Winner

Fate? Yeah, right...

Super Junior were sitting together with the hosts, waiting for Eagles On Fire to perform in front of everyone. EOF had won several awards this summer and had impressed people of all ages with their choreography and strong songs. They took part in a talent contest and quickly took over all of their oponents.

A part of their reward was this broadcast today, where they had to perform the song they won the first round with - a remix on Skillet's Monster.

Eunhyuk and Donghae were watching closely as the 10 boys and two girls took their position and the music started. EOF were doing their own choreography and it was always breathtaking.

(Link -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x62sHyG2SFY ) 

Somewhere throughout the second verse Ryeowook noticed someone backstage. He poked Kyuhyun and Sungmin, who were sitting next to him and they looked at that direction.

"A girl." Sungmin whispered.

"Well, obviously, hyung." Kyuhyun scoffed. "What do you think she is doing there though?"

The other two shrugged and continued switching their glances between the dancing group and the lonely girl backstage. Kyuhyun furrowed his eyebrows. Was she crying? He saw her wipe her eyes and taking a deep breath. She jumped a few times and he could see pain written on her face. He glanced at Ryeowook, who seemed to be just as confused as him. The song was coming to her end.

The last chorus began. While the boy in front was singing

I, I feel like a monster.

the girl went out on the stage and joined the others from the back. In a few more seconds it seemed to be her turn to sing solo, because they separated to make way for her and she went in front, moving swiftly with the beat. She had a beautiful voice and the expression of her eyes showed she gave her all while singing these lines.

I'm gonna show you, it's gonna hurt you.

By watching her one could really get the impression she meant every word. She seemed to be angry, dangerous and agonizing all at the same time. Everybody was mesmerized by this girl. The song ended before they knew it and the MCs jumped up from their seats to go to the stage. However before they could get there an interesting thing happened. 

All the members of EOF ran to the girl in the centre, hugged her and started crying. She was smiling through tears and patted their heads as if she was their mother or something.

Super Junioe and the audience exchanged confused glances. What was going on?

Soon everything was cleared, when Minho (a/n not Shinee's Minho, you dreamy Shalows), the leader of EOF, took the microphone.

"Ladies and gentlemen, meet the true Leader and creator of EOF - Niya!"

 


In a few minutes they were all seated on the stage - the MCs in the middle, Super Junior on the left and EOF on the right. Minho was explaining the story.

"So, Niya-ssi, you had actually a car accident right before the competion?" One of the MCs turned to her.

"Yes, just a week before that I had that accident."

"And this is your first time on stage together with your members after that, right?"

"Yes."

Kyuhyun interrupted.

"Is that why you were crying backstage?"

She looked up to him, surprised and nodded.

"I didn't know someone would seem though."

The MC spoke again.

"Kyuhyun-ssi, you had similar experience, right?" The members looked down, this wasn't exaclty a pleasant memory.

"Yeah..."

"How interesting! ANd to think that EOF has 13 members as well..."

Niya interrupted the enthusiastic host.

"My greatest respect, sir, but I don't see anything interesting in that." the hall froze still at her rather cold tone. "Going through something like that is everything, but interesting. My injuries were not even half as bad as those Kyuhyun-ssi had and yet I needed months to recover. This 'interesting' experience caused my family and friends a lot of worries and pain and the fact that I can be here alive today is a mere miracle. Please don't look for a relation between our groups, based on that. Those two accidents are not related and I don't see why they should make us related as well. I prefer our group to be recognised because of our talent and hard work, and not because we went through something similar as Super Junior. For this very reason you all learnt about the accident today and not four months ago. We want to be known as winners and not be pitied."

Her speech left them dumbfounded. This girl was really something. For a moment Super Junior and mostly Kyuhyun were worried that those guys would start using the accident as PR, but now...

Kyuhyun smirked and looked to the girl.

"It's not possible to pity you, Niya-ssi. One cannot pity a winner."

 

(A/N Do you like it? ..... this story is going to be a little different I think, but I promise to give my best, see ya <3)