Differences

Days With Him

"Where are we going?" Gongchan asked.

Mark smiled at the cute boy from the right while Jackson pouted on the left. "I wanted to sit by Mark," he muttered to himself.

The three of them were filling out the back seat of Jaebum's car while Youngjae sat in the passenger seat, looking at his phone again.

"We're taking you to our house," Jaebum replied, not taking his eyes off the road.

Gongchan pouted at the answer. "Why?"

This time Mark spoke, "Well, we don't want you to get sick because we left you all alone in the rain."

Finally content, Gongchan began humming while rocking back and forth.

Youngjae looked up from his phone and stared at the strange boy through the rear view mirror. After a while, he tapped Jaebum on the shoulder.

"Hey, Hyung."

Jaebum glanced at his dongsaeng before returning his eyes back to the road. "Yes?"

"Doesn't Gongchan remind you of you know who?"

The older raised an eyebrow. "Do you mean Yugyeom, or are you talking about-"

"Yeah, him."

Jaebum thought for a second. He took a peek through his mirror at the strange teen sitting in his back seat, gawking at everything outside the window.

"OHMAIGOSHAPUPPY!!!" Gongchan suddenly screamed, causing the car to swerve slightly, before crawling onto Mark's lap to press his nose against the cool glass of the window.

Mark chuckled and lightly wrapped his arms around the cute boy's waist, earning a whine from Jackson who latched onto the elder's neck.

"Noooooooooo! Stop hugging him! Hug me! Hug me!" Jackson wailed.

"Yah! Jackson! LET GO! You're choking me!" Mark yelled as he used one of his hands to try and pry the younger off.

Gongchan squealed as they passed a petstore. "Puppies! Look at all the puppies in the window!!!" he said while jumping slightly on Mark's lap.

Youngjae was bent forward, trying to retrieve his phone that flew out of his hand and under the seat during Gongchan's little outburst and Jaebum's aweful driving. "My phone! My pictures of Suzy!" he cried.

Jaebum's grip tightened around the steering wheel.

These people...

"Yah!" he exploded, "Everyone shut up and sit the down properly in your seats! Do you want us all to die, huh?! We could have crashed you know!"

The car quieted down immediately and Jaebum released a sigh in relief until he heard small whimpering sounds.

After stopping at the next red light, Jaebum turned around and his eyes widened when he saw Gongchan's face.

The teen had his eyebrows furrowed. His eyes were slightly squinted, glistening tears threatening to flow over onto his slightly red cheeks. He sniffled a bit as he continued to whimper and bite his lip.

Gongchan was about to- "WAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" -cry.

The young boy's shoulders heaved up and down as hot tears trailed down his face.

Jaebum was mad at him!

Channie did something bad and got yelled at!

Now the older probably hates him!

And his Jinnie hyung probably hates him too!

Gongchan paused for a second before crying even louder. "JINNIE HYUNG!!!"

"Yah! JB, why'd you do that?!" Mark scolded while trying to wipe away the endless stream of tears falling down Gongchan's face, "You even cursed in front of him."

Jackson hugged the crying boy to his chest. "Yeah, Hyung, you scared him so bad that you made him cry."

Youngjae shook his head. "Look what you did, Hyung. You shouldn't have yelled."

Jaebum sat there flabbergasted.  "Wha-"

A loud honk brought him out of his shock and he realized the light had already turned green.

Stepping on the gas, Jaebum drove while Mark and Jackson tried to cam Gongchan down as he kept on repeatedly crying: "J-JINNIE HYUNG! D-DON'T HATE GO-GONGCHANNIE!!!"

After ten minutes of non-stop crying, Jaebum felt like he was going to go crazy from guilt. Did his yelling really scare the teen that much? Five minutes of contemplation drew him to the conclusion that the only answer was to apologize. "Hey, Gongchun-"

"It's GongCHAN," Youngjae corrected.

Jaebum rolled his eyes. "Yes, GongCHAN. Listen, I'm sorry for yelling. I'm not mad, so please stop crying, okay?"

Gongchan rubbed a couple stray tears away. "Y-you promise you d-don't hate Gongchannie?"

Jaebum's heart melted at the sight of Gongchan's cuteness. "Aww, of course not. Who could ever hate such a cute person?" Jaebum cooed.

Mark and Jackson looked at the strange driver and shook their heads at the sudden change in attitude while Youngjae resumed the search for his phone.

 

⭐💖⭐

 

"Hey, you guys, we're back!" Jaebum yelled while taking off his shoes, grunting when Mark and Jackson pushed him to the side so they could enter.

