Pit of death

Fate? Yeah, right...

(A/N Sorry for being so late but I had a serous author block, I knew what I wanted to happen, but... I couldn't write it... Sorry, by the way I there will be some violence here. I don't think rating is needed though.)

HyoJin made her way down to the exit of the SME building. Her steps echoed in the empty hallway as she went out to the dark night. It was already past midnight and only a few were left in the offices and practice rooms.

She walked out and carefully looked around before entering a silver Mercedes. The driver started the engine without a word of greeting and she took out her phone.

The person she dialed picked up immediately and after a few short sentences hung up. After an hour of silence they arrived in front of a small mansion with a huge oak tree park around it.

HyoJin got off and walked to the front door, that opened right away, revealing a luxurious interior. She was led to the library and the butler closed the door behind her, leaving her alone with a man in his 60s.

 

 


Niya watched the sunrise smiling. It was unbelievable how her situation changed in a matter of days. All because of Kyuhyun. She finished her coffee and got ready for her schedules.

Taking her leather backpack (a gift from Kyuhyun) she locked the door of her apartment and headed downstairs. Her manager's car was already waiting outside and with a smile and a 'good morning' she opened the passanger's door and went in.

Instead of a greeting she felt a cloth being pushed into her face and she lost consciousness.

 

 


Kyuhyun was pacing nervously in the practice room where Niya was supposed to come half an hour ago. She was never late and this was killing him. All kinds of scenarios were passing his mind and he felt like he was going insane. 

His manager came in with Leeteuk and furowed his eyebrows. The girl was still not here and they hadn't received any news from her manager either. 

Just then his phone rang and he picked up, obviously pissed off. Three seconds later he dropped the phone and grabbed Kyuhyun's hand, dragging him to the car.

 

They arrived in a tall apartment building 4km away from SME. The manager parked without even bothering to explain. He tried to get off, but Kyuhyun got his hand and stopped him.

"Hyung... what's going on?" 

"Niya's manager Kyu, they found her dead."

Kyuhyun felt how the blood in his veins froze. 

The words came out with great effort, but he had to ask.

"What about NIya?"

The older man was silent for a while.

"We don't know yet."

With a sigh they got off the car and hurried upstairs to find Niya's manager's apartment ruined and covered with blood, her blood.

She was lying lifeless on the floor in hte hallway, fully dressed and with a schedule still tightly gripped in her hand. It must have happened this morning before she left for work.

Her clothes were ripped here and there as if she had been fighting her attacker. Both the manager and Kyuhyun were taken for interrogation and were told Niya is nowhere to be found. 

 

 


"Good morning, Sleeping beauty!" 

The husky voice barely reached her ears as she was trying to open her eyes.

She felt dizzy and was dry. Add to that a banging headache and almost unbearable pain in her limbs and you'll get slight idea of how she was feeling.

With a lot of effort Niya managed to open her eyes. She registered she was in dark bare room with concrete walls and floor just before another dizzy spell hit her and she had to close her eyes in order to avoid vomiting.

A slap on her face made her head turn and hit in the wall behind her.

"I said good morning, not good night!"

The pain blinded her. Something started flowing down her chin and she felt iron taste in . Blood.

Her eyes were forced open to see a woman entering the room.

Niya gasped when she recognised the last person she wanted to see right now but somehow expected.

 

HyoJin.

 

So that was the end of it.

 

"Well, well, look at you." HyoJin's voice was filled with poison. "Looks like today is your bad hair day, Niya-ssi."

Niya's breathing was heavy, but she managed to laugh.

"Is that your attempt of sarcasm? Cause it was an epic fail."

HyoJin's heels met her ribs and she fell on the ground curled in a ball. She kept kicking her, but Niya dodn't let a single sound out.

She wasn't going to show any weakness in front of her.

Not today.

 

Not ever.

 

If she was going to die, she was going to die with dignity.

 

Goodbye, Kyu, I love you.