury radiating off him and his grip on her hips had tightened.

“Sehun,” Jin nodded, and then turned to Lina, “I never did catch your name babe.”

Lina frowned and sighed, turning back to Sehun. There was a warning look in his eyes that Lina didn’t fail to notice.

“It’s…none of your concern,” Lina replied carefully, not wanting to trigger anything in Sehun. Jin was completely ignoring Sehun’s presence; he had eyes for Lina only and would not be swayed, despite the faint growls from Sehun and the glares.

“Ah come on, I’ll tell you mine,” Jin tempted. Lina placed her hands on Sehun’s shoulder to try and soothe his annoyance.

“That’s enough Jin,” Sehun snapped, “Get the hell away from us.”

Jin jumped up from his desk and did the completely opposite, as if he had never heard a single word from Sehun.

“You sure smell good,” Jin smirked, leaning forward to take another sniff. Sehun jumped up, steadying Lina behind him.

“Back off Jin!” Sehun warned through clenched teeth. Jin laughed mockingly, throwing his head back. He innocently stepped back with his hands in the air, “Sure thing man, I was only being friendly.”

Jin peered behind at Lina and winked, “You might want to get a leash for this one.”

Sehun was ready to launch himself on Jin and punch him till his fists were raw but Lina yelped and grabbed onto his sleeve to pull him back. Sehun stopped in his tracks and continued to look sour; Jin always seemed to know how to push his buttons.

Jin laughed even louder, slowly backing away and walking closer to the entrance, “See you later babe!”

Lina still stood behind Sehun. The bell suddenly rang and everyone was filing out of the classroom. Maru slowly walked by and have Lina an encouraging look and smile before leaving too. Lina sighed and watched the slight tremble in Sehun’s furious shoulders.

She walked around when the room was finally empty and face Sehun. She took his face in her hands and pressed her body close.

“Sehun?” She whispered. His eyes were closed, his nose flared and his lips twisted in a scowl.

“Sehun?” She tried again. He opened his eyes and pressed his lips in a line till they were pale.

“Stay away from him, Lina, you promise me that,” Sehun demanded. Lina nodded gingerly but still stifled and smile, “You shouldn’t worry about what he says. He’s not exactly my type.”

Lina felt relied when she saw the slight relaxation in Sehun’s features and even a small touch of a smile on his face. His mouth claimed hers in a brief kiss, pulling him out of his anger. Lina wound her arms around his neck and tip toed, kissing him again, but for longer.

“What is your type then?” Sehun managed in between a chain of kisses they shared. He felt her lips stretch across his mouth as she smiled and kissed him fully. Lips caressed and she dared to pry his mouth open with her tongue. Their heads tilted here and there, slanting their lips to fit in frenzied smooches.

Lina pulled back and swiped her thumb beneath Sehun’s bottom lip. She pretended to think for a while only to feel two tickling jabs on her side, causing her to laugh.

Sehun crushed her against him, “You better say me otherwise I’m not letting you go.”

“I don’t see a downside to that,” Lina replied slyly. She looked up at him nervously suddenly and chewed her lip.

“What?” Sehun asked.

She nonchalantly brushed of the imaginary dust on Sehun’s shoulders, “My dad has a night shift tonight. He’ll be leaving by 7…so…do you maybe want to come over? And stay?”

Sehun raised an eyebrow, “Yeah, I could do that.”

 

 

Sehun quickly made a trip home and looked at the time. He decided he would arrive at Lina’s house in three hours. That gave him plenty of time to find Lu Han.

He looked into the kitchen and found him munching at the table.

“What’s up Sehun?” Lu Han greeted. Sehun sat across his friend and looked serious for the occasion, “We need to talk about Lina. She’s in her heat and I just need to know what that means for her now? Do you know?”

Lu Han put down his burger and wiped his mouth with a napkin, “Tough to tell really. She’s not getting those pains is she?”

“Not that I know of,” Sehun replied.

Lu Han his chin, “Human mates will either die or go into heat if they aren’t turned into one of us. I wouldn’t relax just yet Sehun. We don’t really know what might happen.”

Sehun nodded, “Thanks Lu Han…and er, tell mom and dad that I won’t be home till tomorrow.”

Lu Han looked confused, “Where are you going?”

Sehun stood up ready to leave, “You know, just out, hang out with my mate.”

He began slowly edging to the door. Lu Han suddenly smirked and nodded.

“Right, I see. I’ve got a pack of Durex in my bathroom if you want it,” Lu Han yelled as Sehun made a dash out of the kitchen.