Playdate

Days With Him

 

"You stoled it!" Gongchan yelled as he chased Mir who ran away with a shiny pink ball.
 
Mir stuck his tongue out, only to pout when the ball was taken away by Zelo. "My ball!" he yelled and ran away.
 
Gongchan and Mir whined and chased after the tall boy.
 
"Boys don't play too rough! You still have to eat your lunch!" Sandeul reminded as he sat on a picnic blanket with Baro, CNU, and five other people.
 
Apparently Jinyoung, Joon, and Yongguk were having some sort of meeting today and they all called their friends to watch over their puppy-like boys while they discussed. In the end, they decided to take they hyper boys to the park for a playdate to burn off some energy.
 
The people who came to watch Mir were... interesting.
 
There was one with facial hair named Byunghee, who likes to go by G.O, and a tall boy who looked like he was fresh out of high school named Sanghyun, who for some reason wanted to be called either Cheondung or Thunder. Then there was the one who looked like the most responsible out of all of them and went by his actual name, Seungho.
 
After that were the two who were there for Zelo.
 
There was the person not much younger than Yongguk who acted like a diva and an umma all in one, Himchan, and a well built boy with a cute smile and an angelic aura, Jongup.
 
It was actually Jongup's idea to buy the ball the adorable puppy boys were currently playing with.
 
"I had the ball first! Give it back!" Zelo pouted and ran after Gongchan.
 
Gongchan didn't answer as he kept running while looking at the ball. "PINK!!!" he yelled happily and raised the ball over his head.
 
Himchan smiled. "Aww aren't they just the cutest?" he cooed.
 
Sandeul grinned and nodded before talking about how he was making a scrapbook for Gongchan. Himchan gasped and said he was doing the same thing. The two began sharing ideas.
 
Suddenly Cheondung spoke up, "Hey, where's Mir?"
 
All sixteen eyes scanned across the park and sure enough, only Zelo and Gongchan were seen.
 
Seungho stood up in a panic.
 
"Where did he go?!" he yelled before calling out the name of the missing boy.
 
The other seven soon followed in suit, walking around the park as they did so.
 
Even Gongchan and Zelo started calling Mir's name, even though they had no idea why and just thought it was a name.
 
"Hyung!"
 
Everyone froze.
 
"Mir?" G.O called out cautiously.
 
Silence filled the air before Mir's voice came again. "Hyung!"
 
It came from...up above?
 
They all looked up and saw Mir sitting in a really tall tree.
 
Seungho recovered first. "Mireu! How did you get up there?!"
 
"I dunno! Hyung, I'm stuck!" he cried while hugging the trunk of the tree.
 
Seungho, G.O, and Cheondung scrambled around the tree, trying to figure out the best way to get the poor boy out of the tree.
 
Zelo and Gongchan looked at each other and pouted. Then the same idea popped into their heads and they ran in different directions.
 
"I wanna be in a tree too!" they yelled simultaneously before beginning to climb their own trees.
 
Himchan's eyes widened and he grabbed Jongup before sprinting towards Zelo direction. "No Zelo! Don't you dare climb that tree!"
 
At the same time, Sandeul, Baro, and CNU were running to the tree Gongchan was in. "Gongchannie! You aren't supposed to climb trees to get stuck in them on purpose!" Sandeul cried.
 
And now there were eight paniced boys running in circles around trees.
 
***
 
(Meanwhile...)
 
"This is getting us nowhere!" Joon sighed.
 
He was bored without his Mireu.
 
The three had been going over what things they used when the mysterious liquid was added and nothing was the same for the three of them.
 
Yongguk was sprawled on the couch with his eyes closed.
 
Jinyoung came back from the kitchen with three mugs of hot chocolate. "How about we take a break. We won't get anywhere if we're stressed out."
 
"I agree." Yongguk while raising his hand, eyes still shut.
 
Joon nodded and took a mug. "Let's talk about something else then."
 
The other two agreed and they began talking about random topics, but somehow the topic came back to Gongchan, Mir, and Zelo.
 
