Plot

Fate? Yeah, right...

During the next week Niya and Kyuhyun became even closer. It became quite obvious for everybody that Niya was relying much more on him and Kyuhyun had become extra protective.

They won the grand prize of Star Down when they took the first place in the forth and the fifth week too. 

EOF were casted by different companies and they decided to split and follow their dreams. Some of them were more into dancing, others really wanted to act or sing.

Niya received offers from many companies, SME included and decided to join them. No, of course it wasn't because of Kyuhyun, or... at least that's what she was trying to persuade herself.

After two months of training she deputed as a solo artist and SM offeref her and Kyuhyun to form a duo and record an album together, since they became really popular.

It all seemed too good to be true.

This was also the opinion of Gracia's leader. Gracia was a trio that debuted recently under SME. It was formed by three girls - HyoJin, the leader, MaeLin and HeeSu. The three of them auditioned together and were formed as a trio from the very beginning. However, due to financial difficulties and other problems they had to wait four years for their debut.

The ambitios HyoJin took this time of wait the worst of them all. She was born for a leader and had strong drivivng force within. She couldn't stand and watch someone who had put so little effort recieve what she thought she deserved - the man she was in love with included.

Day by day she made it clear she hated the new artiste and decided to ruin her, beginning with her relationship with Kyuhyun. 

Niya and Kyuhyun were not dating. They were not even considering this option since they both were blind for their feelings. They were just happy to be with each other.

Their album was released in six months and was a great mix of Kyuhyun's soft ballad feel and the strong vibe Niya gave out when singing. The six ballads it contained were touching and could bring one to tears. The title of the album was "Desperate" and they did their best to express the feel of loving someone to desperation, of longing for someone who is far away of your reach.

During the promotional period the both of them were invited in Hello Counselor.

It was a weird day to begin with. In the morning a man, who NIya saw quite often in SM came to give her flowers right when Kyuhyun and his manager arrived to pick her up. She smiled politely and accepted them much for Kyuhyun's irritation.

When she got in the car he refuse to talk to her and pretended to be too occupated with his game console.

They arrived at the studio and the staff got them ready for the recording. Sungmin was there too, since he was featured in one of the songs. 

It was going smooth, apart form the tension that was still in the air between the duo.

Sungmin was eyeing Kyuhyun from time to time but he just ignored it. When the last guest came in, Kyuhyun almost got up to leave.

It was the same man from the morning. Only the firm and strong hand of his roommate and his warning glare kept him at his seat.

Shindong Yup introduced him. Apparently his concern was he was deeply in love with a woman, but couldn't get himself to confess.

Kyuhyun snorted at this. Was he even a man?

"So, Dongmin-ssi, you coulld use our broadcast to confess your feelings, don't you think?"

"Yes, that's my plan actually."

"Give him a big hand everybody." When the cheers died down, Dongmin stared at Niya and kneeled down in front of her. She was shocked and confused and looked at Kyuhyun for help, but he got even angrier at this and refused to look in her direction.

A little hurt Niya stared back at the man in her feet.

"Niya-ssi, from the moment I saw you, my feelings for you grew stronger and stronger. I love you! Will you be my girlfriend?"

The audience and the hosts were still in shock.

Niya was close to tears from the pain in her heart when Kyuhyun still didn't look in her direction. With a trembling voice she replied.

"Dongmin-ssi, I am really honoured, and I want to thank you for having such feelings for me, but... I... I am sorry..." with a hand covering her face she ran out of the studio.

They somehow recorded the ending of the show and Sungmin went to look for Niya, since Kyuhyun was still angry at her. What for? He didn't really know.

On his way to the dorm he recieved an MMS from unknown number. When he opened it he slammed his phone in the seat in front of him.

It was a picture of Niya and Dongmin, kissing.