Not letting go

Fate? Yeah, right...

As Niya was lying in pain on the floor in her prison, Kyuhyun was praying with Siwon, Donghae and Eunhyuk. He was so desperate, he couldn't finish his sentences. Sobs shook his body when he thought the one loved is in terrible danger and he is not allowed even to get out of his apartment. 

Security agents were blocking not only the way in, but also the way out. They were cut out of the world and the only way to escape was through the agents.

He tried.

Twice.

And now he was left with only this option - to pray and hope for the best. He remebered all the things his mother taught him. That God hears the prayers and answers them. 

And he prayed.

He begged.

He pleaded with all of his strenght.

 

 


Niya opened her eyes once again to see the pool of blood near her having gotten bigger.

The end.

It was the end of her.

Memories of her life and loved ones flashed through her mind.

Her parents.

Her friends.

Kyuhyun.

She thought so much of him while she was recovering from her accident.

His example was giving her strenght and hope.

Now it seemed all hope was gone.

 

"No." her silent whisper filled the empty room.

 

"No." she repeated, this time with more determination.

 

"No." With every next heartbeat she became more angry and more willing to live.

 

"NO." She couldn't end up like that.

 

"NO!!!" She was not letting go.

 

"No... I love him too much."

 

"God, if you are there..." she whispered, her voice hoarse. "... if you love me, like you love Kyuhyun... help me... help me get out of here."

It was then when she noticed her ropes had fallen down.

How?

She had no idea, but she was not tied up anymore.

She reached and took out with one painful motion the tube out of her vein. She used her handkerchief to bandage the wound. It was something so simple, yet it drained her energy.

Niya rested for a while. She let the anger burn inside her and send adrenaline in her exhausted organism. She needed it.

With a lot of difficulty she got up and waited until the room in front of her stopped spinning. With small and careful steps she went out to the empty hallway and walked to the right, remebering she heard cars passing by from there.

It was already past 2 a.m. and her captivators were fast asleep in the couch in what looked like the living room. She went down the stairs and tried to pen the door.

In vain.

It was locked and she had no idea where the keys could be.

 

Desperate she slumped down and almost gave up.

But then again, she had to try... not because of herself, but because of all those who loved her, because of Kyuhyun.

She saw the kitchen window and looked down from it. 

It would be easy to get outside from it.

She pressed the handle with all of her strenght and even then she could open it at the forth try.

Slowly, trying to ignore the pain in her ribs and limbs, she stepped outside and started walking away from this nightmare house that almost turned into her grave. She turned just once - to remember the address and make sure they will pay for it.

If she survives long enough to tell the police.

Fighting the weakness she went to  the road, which appeared to be pretty empty at this hour and started walking towards the lights she assumed were Seoul.

It was far away, but it was her home.