"Zelo is just too adorable. He loves to dance with Jongup and he isn't that half bad a rapper. He's actually pretty awesome." Yongguk said.
 
Joon smiled. "Mireu likes to rap too. I can't say much about his dancing though. He likes to take naps though."
 
"Gongchan only takes a nap if I take a nap. It's kinda cute. Other than that, I noticed he likes bright colors. He says they're pretty. Now that I think about it, his face is quite pretty too. I bet he could win an ulzzang contest. Add that to the fact he's cute and we have a winner." Jinyoung chuckled.
 
"Well Mir is cute too you know! He's just downright adorable when he has this 'lost puppy' look on his face!" Joon exclaimed.
 
Yongguk rolled his eyes. "Come on, Zelo is by far the cutest. Don't you just see his baby face and cute smile?"
 
The three began arguing about which of the boys was the cutest when Jinyoung suddenly stopped. "Why are we even talking about this?"
 
The other two stopped as well.
 
All three boys sighed and wondered what the puppy boys were doing now.
 
"Why do I think something bad is happening right now?" Jinyoung asked.
 
Yongguk frowned. "I can almost gurantee that something bad is happening."
 
Joon nodded and pulled out his phone to call Seungho. Jinyoung and Yongguk did the same.
 
All three calls went through at the same time and it sounded hectic.
 
"Gongchan, let go of the tree!"
 
"Never!"
 
"Zelo, you get down here right now!"
 
"I don't wanna!"
 
"Mir, stay calm! Hyungs will get you down!"
 
"I want my Joonie hyung!"
 
Then all lines were cut off.
 
The three boys looked at each other.
 
"Wanna go to the park?"
 
"Let's go."
 
***
 
The three boys stood in shock as they stared at the odd scene in the park.
 
Sandeul, CNU, Himchan, Jongup, Seungho, G.O, and Cheondung were all stuck in trees while Baro was tied up and Gongchan, Mir, and Zelo were putting leaves and sticks in his hair.
 
"What's going on?" Jinyoung finally asked as he was hugged by Gongchan. He looked up to Sandeul. "From the phone call, it sounded like Gongchan, Zelo, and Mir were in trees, not you guys."
 
Sandeul groaned.
 
"I don't know how it happened but a lot of things went on and somehow we ended up being stuck up here! Now help me down!"
 
Jinyoung shook his head and in the distance he could hear someone yelling. "Yah! Bang Yongguk, you get me out of this tree this instant!"
 
He looked over to where Joon and Mir were, only to see the older throwing his shoe at the people in the tree.
 
What a day.
 
***
 
"Much better." Himchan said and brushed off his shirt.
 
A lot of the others were busy kissing the ground and saying how much they loved the feel of solid ground.
 
Yongguk was sitting on the ground and Joon was busy hopping over to his shoe.
 
Once they were all back together, they decided to leave the park.
 
"Hello! I'm still tied up here!" Baro yelled.
 
Sandeul immediately rushed over to help him and the others waited.
 
"I wanna take the ball home!"
 
"No I do!"
 
"I wanna take the pretty pink ball home!"
 
Everyone watched as the fight over the ball resumed.
 
Jinyoung, Yongguk, and Joon all looked at each other and sighed.
 
"Next time, let's just take them to Key's babysitting thing. I don't want to deal with this every time I leave Gongchan with my friends." Jinyoung said.
 
"Agreed." Yongguk and Joon said unanimously.
 
"I WANT THE BALL!!!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~
 
Yay! Update!
 
Hahaha, silly boys arguing whether Gongchan, Mir, or Zelo is the cutest.
 
They are all adorable!
 
Don't you agree?
 
And I have no idea what I just wrote for this chapter, but I had the urge to update this story.
 
School has also been in the way.
 
I also figured that since I was using people from other groups, why not use more?
 
Yay for the rest of MBLAQ and Jongup and Himchan from B.A.P!
 
And you know who's gonna be in the next chapter?
 
That's right!
 
THE ALMIGHTY KEY!
 
Look forward to him and all his umma diva-ness~
 
^    ^
=(> w <)=
(___)