Heart

Days With Him

"I can't believe you made Gongchan run away! What did you say to him?!" Sandeul yelled while pacing back and forth across Jinyoung's living room and continuing his rant.

Jinyoung kept quiet, only occasionally wincing when CNU dabbed his hand with an alcohol soaked cotton ball.

Baro followed after Sandeul and, after five minutes of talking to the angry duck, finally convinced him to sit down on the sofa across from Jinyoung.

Sandeul finaly quieted down and proceeded to glare at Jinyoung.

No one spoke.

It was so quiet that if a pin dropped, everyone could hear it.

The silence in the room began to slowly drive Jinyoung to madness. He'd rather take Sandeul's ranting over the deafening guilt in his mind.

Voices in his head blamed Jinyoung over and over.

"You drove him away."

"This is all your fault."

"You don't deserve to be called a hyung; you can't even take care of the one who needed you the most."

"Sandeul was right to yell at you."

"You don't deserve any friends."

"You are the worst."

Jinyoung felt like screaming.

His head felt like it would explode.

Just when all his thoughts were beginning to be too much to bear, CNU spoke up. "Will you tell us what happened?"

Jinyoung placed his head in his hands and shook his head.

He told his friends all that happened; from his kiss with Gongchan to his confused feelings. Even the negative thoughts that were floating around in his head.

By the end, the room was quiet again.

"You are so stupid," Sandeul sighed, shaking his head, "It's so obvious you like him."

Jinyoung shook his head. "It's wrong to like him."

"What is wrong about liking someone?" Sandeul asked with a scoff as if it were the most rediculous thing the older boy could have said.

"You don't understand," Jinyoung stood up, "This is just between me and Gongchan. He's not a normal person. He can't understand love, he just can't!" Jinyoung yelled.

Sandeul shot off the couch and grabbed the collar of Jinyoung's shirt, pulling him so they were face to face. "Who are you to say that Gongchan can't understand love?"

Jinyoung stared at the younger, still in slight shock.

"So what if Gongchan isn't normal? So what if he can't understand love? He can still feel it!" Sandeul yelled as he shook his hyung, "Gongchan has a heart, just like the rest of us! A heart that beats and can feel!" At the end of his rant, Sandeul let go of Jinyoung and took a couple steps back.

Speechless, Jinyoung fell back onto the couch.

Sandeul was right.

Gongchan had a heart.

He had feelings.

And because of one little kiss, Jinyoung had hurt them.

The older couldn't deny it any more; he had feelings for Gongchan.

And so what if the young boy didn't understand love?

Who did?

But everything could wait for now...

Jinyoung stood up again. "Come on," he motioned to his friends before running out the front door.

Sandeul smiled and grabbed Baro's hand. "Let's go!"

"But where are we going?" Baro asked, not really understanding the sudden change.

Slapping his boyfriend on the head, Sandeul pulled him out the door. "Isn't it obvious, we're gonna go find Channie!"

 

⭐💖⭐

 

Gongchan sniffled as he huddled in an alleyway.

He wanted to go home!

Why did he even run away in the first place?

Oh yeah... Nevermind.

After he left Jinyoung's house, Gongchan went to the only place he knew he could go to; the park.

He decided he would live at the playground...

That was until a scary, dirtly looking, man came and started yelling at him.

Gongchan got scared, but he didn't run away until the man began climbing up one of the slides and waved an umbrella in the air.

After being chased for twenty minutes, Gongchan jumped into the back of a random truck to hide. He began freaking out when the truck started moving and driving farther away from the park.

To save time, let's just say after that there was more running and yelling and running and screaming and running and hitting and even more running.

In the end, Gongchan found himself completely lost, so he decided to sit in an alleyway and curl into a ball.

"I wanna g-go home!" Gongchan cried.

Suddenly, a scratching noice came from beside him, causing him to jump and scurry behind a trash can.

The scratching continued, and Gongchan finally realized it was coming from a nearby cardboard box. 

Slowly, he approached the slightly wet and dirty box.

What monstrosity could possibly be inside?

Taking a breath, Gongchan took hold of two flaps on the top and on the count of three, he threw them open!

A gasp quickly slipped through his lips at the sight of a golden retriever puppy looking up at him, letting out little yips of happiness from being found.

