Angry accords

Fate? Yeah, right...
Two months after the scandal Niya was back with her second solo album 'Fury'. No one expected SM to produce such a hard core music, but the girl fought her way through everybody to get it done. For the album concept she had died her brown locks to black and wore darker make up.
 
During press conferences or fan meetings she was smiling, but her image was much fiercer than before. Her fans related it to the concept and the music and just the SM staff noticed how drastically she had changed in no time.
 
The CEO didn't care as long as she maintained high profits, but her friends were more than worried. She was polite, obedient as ever, but stone cold. She was rarely talking and she made sure she was always away from Kyuhyun.
 
He was  devastated, but no matter how hard he tried she never smiled for him. She never forgave him.
 
She was smiling for their fans. They had a whole fanbas Kyutinies, who were shipping them together.
 
If only they knew...
 
A month ago Minho came to ask what he had done to her to change her like this. He left furious and his last words often woke him up in the night.
 
You are the lowest creature I have ever seen...
 
 

Niya prepared herself mentally for the encounter. Fated was supposed to appear on a concert tonight and look like everything was alright. As if.

She breathed in imagining a mask she was putting on. Looking at the mirror in front of her she smiled. This method usually worked. It was as if she was acting.

Hiding behind the mask.

Hiding the pain.

Like a coward.

The unwanted thought crossed her mind and she frowned.

No, I am not a coward. I am protecting myself.

She thought of Kyuhyun and the anger of his betrayal set her blood on fire, reminding her just why she was in need to hide.

He crushed her.

He broke her to pieces.

And he thought a sorry was enough.

Cho Kyuhyun, not in a lifetime am I forgiving you.  

 

(A/N Sorry for the short chaps, I'm making the way for something here. Please bear with me~)