Bedtime

Days With Him

 

Gongchan waited in the tub as Jinyoung went to the hall closet to get a towel. He giggled while he splashed in the water and continued to try and drown the pink duck.
 
Jinyoung walked in and chuckled. He placed the light pink towel on the edge of the sink and went over to the tub. He pulled the stopper and watched Gongchan's expression as the water drained out of the tub.
 
Gongchan stared at the water until it was completely gone.
 
"Okay, time to get out now. Lift your arms." Jinyoung said as he grabbed the towel.
 
Gongchan did as he was asked and lifted his arms, giggling when he felt the towel wrap around his body. Jinyoung carried him out of the tub and placed him on the floor. "Alright, Gongchan, I need you to wipe all the water off your body while I grab you a pair of pajamas. You wait here until I come back okay?" Gongchan nodded his head and Jinyoung left.
 
Looking down at the towel, he snuggled into it. It was so soft. And warm...
 
He pulled it over his head and gasped.
 
"Jinnie hyung!!!"
 
Jinyoung rushed back into the room. "What's wrong?!" he frantically asked.
 
"I can't see!!!" Gongchan yelled as he flailed his arms.
 
He ran foward and straight into Jinyoung's arms.
 
Gongchan felt the weight fall off his head and when he opened his eyes, he looked up into the face of a red faced Jinyoung. This made Gongchan tilt his head. "Jinnie hyung, your face looks funny."
 
Jinyoung kept his eyes to the ceiling.
 
Gongchan pouted at this and poked Jinyoung.
 
"Hyuuuuung. Why won't you look at me?" he whined.
 
Jinyoung's face got redder.
 
He grabbed Gongchan's shoulders and held him a step back. He looked straight into Gongchan's eyes, nowhere else, and said, "Gongchan! Please put your towel back on!"
 
Gongchan looked down and saw the towel had fallen on the floor and that he was . He smiled. "Okay Jinnie hyung!" he cheerily replied and bent over to grab his soft towel. Jinyoung's hands flew to his eyes as another blush crept across his face. There was no way he was going to look again unless he was sure the towel was covering the teen's cutely pale body.
 
"I'm done Jinnie hyung."
 
Peeking through his fingers, Jinyoung made sure the towel was actually there and sighed in relief when he saw the towel once again wrapped around Gongchan's shoulders.
 
After letting the emberassment go away, Jinyoung grabbed Gongchan's hand that was holding the towel and led him to his bedroom. He gave Gongchan a pair of underwear and told him to put it on before turning around.
 
Once Gongchan gave the okay, Jinyoung took the pajamas he laid on the bed and stood in front of the teen. It was a one piece pajama.
 
The kind you would wear when you were younger. Jinyoung's friends gave that to him on his birthday as a joke. He never thought he would actually use it, but this was the perfect opportunity and he was sure Gongchan would look absolutely adorable.
 
Err...wait. He didn't just think that.
 
But it would look cute...
 
No.
 
Yes.
 
No.
 
Yes.
 
No!
 
Yes!
 
No!
 
Yes!
 
No!!!
 
Yes!!!
 
NO!
 
YES!
 
NO!!!
 
NO!!
 
YE- Wait! No!!!
 
Deciding to put the fact he almost tricked himself aside, Jinyoung helped the child-like teen into the pajamas.
 
He took a step back and smiled
 
Gongchan was dressed from head to toe in baby blue, darker blue paw prints covering the fabric. A hood came with it and Gongchan was wearing it over his slightly wet hair. The hood had cute blue ears and made him look like the cutest little boy on earth.
 
Jinyoung mentally slapped himself.
 
No more thinking like that.
 
Jinyoung walked over to a hairdrier on his dresser and plugged it in. He motioned for Gongchan to sit on the chair in front of him and watched as the boy skipped over before doing as asked.
 
Gongchan gasped when he felt the warm air hitting his head. "Uwaaaaaah. Jinnie hyung. It's so nice and warm..." he sighed and enjoyed the feeling. Jinyoung ran his fingers through Gongchan's hair as he dried it. His hair was so soft.
 
Being in such a good mood, Jinyoung started humming.
 
Gongchan closed his eyes and let himself enjoy both the warm air and the nice tune.
 
He soon began to feel drowsy and couldn't stop his head from constantly lolling to the side. He heard Jinyoung chuckle. "I guess someone's tired."
 
Gongchan only mumbled something in response.
 
Jinyoung turned the drier off and ruffled Gongchan's hair one more time before picking up the almost sleeping boy and carrying him over to the bed. He gently layed Gongchan on the bed and changed into more comfortable clothes before slipping into the bed next to him.
 
By this time, Gongchan had already fallen asleep.
 
Gongchan rolled over and faced Jinyoung before scooting closer and snuggling into his chest. This made Jinyoung smile and he the sleeping boy's hair. Gongchan stirred a bit and mumbed a soft "Jinnie hyung..." before cuddling closer.
 
Jinyoung glanced down at him and let out a tired yawn. It was a very hectic day, no wonder he was so tired.
 
With one last look at the boy, Jinyoung let his eyes close shut.
 
"Good night... Gongchan..."
 
 
 
 
 
 
~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~
 
Did I kill you guys with cuteness yet?
 
Or are you guys already dead?
 
I hope not because there is still more fluffy cuteness to come!!!
 
And silly Jinyoung. How do you trick yourself?
 
Please leave a comment! I will love you guys more if you do! ^^
 
^    ^
=(O w O)=
(_____)
 
Kitty cat meow~