"Puppy!" he squealed as he picked the adorable animal up, "I hafta show Jinnie hyu-"

Gongchan quickly covered his mouth, dropping the puppy onto his lap. He almost said that name.

The little burst of happiness faded away, and Gongchan was back to feeling sad. He shouldn't have left... He wanted to go back home, even if Jinyoung didn't want him anymore.

But he had decided to leave...

Before Jinyoung left him...

Slowly, he picked up the puppy again and held it in front of his face. "You like me, right?"

The puppy barked.

"So you won't leave me, right?"

The puppy his face.

And with that one gesture, Gongchan's tears overflowed.

He cried as he held the puppy to his chest.

One small loving act from that delicate creature showed him; he knew now. Even if he had someone else who cared about him, it wouldn't be the same as Jinyoung.

The feelings he had for the older boy couldn't be replaced.

"J-Jinnie hyu-hyung..." he quietly sobbed, "C-come find me... Please..."

 

⭐💖⭐

 

"Gongchan! Gongchan where are you?!" Jinyoung yelled down the busy street.

He had to find Gongchan, the boy was calling for him, he just knew it!

The sudden appearance of a hand on his shoulder stopped him in his tracks. Jinyoung turned around and came face to face with CNU.

"Jinyoung," his friend started, "we have to stop for now."

Jinyoung shook his head. "We have to find him!"

CNU sighed. "It's getting late; the sun already went down."

After giving his friend a pitiful look, the younger relented and nodded.

It was time to stop for now. They had been searching for hours, and other than being chased by a dirty homeless man at the park, nothing eventful happened.

After the four regrouped, they got into Jinyoung's car and drove off.

All was quiet until they began driving by the beach.

"Aish, my feet hurt," Sungyeol whined. A little while ago, he asked a little boy if he had seen Gongchan, and the brat decided to step on his foot!

Baro rolled his eyes and pulled Sandeul's haed to rest on his shoulder. "Rest. You tried your hardest today, Hyung."

Sandeul smiled and closed his eyes. It was at times like these, where Baro was cheesy and romantic, that he cherished the most. "Pabo..." he mumbled, enjoying the nice salty breeze.

Jinyoung ignored the couple sitting in the back.

He couldn't get Gongchan off his mind.

After finally coming to terms with his feelings, Jinyoung wanted nothing more than to find the younger boy.

"Don't worry," CNU said as if he knew what his friend was thinking, "we'll find him."

Jinyoung waited until the car stopped at a red light, before smiling at his friend. "I know, but..." he suddenly stopped.

There...

On that bench...

It couldn't be...

Jinyoung stepped on the brake, causing his friends to fly forward and be choked by their seatbelts.

CNU blinked. His glasses. He couldn't see without his glasses!

Baro coughed. "Ugh, I think I have whiplash..."

"Jinyoung, what the hell?!" Sandeul yelled while rubbing his neck.

He never got an answer, for the person he was yelling at had hopped out of the car and ran towards the beach.

After scrambling for a bit, the other three managed to untangle themselves from their seatbelts and then rushed after their friend.

Jinyoung kept his eyes focused on a figure huggled on a bench.

The figure was wearing a camouflage jacket and had a backpack sitting next to him. His head was down.

Could it possibly be?

"Gongchan!"

 

 ⭐💖⭐

 

Gongchan looked up at the four figures who had rushed towards him.

A wave of confusion crossed his face as he tilted his head.

He had never seen these people before.

Jinyoung always told him not to talk to strangers, but he wasn't here right now...

So he decided to say the first thing that came to mind.

"Hi, my name's Gongchan. Who are you?"

 

 

🌟⭐🌟⭐🌟⭐🌟

Another update!

I did it!

Also...

Twist!

Did you guys expect this?

Mianhae, this little situation is gonna go on for a bit longer.

And poor Channie, he cried again.

But he wants to go home!

And then comes in those people...

*gasp*

Also, do you know what this means?

There is gonna be more cameos!

They are gonna be from a new group this time, so it isn't MBLAQ, B.A.P, or SHINee.

Can you guess who it is?

Once again, I ask that you...

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!!!

Please?

I really love it when you guys take the time to tell me what you think if the chapter.

Anyways, I better go now.

Laters.

💙💚💛💜💖💗💟