XXIV

Persuade Me Wolf-Boy {DISCONTINUED}

Sehun was being completely secretive about his intentions. Despite Lina’s constant questions and nagging, his lips were sealed for most of their car journey. Lina watched the scenery rush by in a blur, the colours all melding into a mass of greens and white. The blur did funny things to her eyes, almost hypnotising her to just stare out. Her eyes would neither sting nor tear up.
 

It soon got her thinking. She thought what her future would hold now. Sometimes she could feel something before physical change within her. The feeling was indescribable but it felt like her cells were buzzing with electricity most of the time and she didn’t know what to make of it.

 

Now that she was becoming a werewolf, becoming like Sehun, would everything change? And would it be for the best? She still needed to talk to her father soon.

 

Her silence almost worried Sehun. He truly wondered if he was forgiven yet. Sehun was slowing the car down. It had barely registered to Lina but now she realised where they were. Sehun’s car was shielded from the daylight by ominous trees and tufts of bushes. Sehun had already slipped out of the car before she could question what on Earth they were doing in the middle of an overgrown forest.

 

Lina rushed out of the car and stared at Sehun as if he was mad.

 

“What are we doing here?” Lina asked. Part of her was expecting a dramatic gesture that would win her over but this was nothing like she imagined.

 

“Going on a run,” Sehun replied mysteriously. He withheld as much information as possible.

 

Lina’s face scrunched up in disgust and she folded her arms over her chest defiantly.

 

“I don’t know how to,” She lied. The idea of running through the surrounding trees was hardly her cup of tea. Just the thought of all the mud and scathing branched put her off.

 

Sehun’s lips stretched subtly in amusement. He tilted his head boyishly, making her sigh inwardly. She could hardly deny the effects he had on her.

 

“You sure? Because I clearly remember seeing you in those pretty gym shorts, doing laps around the sports hall,” Sehun confessed.

 

Lina half glared at the male stood before her.

 

“You were watching the girl’s gym lesson?” She accused, huffing and placing her palms on the side of her hips. Her face was stern with a raised eyebrow to match.

 

“More like appreciating my mate’s legs,” Sehun quipped cheekily, throwing in a wink for extra measure. Lina fought the smile of her lips, chewing the bottom and trying ever so hard to calm the glowing red in her cheeks.

 

“So are you coming with me?” Sehun asked when Lina provided to response to his statement. He was feeling overly elated and excited for what he had in store. But there was the feeling of nervousness; he didn’t know how well she would take to the idea and simply walk away.

 

Lina’s expression contorted as she thought for a moment. If she were to be anywhere, she would want to be with Sehun, even if it meant running. She smiled in the end and Sehun knew what she was going to say already.

 

His face was a picture of bliss as a grin was formed by his pink lips.

 

Lina could help but laugh slightly. If it meant getting that reaction for such a serious-faced boy then she would do almost anything. Her smile fell suddenly when Sehun began peeling his clothes off. Her heart rate shot up in panic and she knew he was going to be in front of her.

 

She squeaked unattractively, which only made her chastise herself for making such a ridiculous noise. Her palms were plastered to her face, allowing not a single sight to enter her eyes.

 

“Sehun…what…?” Lina struggled to find the words. Her mind was filled with horrifying thoughts that she had never experienced before. All she could think of was his skin and the feathery texture, breathing, skin, heat and scandalous noises.

 

‘Oh my god’ she mouthed to herself.

 

She heard Sehun laugh loudly, but also the sound of folding clothes and a zip opening.

 

“You’ve seen me before,” Sehun reminded, “We’ve been before. Together.”

 

“This is different,” Lina cried.

 

“How?” he enquired curiously.

 

“We were having a moment. Not stripping in broad day light, in the middle of nowhere,” she stressed. At the last moment she raised her hands, waving them as she spoke but realised too late. Her eyes glance upon a very Sehun, who had his back turned to her. He shoved his pants and underwear down all in one movement hence giving Lina the perfect view of his buttocks.

 

Lina pursed her lips, unable to tear her eyes away. Was it a crime to also appreciate her mate?

 

“Well, if you were to do it to, then maybe it wouldn’t be such a problem,” Sehun suggested. Just as he was about to turn around, Lina’s hands returned to their respectful place. She pretended as if nothing had happened and hoped she oozed nonchalance.

