Milk and Baths

Days With Him

 

"Jinnie hyung what's this?" Gongchan asked as he pointed to a clock on the wall.
 
"It's a clock Gongchan. It tells the time of the day."
 
"Time?"
 
After teaching the boy how to speak, which surprisingly only took about three hours, he was curious of everything and always asked what whatever caught his eye was. Jinyoung had already spent a good hour answering all of the boy's questions and now he was explaining what time was and how it worked.
 
Gongchan nodded in fascination.
 
Jinyoung chuckled at the boy. Everything he did was just like a child and he was so cute that he made Jinyoung smile too.
 
"Jinnie hyung!" Gongchan yelled from behind the couch. Jinyoung turned around as Gongchan popped his head up. "Yes Gongchan?"
 
He pointed to his tummy.
 
"It made noise!!!" Gongchan exclaimed just as a grumbling sound errupted from his stomach. "See?!"
 
Jinyoung stiffled a laugh and motioned for the other boy to come closer. "It means that you're hungry. Do you want to eat some dinner?" Gongchan tilted his head. "What's dinner?"
 
"It's the food people eat at night when they're hungry to stop the noise in their tummies."
 
Gongchan smiled. "I want dinner!!!"
 
Jinyoung ended up making a bowl of cereal for dinner and had to spoon feed Gongchan, who kept on asking what cereal was.
 
All was going well until Jinyoung left Gongchan to drink the rest of the milk in the bowl and went to get a napkin from the kitchen. When he came back, he found Gongchan with milk on his hair, face, and clothes. "Ah Gongchan what did you do?" Jinyoung asked as he tried to wipe the smiling boy's face.
 
"I like milk Jinnie hyung!!!" Gongchan exclaimed as he threw his arms
in the air.
 
With a sigh, Jinyoung gave a tired smile. It was like he had a younger brother. He laughed when Gongchan flailed his arms and some milk splattered on him.
 
"Okay, okay. Time for a bath."
 
Gongchan tilted his head.
 
Jinyoung smiled.
 
"It's going to clean all the milk off you and leave you smelling nice."
 
Gongchan's eyes widened and he shook his head.
 
"I don't wanna! I like milk!" he exclaimed.
 
He bolted from his chair and scrambled into the living room, leaving Jinyoung standing there. It took him about three seconds to come back to his senses and chase after the boy. "Hey! Get back here!"
 
Gongchan shrieked and ducked as Jinyoung tried to grab him.
 
"I'm not gonna!"
 
"Yes you are!"
 
"No!"
 
"Yes! Now come back here! You're getting milk all over the place."
 
They ran around the living room and Gongchan thought he had outrun Jinyoung when he ran into a pair of arms.
 
"Gotcha!"
 
Gongchan squirmed as Jinyoung threw him over his shoulder and carried him up the stairs.
 
"No Jinnie hyung!" he whined, "I don't wanna!"
 
Jinyoung payed no mind as he continued his way into the bathroom. He placed a pouting Gongchan on the edge of the sink and held his shoulders. "Come on Gongchan. It isn't so bad. Do you trust Jinnie hyung?"
 
Gongchan slowly nodded.
 
"Okay then just let me give you a bath." Jinyoung said as he squished Gongchan's face, making him giggle.
 
Jinyoung then told him to take off his clothes while he got the bath ready.
 
He faced the tub and reached over to turn the knob. He plugged a stopper in the drain and water bagan to fill the tub. Jinyoung held his hand under the water and waited for it to warm up. Soon the tub was full of warm water and Jinyoung added some bubble soap and a pink rubber ducky to make things fun for Gongchan.
 
When the water was high enough he stopped the water, covered his eyes, and told Gongchan to get in the tub. After hearing water move, Jinyoung peeked over his hands and looked at Gongchan who was staring amazed at the rubber ducky floating in the water.
 
He pushed it under the water with his hand and let out a surprised gasp when it popped back up. Gongchan tried it a couple more times, ending up with the same result. Then he squinted his eyes and grabbed the duck, dropping it when it made a noise.
 
"Jinnie hyung!"
 
Jinyoung rolled his eyes before putting a handful of bubbles in Gongchan's hair.
 
Gongchan's eyes widened in amazement as he touched his head. He touched the bubbles in the tub and laughed when they stuck to his hand. Being a bit curious, Gongchan put the bubbles in his mouth and scrunched up his face in disgust.
 
"Eww!!! Jinnie hyung!"
 
Jinyoung chuckled.
 
"Yeah, soap bubbles don't taste that good do they?"
 
Gongchan shook his head.
 
"But it does smell nice, see?" Jinyoung held up a handful of bubbles to Gongchan's nose and ushered him to smell it.
 
Gongchan hesitantly smelled it and he smiled.
 
"It smells like Jinnie hyung! I like bubbles. I wanna smell like Jinnie hyung! I like Jinnie hyung!" he said excitedly.
 
Jinyoung raised an eyebrow. "Even more than milk?"
 
"Jinnie hyung is WAAAAAAAAAAY better than milk!" he answered before pushing bubbles to cover the pink ducky.
 
A small smile graced Jinyoung's face.
 
Who knew someone could be so happy being favored over milk?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~
 
This chapter was just too cute!
 
I had to upload it!!!
 
Don't you guys think it was adorable?
 
COMMENT!!!
 
Wuv you guys for reading. Thanks~ ^^