A visit

Fate? Yeah, right...

Super Junior were sitting in a conference room at the SM building. Their head-manager was explaining the growing interest their own group has received after the broadcast with EOF.

"The fans have sent over 20 000 letters to us and to KBS asking Kyuhyun to take part in "Star Down" together with EOF's Niya."

The members raised their eyebrows and exchanged glances. That was quite a big number, considering only two days have passed since the airing of the show. Kyuhyun sat back thinking. He had no time to think though, since the manager turned directly to him.

"What do you think about that, Kyuhyun?"

"I don't know, what effect do you expect form it?" LawyerKyu ahead!

"We think it will be beneficial for both sides. And your fans really seem to take it well. We can post a poll to be sure if you want."

Kyuhyun waved his hand.

"No need. Did you talk already with their manager?"

"They don't have a manager, they haven't signed with any agency yet."

"Would that be okay for KBS then?"

"There shouldn't be a problem."

 


They were now in front of the school, where EOF had their rehearsals. Kyuhyun and his manager pushed the door open and came in. It was Saturday and no students were around, which was good for them. Faint music could be heard from down the hall and they went that direction.

The manager opened the door and they came in without being noticed. Niya was standing aside, giving instructions completely focused on her members and every movement they made. The song finished and the manager and Kyuhyun started clapping their hands, which sent multiple surprised stares in their direction. EOF bowed and greeted them and Niya told them practice was over.

Kyuhyun offered her a bottle of water and she accepted it, smiling. It was visible though that she was in pain and very tired.

"Why don't we go grab a coffee, miss?"

She nodded and followed them to a nearby cafe. It was very small one and practically empty. When they received their orders, the manager explained the situation.

"But why me?"

"Well, I know you don't want to be compared to Kyuhyun because of the accident..."

"But?"

"But the fans already love this 'connection' and they have even made up a name for your team."

She sighed.

"I guess I don't want to hear it."

Kyuhyun snickered.

"No, you don't."

She closed her eyes.

"It's 'the Fate couple'."

Her eyes snapped open.

"Fate couple? WHAT? We aren't a couple and what is this fate bull?"

The men laughed at her outburst. It was somehow expected.

"You don't believe in fate, Niya-ssi?"

"No."

"Then how would you explai we had an accident on the same day?"

She went silent for a moment, just staring at him.

"Who told you that? I am sure neither me, nor the members told anyone the date."

Kyuhyun shrugged.

"I have my ways. Was it a secret or something?"

Niya looked away.

"I thought you would feel uncomfortable if I... MAN, I CAN'T JUST COME AND TELL YOU 'HI, I AM NIYA< DO YOU KNOW WE BOTH HAD A CAR ACCIDENT ON APRIL 19TH?'"

"Yeah... that would be awkward, but..." she looked up when he stopped. "There's no reason for us to be awkward now, right?"

Cho Kyuhyun stop killing me with those smiles...