Another

Days With Him

 

Jinyoung yawned.
 
This had to be one of the most boring lectures ever. It didn't help that the monotonous voice of the substitute teacher had already put most of the class to sleep. Jinyoung looked over to Joon, whose head just slammed onto the desk. He yawned again before throwing a pencil at him. Joon jolted awake and fell out of his seat with a thud.
 
The sub cleared his throat.
 
"Mr. Lee, please do not interrupt the lesson."
 
Joon bowed and sat back down in his seat, but not before sending Jinyoung a glare.
 
Jinyoung on the other hand shrugged like he had done nothing wrong. Joon picked up the pencil and mouthed 'mine' before smirking. Jinyoung raised an eyebrow and scribbled something on his notebook 'I found that in the bathroom'. This made Joon throw the pencil in a random direction and he froze when it hit the substitute in the back of the head. He quickly looked down and began pretending to write something.
 
The substitute looked over the class with a glare before turning around again and resuming the lecture.
 
Joon wrote something on a paper and showed it to Jinyoung 'Why would you pick up something from the bathroom? Gross.'
 
Jinyoung smiled and mouthed the words 'I lied.'
 
Joon scoffed and turned around.
 
Well at least they were both wide awake now.
 
"Excuse me."
 
Both boys turned to look at the person who raised their hand. It was very unusual for a question to be asked. Especially when there was a substitute. The sub looked at the name sheet. "Umm... Bang Yongguk, what is your question?"
 
Yongguk lowered his hand. "I know this is completely unrelated to the lesson, but is it possible for a boy to be created from a potion?"
 
Jinyoung and Joon exchanged a look.
 
The sub scrunched his face in confusion. "It has never been heard of but I'm not sure that is not possible. Now if you have any other ridiculous questions, I suggest you take it up with your regular professor. I am only here to talk about the predetermined lesson and will only answer questions related to it."
 
***
 
"Hey wait up!"
 
Yongguk turned around and saw two boys from his class approach him.
 
"Oh, you're Jinyoung and Joon right?"
 
Jinyoung nodded. "About your question in class earlier, I want you to tell me the truth, the potion you were talking about... You got it front he carnival a couple weeks ago didn't you?" Yongguk quietly stood there before speaking up. "How did you know?" Joon spoke up this time, "We both used it too."
 
Yongguk looked at them suspiciously. "How do I know you aren't lying to me?"
 
"We'll show you if you follow us."
 
Yongguk thought before nodding. Not like he had anything better to do this afternoon anyway. "Alright, but I have to pick someone up along the way."
 
***
 
Gongchan stared at the two new faces.
 
"Jinnie hyung." He tugged on Jinyoung's sleeve. "That puppy has pink hair!"
 
Jinyoung smiled. "His name is Zelo."
 
Said boy hid behind Yongguk.
 
Gongchan's face suddenly lit up. "Can we keep him Jinnie hyung?! Please? I'll take super good care of him! I promise!!!"
 
Jinyoung shook his head. "He isn't a puppy, Gongchan. He's a boy like you and Mir." Mir looked up at the sound of his name. It was then he noticed the new boy. He looked around. When did he get here...
 
"Mireu~"
 
Mir turned his head and looked at Joon. "Does Mireu want a cookie?" Mir nodded and opened his mouth.
 
Zelo peeked out at the two boys before whispering to Yongguk. "Gukkie hyung, why are we here?" Yongguk shrugged before clearing his throat and catching the attention of Jinyoung and Joon. "So I'm guessing these are the boys who appeared after you used your potions?"
 
Both nodded.
 
Gongchan gasped. "His voice is funny! Like Baro hyung's!!! Do you know Baro hyung? Baro hyung has pink and blue hair. I want pink and blue hair but Jinnie hyung won't let me. I want a puppy too. I like puppies. They are soft and fuzzy and they make funny noises and a big puppy is called a dog! And-" Yongguk began to tune the boy's voice out as he sunk into his own thoughts. Gongchan acted like Zelo. Same curiosity and interest in simple things. It must be true that he came from the potion. Then he turned to Mir. He seemed very clueless and simple.
 
"Okay, I believe you guys." Yongguk said.
 
Suddenly a grumbling noise was heard.
 
Gongchan rolled over to Jinyoung. "Jinnie hyung, my tummy made noise again. Food time?" Jinyoung smiled and nodded before turning to Yongguk, "Come into the dining room. We can talk more over dinner."
 
***
 
"Boo!"
 
Zelo jumped and turned to Gongchan. "Hi!" the other boy said.
 
"I'm Gongchan. And this is Mir," he pointed to Mir next to him, "I thought he was a puppy. I thought you were a puppy too. You're Zelo, right? Let's play!"
 
Zelo only tilted his head, making Gongchan and Mir do the same.
 
Then they all bolted into the living room.
 
Jinyoung smiled at the boys before turning back to Joon and Yongguk. Dinner went pretty well. Well if you like grilled cheese in the toilet then yeah. "So we all used the potion on the same day, correct?" Both nodded their heads. "Okay, I would like for the both of you to make a list of what you used. Maybe we all used a common ingredient that activated the potion."
 
Suddenly the sound of glass breaking spread throught the dining room.
 
"It wasn't me!" came three voices from the living room.
 
 
 
 
~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~
 
I really didn't expect to update this late.
 
This chapter was so last minute too.
 
I didn't even think about adding Zelo until I started writing.
 
I hope you guys don't mind the addition of B.A.P
 
This was a filler chapter.
 
The next chapter will be better and longer. ^^