XI

Persuade Me Wolf-Boy {DISCONTINUED}

Lina waltzed naturally as she could into her room after dinner, and it was time for lights to be out. Sehun’s words hadn’t left her mind at all that evening and she wondered whether it was even a good idea to leave her window open. What did he want?

It didn’t help the fact that her dad’s bedroom room was about two doors away from hers. What if he heard Sehun and came in to check up on her? She could already here the mile long lecture that would sprout from his mouth.

Even so, she went into her room, locking her room just in case her dad was to come in while Sehun was. She changed into her pyjamas, a tank top and cotton trousers, before opening her window. She lifted it up with the handle and allowed the crisp air to shower her face. The night sky was dotted with twinkling stars and the moon was out, shining with all it had.

Lina looked around; there was no possible sign of Sehun. She had no idea what was going to happen but she assumed Sehun would visit her. Why else would he want her to leave the window open? She tried to busy herself so she didn’t end up sitting on the bed, watching the window and waiting for something interesting to happen.

She organised her folders and desk. She arranged her beauty products according to their category on her vanity table. She cleaned her mirror with a cloth and discarded pieces of rubbish into the bin. An hour had passed and there was no sign of anything. By now her room was getting colder and her arms pricked with goosebumps.

She sighed and grabbed a thick jumper and pulled it over her head. When she finally straightened everything up, a cough alerted her that someone was in her rom. Lina’s head snapped up and her eyes were caught onto his grey ones.

“Sehun,” She breathed out, shocked by his sudden appearance.

The corner of his mouth tugged up before he closed the window, “The one and only.”

Sehun took closer steps towards Lina until his was a breath away. She looked up at him, her face glowing with red. His eyes had darkened all of a sudden and she felt his palm rest on her left hip.

“I liked you without the jumper,” Sehun muttered. Lina her lips and gulped slightly, gathering the courage to speak.

“I was cold. You shouldn’t have taken so long to get here,” Lina replied, holding her head high in defiance.  Sehun chuckled, his other hand weaving its way through her hair.

Sehun raised his eyebrow but said nothing, just taking in all of her for the moment. His fingers trailed down to her cheek and jaw, leaving unexplained trails of heat that left her heavily breathing. He was so close to her; his scent was intoxicating and she was sure it was making her light headed.

Lina found herself standing on the tip of her toes to somehow reach his height at the very least. Her hands reached up and were placed partly on his chest and shoulders. Her fingers burnt with the slightest touch but she liked the sensation Sehun made her feel. His lips pressed firmly against hers, nudging them apart immediately. Her reaction was instant.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him with the same intensity as the fire deep within her. Their lips were meshed in a frenzied kiss while Sehun secured her closer to his body. His head tilted as his tongue at her lips; he grabbed the back of her head, tangling his fingers in her dark locks as their tongues met with tentative touches.

A small moan of content melted in to the kiss. Sehun guided her towards the bed until she felt the frame at the back of her legs. Her need for air was become desperate and she pulled away, taking gulps of it to satisfy her lungs. She couldn’t believe what she was doing. Making out with a boy in her room, who wasn’t supposed to be there? This was unlike her normal behaviour.

“You keep doing that,” She whispered breathlessly. Her face was flushed and her chest rose deeply against Sehun’s.

He chuckled in a low tone, a smile working its way across his bruised lips.

“I’m hearing no complaints,” Sehun replied, taking a finger to push back a stray piece of hair away from her glowing face.

“That’s because you give me no time to,” Lina said cleverly, only to cause Sehun to feel smug and show it through a smirk.

“You’re hard to resist,” He said plainly, awakening flutters in the pits of her stomach, “Tell me Lina, how I make you feel?”

Lina closed her eyes and just breathed for a moment. How could she answer that question when she hardly understood what she felt more him?

“Like this,” She said softly before placing her lips back on his again. The sensations were incredible. Sehun knew what she had meant to portray. His head was fuzzy and malfunctioning because all he could think of was her. His stomach turned in twists and he felt like he was burning up.

Lina removed her lips but rested her forehead on his, “You confuse me so much Sehun...”

That’s when it happened again; the excruciating jolts of pain shooting through her limbs and torso. She crippled over, falling onto the bed for support and comfort but none of that really came. She tried so hard to keep in her cries of agony; only tortured whimpers came from her trembling lips.

Sehun swore and he dropped to his knees so he could be face to face with Lina. Tears stained her cheeks and he desperately tried to help but nothing like this had ever happened to him. He simply had no idea why this was happening.

He joined her on the bed and she quickly clung onto him like a child, wrapping her arms tightly and burying her face in his shoulder. A while passed before she calmed down and felt nothing but serenity. Sehun pulled back to see her face. His concern was evident across his face and he wanted nothing but to take the hurt away.

“Why does this keep happening?” She asked in a small voice.

Sehun sighed, ruffling his hair. He placed a kiss on her forehead and said nothing. He cradled her softly until she fell asleep. He intended to find out.

 

Sehun left Lina after a few hours, knowing that her father wouldn’t look too lightly at the fact that he was in the same bed as his daughter. He transformed with haste and started to sprint in and out of the trees until he reached home. He went straight to find Lu Han.

He knocked at Lu Han’s bedroom with urgency until his friend came out of his room with sleepy eyes, ruffled hair and a pair of pants that were put on inside out.

Sehun looked oddly at Lu Han for a second and shook his head. He had more important things to deal with.

“I need to talk to you, in private,” Sehun informed, gesturing that they head in to Lu Han’s room to be away from any possible nosing ears.

“Er...” Lu Han looked nervously behind him at his door and shook his head, “Let’s just go to your room then.”

Sehun rolled his eyes and marched over to his room anyway. Once the door was closed, Sehun explained everything; the vomiting and the sudden pains.

“I don’t know what to do Lu Han,” Sehun explained, “I felt so helpless.”

“It’s the aftershock.” Lu Han explained.

“Of what?”

“You made a bond with her Sehun,” Lu Han began, “And it’s only half complete. You know she’s not like one of us. You need to change her or it will only get worse.”

Sehun grew silent after the new realisation. Sometimes he forgot Lina was human. All that just didn’t matter to him, but now it did. And he still had no idea what to do next.


 

 

Hmm Lu Han...what's hiding behind those doors? *wiggles eyebrows*