XX

Persuade Me Wolf-Boy {DISCONTINUED}

“Dad…” Lina greeted, warily. Her father was leisurely with a newspaper spread in front of him as his eyes scanned over each article. He looked over the top at Lina, noticing her twiddling fingers. He raised an eyebrow and waited for her to speak again.

“You see, I’ve been invited—”

Her dad interrupted all of a sudden, starting a completely different conversation.

“I was at the office today Lina and you’ll never guess, I bumped into that boy’s father. What’s his name again? Oh yes, Sehun,” He said with nonchalance.

“Oh?” Lina feigned innocence, “What…did he say?”

“Your relationship with that boy has gotten a bit serious, don’t you think?” he questioned. Lina chewed the inside of her cheek, feeling anxious for some reason.

“Well, I mean, I do like him…a lot,” Lina began. She took this chance to just come out with it, “You see, he even invited me to dinner, with his parents…tomorrow?”

She ended it with a question unconsciously, trying to be careful with her tone so not to trigger anything that could backfire against her.

“Can I go?”

He looked as if he was thinking for a second before cracking half a smile, “I don’t see why not.”

Lina jumped with a grin, tumbling forward to crush her father into a hug. “Oh thank you! Will you be okay by yourself?”

He sniffed with masculinity, “Of course, I’m a grown man. I can look after myself.”

 

The following school day, Lina skipped on over to Sehun, invading his personal space.

“Good morning wolf-boy.” She greeted with a cheeky grin, her arms flung around his shoulders. His fingers possessively scrunched the back of her shirt as he held her close to him. Shivers crawled over her skin as his other hand fiddled with the hem of her shirt, sneaking a graze of her skin.

“Hey,” he replied lazily, his eyes taking all of her in, “kiss me.”

Lina raised an eyebrow to his request, unconsciously her lips.

“Why should I?” She challenged.

“I need you to sedate me right now otherwise,” Sehun lowered his voice multiple pitches, “I don’t think I can be responsible for my actions if you don’t.”

She sunk her teeth into her lower lip, eye dancing across Sehun’s face, drinking in the sight of his mischievous expression. Tilting her head up and lifting her fit onto her toes, her lips pressed against his lips. A familiar warmth spread through Sehun as Lina’s fingers grazed upon his cheek before sweeping through his hair.

Leaving his mouth with a smack, Lina swayed on the tips of her feet, smiling coyly. Sehun instantly buried his face in the crook of her neck, breathing in her smell and willing himself not to ever forget it. She purred softly when he touched the jagged mark on her neck; it caused her stomach to ripple with tension.

“Hm, Sehun…” She weakly protested, “I need to go lesson now.”

Her statement only made Sehun hold onto her tighter, “I’m not ready to let go just yet.”

His arms flexed as he kept her flush against his chest.

“We’ll see each other at lunch,” Lina laughed, “And then we’ll have dinner with your parents! You’ll have me for the whole evening.”

“What if I want you for the whole night?” Sehun challenged. Lina felt the heat rush to her face when her thoughts side tracked to the night they had shared together. It was nothing she had ever expected; it was so much more.

“I think you’ll have to take that up with my dad,” Lina said with humour, “I don’t think he’s want me to spend an entire night with my boyfrie—”

Lina stopped her speech and cringed. She hoped he hadn’t heard but she knew he would have. The thing was that he hadn’t formally asked her and she didn’t want to jump to conclusions.

“What was that?” Sehun taunted. Lina scowled babyishly.

“Don’t act ignorant.”

Sehun laughed, throwing his head back slightly with his eyes scrunched up. Lina clicked her tongue against her teeth and pounded a fist in his chest.

“Stop laughing at me,” She scolded.

“Okay, I’m sorry. I heard you.” Sehun acknowledged. Lina waited for him to continue but he said nothing. She left out a deep sigh of frustration and rolled her eyes.

“Well?”

“Well what?” Sehun replied, pursing his lips to supress another laugh.

Lina frowned and fiddled with the collar of Sehun’s shirt. She took in a deep breath and avoided his eyes, “Well, are you going to be my boyfriend or what?”

Sehun hummed as if considering the question, “I guess, since ‘or what?’ really isn’t an option, I’m going to have to settle with boyfriend.”

Lina screwed her eyes playfully at him and flicked the area under his chin causing him to hiss comically.

“Ow, don’t hurt me,” Sehun complained.

“Don’t annoy me then,” Lina replied.

The bell for first lesson rung, echoing through the halls of the school. It sent a flurry of students going this way and that to make sure they were at their classes on time.

“I’ll see you at lunch,” Sehun promised. Lina nodded in reply, tasting his mouth one last time before heading off.

 

The day went by in a rush. Lina hurried back home, knowing she didn’t have a lot of time to get ready. Sehun would be knocking on her door in half an hour. She skipped to her wardrobe and palmed through each dress she owned before settling on a light blue tea dress, synched at the waist.

She spent the rest of the half hour in the bathroom to have full access to the mirror.

When happy with her appearance, she cleared up not realising she was running late. Lina cursed as her eyes glanced at the clock. She was supposed to be ready at the door twenty minutes ago.

Traipsing down the stairs, she unlocked the front door to see a dashing Sehun, propped against the porch pillar. Her eyes were wide with apology, “Have you been here long?”

Sehun shrugged with a smile, “Nothing I can’t handle.”

He was smartly dressed for the occasion; tucked in shirt in straight legged pants. He held out his hand which was gracefully accepted by Lina, pulling her towards him. He pushed aside the hair fallen across her face and smiled down at her.

“You look amazing…I could take you right here,” Sehun whispered in her ear. Lina pressed her palms against his chest and shook her head, “We’re already late as it is! Let’s go.”


 

HELLO EVERYONEEEE!!

HOW HAVE YOU BEEN!?

I know i haven't updated in a long while but hopefully you read my blog! 

heres the link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/823662

 

I'll be updating more regularly now!! :DDD