 

“Hah…” She nervously piped, “T-that…er, what did you say again?”

 

Sehun furrowed his brows slightly in confusion. He was loud enough for her to hear.

 

“Never mind; just thought we could have made this a double act.”

 

Lina scolded herself for getting carried away. She probably wouldn’t hear the last of it if Sehun knew what she had just indulged herself into. It was an image she would remember, that was for sure.

 

Soon her ears were filled with cracking and groans. She cringed and winced at every snap of a bone. She finally realised why he had taken off all his clothes. He was transforming. Slowly, Lina removed her hands, watching has Sehun’s back hunched over and fur spouting all over. Claws were forming and his face was completely rearranged, with full set of canines.

 

It was a curious thing, watching a man evolve into an immense wolf.

 

Lina didn’t know if she should squirm or be in awe.

 

The grey wolf before her trod on over, lying onto his stomach as soon as he was a feet away from her. Last time she had seen his wolf form up close, she was bombarded with confusion and didn’t stick around.

 

Now, she wanted to just soak in his appearance properly. Her eyes wandered all over his form, noting the muscles in his hind legs all the way to this glittering glaze over his light eyes.

 

Sehun nodded up, his head gesturing backwards.

 

“What?” Lina pondered aloud.

 

‘Climb on’

 

Lina raised her eyebrows in surprise as soon as the familiar voice filled her head. It was like she had an ear piece plugged in her canal.

 

‘Perks of being a wolf’

 

Lina nodded but frowned, “Climb on?”

 

Sehun raised himself a bit, bumping his nose into her stomach. She laughed, holding her hand out to stop him. Her fingers wove themselves into his fur, liking the way they were warm over her chilled fingers.

 

‘We’re going on a run so climb on, Lina’

 

Lina looked over at his back sceptically, “Are you sure this is safe?”

 

‘You’re always safe with me.’

 

It was enough to reassure. Sehun lay on the ground once more and let Lina hoist herself up. Each leg was pressed to his warm sides. His body heat seemed to curl around her like smoke; it felt wonderful.

 

Lina squealed as Sehun lifted himself up, but that sound soon turned to laughter. Her fingers clung onto him securely and then he was off.

 

It was like the all the trees and greenery curved away from the charging wolf. Everything seemed to make a path for the beast clambering through the woods. Lina had gasped at first, feeling the rush of air smack her in the face. The crisp air was so refreshing rather than being bitterly cold.

 

Her hair whipped about behind her, being tossed woven by the wind. Sehun gracefully soared through, circling once and twice before it was time to return to the car.

 

As soon as Lina got off, she wobbled, not used to stable ground even after such a short amount of time with Sehun’s wolf form.

 

“That was incredible,” Lina breathed. Words could hardly describe the experience. If that was what it felt like being human, then being a wolf, surely it was addictive.

 

‘I’m glad. Now, unless you want another view of my , look away.’

 

Lina opened but no sounds left. Her face was a tone of pinks and reds. She accepted defeat and this time, turned away from Sehun so there would be no accidental viewings.

 

 

Lina had just entered her home. She leant against the front door and smiled to herself brightly. She finally felt like things were looking up for her. Maybe being a werewolf won’t be so bad. And she had lots of time before she had to deal with her father.

 

Still smiling she skipped up the stairs, ready to get rid of her clothes of the day and change into something more comfortable. Her face dropped as she entered her room. There was a figure, sat leisurely on her bed and she could hardly fathom how he had got in.

 

Her eyes probed him further before her memory placed him and named him.

“What are you doing here, Jin?”


 

 

HELLOOOOO

I KNOW ITS BEEN A WHILE AND I WAS PLANNING TO UPDATE NEXT WEEK WHEN MY EXAMS ARE OFFICALLY OVER

 

BUT AGGHHHHH I WAS FEATURED!!!!!

SO I HAD TO GIVE YOU ALL SOMETHING TO SAY HOW MUCH I LOOOOOVE YOU ALLLLLL

 

Let's turn off the caps lock.

 

Thank you so much for supporting me and voting for this fanfic. It was completely unexpected. I literally had the worst day ever and then find out I'm featured. Ugh, i love you 

Thank you soooo much!!!