Heaven and hell

Fate? Yeah, right...

(A/N So here I am.... I AM BACK!!! Sorry dear readers, I was really busy and after I came back I wanted to read some of the stories I am subscribed to... so... yeah...)

 

"Is this real?" Niya whispered, hidden in Kyuhyun's embrace. They were sitting at the rooftop, watching the sunset.

"Yes, more than anything I have called real before."

At his cheesy words Niya turned to face him, but saw nothing but seriousness in his eyes. He meant it. She smiled unconsciously and felt once again how all the pain from the previous months was washed away.

She was locked in that prison for too long and she chose to stay in it herself.

It all made sense now.

His reaction at that time was everything but tolerable, but she could see where he was coming from. 

If only they had opened up for their feelings sooner...

But maybe then they wouldn't love each other so much, if everything was easy.

'I think we had more than enough difficulties. We deserve to be happy now.'

She sighed and snuggled closer to him, slowly drifting off to sleep.

 

 


HyoJin crumpled the newspaper in her hands and threw it with a yell to the oposite corner of the waiting room. Fated had a comeback in a week. FATED!!! 

Huh... Fate is a .

At least her fate.

How could she make such a stupid mistake and blow everything she worked on for months?

Just because of that...

That parasyte...

That pathetic girl with no talent and stupid name!!!

Her fists hit the table in front of her hard.

The pain rushed in her veins and mixed with the rage, that was already circulating in her system.

She started feeling dizzy from all the adrenaline that was getting to her brain now and the once cheerful and positive girl started to kick and throw different objects around the room.

With one last scream of frustration she grabbed her hand bag and headed out, slaming the door shut.

 

 


Leeteuk closed the door of the dorm and took off his shoes. He was so tired... It was past midnight and he was out on schedules all day long.

He sometimes felt too old for that. But then again the faces of s and their fans came to his mind and he smiled. That always helped - to remember why he started all of this on the first place.

Stepping in he heard familiar voices. He peeked in the living room just to see Niya, Kyuhyun and their managers in a serious conversation. Seems like Kyu finally decided to inform the company of their relationship.

His manager spotted him and waved him to come over.

A little worried, Leeteuk sat down on the couch next to him.

"Kyuhyun informed us about the current situation and said he asked you to leave this to him. Is it true?"

"Yes, sir."

The manager sighed.

"OK, you two. For now keep it from the public. It might help, but it also might damage your image as a duo. Wait for our permission and by then be as secretive as humanly possible."

The three of them nodded. 

Leeteuk looked at Niya's manager and saw she seemed rather happy than worried. The older woman noticed his stare and smiled.

"This is the first time I see her smiling in so many months. I was seriously worried about her health and even about her life. Thank you for bringing her back, Kyuhyun-ssi!"

 

 


After that night the couple felt like every day was paradise. Because of their new album they had to work together more and it was all they needed to feel overjoyed.

However, not everyone was happy.

News spread fast in the company and gave HyoJin yet another reason to seek revenge.

Slowly and carefully she was preparing her plan.

Failure was not allowed this time.