Life dripping out

Fate? Yeah, right...

Leeteuk held firmly Kyuhyun at the backseat of their van, though he himself felt like he was losing it. Before they got to the dorm it was all on the news and the members were gathered home, being sent to safety by Lee Soo Man who didn't want to risk any of his idols.

Reporters were surrounding the building, but their skilled manager somehow got them home and left them in the dorm, while running after that as fast a s possible to a special meeting in SME.

As the door closed Sungmin ran to them and took the magnae from the leader's arms, leading him to the couch, where Doghae moved a little to make enough space for them. Kyuhyun barely registered there were other people in the room. All he could think of was Niya and the corpse of her manager. Was she also lying dead somewhere? His head started spinning at the thought and he curled up and started sobbing.

Heechul and Kangin approached Leeteuk and put an arm on his shoulders.

"What do I do now?" he asked absentmindedlu without taking his eyes of the broken magnae. "What am I supposed to do now?"

Kangin sighed and exchanged a glance with Heechul. The 'diva' looked anything but diva now. He gently shook Leee\teuk out of his trance and forced him to meet his eyes.

"Jungsoo, listen to me, WE will find a way out of this TOGETHER." the leader nodded and took a deep breath, trying to control himself. "And we have to stay strong for Kyuhyun now." He nodded again.

"Gyus," Leeteuk almost shouted and all attention was turned to him. "Nobody goes out of this dorm without my permisson, understood?" They nodded hesitantly.

Ryeowook raised a hand.

"What is it Wookie?"

"We need to go to grocery shopping then."

Leeteuk looked at Kanging and Sungmin and they left together with Ryeowook, promising to come back as fast as possible.

True to their word they arrived in less than two hours with everything needed to live for more than a week. Nothing had changed for that time.

Kyuhyun was still sobbing violently, almost sure Niya is dead. Leeteuk had decided all of them should sleep in one dorm and had moved matresses and blankets from the upper floor. They made a form of organization, allowing to have at least one of them awake in every moment. Of course no one wanted Kyuhyun to take part in this.

After this was settled Leeteuk took the youngest in his room and talked to him for a while. After that Kyuhyun had calmed down a little, but still looked terrible.

 

 


Niya lied alone in the same room, which was even darked now. Her determination was almost gone. All she felt was pain.

 

Indescribable

 

Immersing

 

Consuming

 

Pain

 

The agony she was feeling was beyond words.

 

It was like the day of the accident. Just like then she couldn't breathe properly because of her broken ribs. Just like then she was too weak to move a single muscle. Just like then she was sure she would die.

 

She wasn't sure she was alive even now.

 

Her heartbeat though proved her wrong.

 

Weakly...

 

Slowly...

 

Her heart was beating...

 

Still...

 

She managed to open her eyes and look at her wrist at the pale moonlight, coming from the window.

 

HyoJin made a cut there, and put in a small tube to make sure it will not close.

 

To make sure her blood will drip out...

 

To make sure she would feel death comming...

 

And Niya watched her life dripping out.