MAYHEM

BEHIND THE SPOTLIGHT

The creased on YG’s forehead deepened as he stares longer at the two articles in his hands. The inevitable is about to happen right in front of his eyes and he cannot do a single thing. Someone more powerful than him keeps blocking his ways.

Park Mun Wu. That man is the devil incarnate. And I thought I was the devil until I met the sly CEO of Park Enterprises.

What Park Mun Wu wants, it will be served to him in silver platter.

If he wants someone to disappear without a trace, he can do it at just one snap of his fingers.

Sandara Park.

I knew that girl was trouble the moment I laid my eyes on her. She turned our world upside down. Especially Jiyong’s.

That poor kid.

I discarded the article of the so-called wedding of the year. I bet the oe who leaked the information about the engagement is already six feet under the ground.

My jaw tightened as I stared at the article left in my hand. It was the only remaining copy I secretly kept in my drawer.

                G-Dragon – MUGGED BY DERANGED SSAENG FANS!

It was traumatic for everyone who witnessed the event. I didn’t expect such things would happen.

The public was in uproar after Jiyong’s reckless and impulsive revelation in the theme park. We decided to give an official statement regarding the issue during BigBang’s concert. Jiyong wanted all of their fans to hear what he has to say. We didn’t have a clue of the nightmare looming around the concert venue.

When Jiyong started talking about his daughter, the audience roared in disapproval. One of them slipped through the security fence. Then, the others followed. The security cannot contain the raging fans.

Jiyong tried to escape. But, a girl holding a cutter caught him off guard.

The girl charged towards Jiyong. Her eyes were black with anger and jealousy. Jiyong kept stepping backwards never leaving the sight of the unleashed cutter held by the screaming girl. She was wailing and crying like a lunatic.

Jiyong didn’t see it coming. He fell backwards off the stage. People who saw what happened were shocked. Someone was able to bring down the deranged girl before she could slit Jiyong’s throat.

Jiyong was lying lifeless on the ground. Nobody dared coming near him. Everything came to standstill.

People started screaming and crying when blood started flowing from the back of his head.

Jiyong was rushed to the hospital. He was still unconscious when they reached the ER. They had to immediately operate on him to avoid blood clotting on his brain.

The operation was successful. But, it took him a month before he finally opened his eyes.

And the worst thing happened.

The doctors diagnosed Jiyong with Selective Amnseia. He could remember everything. Except Sandara Park and her daughter. All memories related to them vanished in his head.

I returned the article in my drawer.

I was already talking with the company lawyers to silence the media about the incident. Little did I know that someone already did the job for me. It was total news blackout. Any social networking sites that mentions the incident were all taken down. Even personal blogsites were not spared.

Park Mun Wu.

He took care of everything. Not because he cared about Jiyong. It was to protect Sandara Park and her daughter.

He doesn’t want theirs names being dragged in the spotlight.

I wanted to contact Sandara, but there was no way I could reach her. Park Mun Wu made it impossible for anyone to know her daughter’s whereabouts. His authority is beyond limits.

 

 

KYAHHH!

I PREPARED A SHIELD IN CASE YOU START THROWING TOMATOES AT ME.

I HOPE I DIDN'T DISAPPOINT YOU. (cross fingers)

ANYWAYS...

HENGSHO!!!

runs away...