Gongchan stood behind the grumbling male, looking at the entryway. It was so different from his Jinnie hyung's house. Instead of leading straight into the living room, this house opened up into a long hallway with many doors and a stairway heading upstairs at the end.

Suddenly, one of the doors down the hall swung open and an excited blonde teen sprung out; he rushed straight into Jaebum's arms and wrapped his arms around the older. "Hyung is home!!!"

Jaebum smiled. "Hi, BamBam."

The boy known as "BamBam" looked up with sparkling eyes. "So did Hyung find Gyeommie?" he asked hopefully.

A sad look made itself home in Jaebum's features as he slowly shook his head.

The hyper boy frowned. "But why not?" he whined while jutting out his lip and furrowing his eyebrows.

Jaebum sighed and began explaining to the younger that they tried searching everywhere they could, but they couldn't find him today so they had to try tomorrow.

"No!" BamBam stomped his foot, tears forming in his large chocolate-brown eyes, "I want Gyeommie!"

"BamBam, I want to find Yugyeom just as much as you do, maybe more..." he mumbled the last part to himself, "but it's dark out and raining. We have to wait until tomorrow."

"But-" It was then that BamBam noticed the person peeking at him from behind his hyung.

Gongchan, who hadn't been paying attention to the conversation going on whatsoever, gleamed when he realized the blonde boy was looking back at him. "PUPPY!" he yelled and pointed at BamBam.

The younger boy screamed in shock before scurrying back down the hall into the room he emerged from and slamming the door behind him.

Jaebum stared at the now closed door in confusion while Gongchan pouted.

What just happened?

"The puppy ran away..." Gongchan whined.

Jaebum sighed in relief. At least he was lucky enough to have avoided another one of BamBam's explosive temper tantrums. He grabbed one of Gongchan's wrists and pulled the pouting teen down the hall to the room BamBam ran into just moments ago.

Opening the door revealed a spacious living room where Mark and Jackson were sitting on the long end of an L-shaped sofa, watching TV. On the opposite side of the room were shelves containing various things, a large flat screen television, a door, and a large rectangular hole in the wall that looked into a kitchen. That's probably where the door lead.

Jaebum let go of the teen's hand and went through the kitchen door.

Gongchan stood by himself in the middle of the room. What was he supposed to do?

"Channie~" Jackson cooed, "Come over her and sit with us!"

Mark looked at the other funny. "I thought you didn't like Gongchan coming anywhere near me?"

Jackson smiled as the puppy-teen started walking towards them. "Yeah, but he's so cuddly and cute! Let's adopt him~" he suggested, pulling Gongchan onto his lap when he got close enough.

Gongchan stumbled when he got pulled and wrapped his arms around Jackson's neck. He noticed Jackson's cap and grabbed it. "I want this," he said and tilted his head, putting it on his head and gasping when it fell over his eyes.

Jackson grinned and hugged the teen. "Gahhhhh I really just wanna keep him now!"

"No!" a voice suddenly yelled.

Everyone turned their heads and saw BamBam peeking out from behind an armchair on the other side of the room.

"Puppy!" Gongchan exclaimed.

BamBam ran over and hugged Mark. "My Mark hyung! My Jackson hyung! My hyungs! They are mine! Not yours! Mine!!!"

Gongchan, forever ignoring the other's words, grinned and jumped on BamBam; he pulled the other in for a hug.

The blonde boy screamed and flailed, only to calm down minutes later from Gongchan's constant cuddling. Eventually, BamBam started to cuddle back.

"Aww, so cute~" Youngjae cooed from the kitchen opening. He was holding up his phone, presumably recording the moment, as Jaebum stood behind him next to a new face.

Soon enough, the snuggling turned into a tickle fight and both boys rolled off the couch.

 

⭐💖⭐

 

(twelve minutes earlier...)

Jaebum let go of Gongchan and walked into the kitchen.

"We need to talk," he said to Youngjae who was looking in the fridge.

The younger rose in shock, only to hit his head on the top of the fridge. "Ahhhhhhhhhh, that hurt!" he said while rubbing his head and turning to Jaebum, "But what did you want to talk about?"

"I'm so confused," the elder sighed.

Youngjae raised an eyebrow. "And why's that?"

"Because... first there was BamBam, and now there's Gongchan. I knew we shouldn't have gone into that store. I think we may have caused something to happen..." Jaebum said while looking into the younger's eyes.

"But, Hyung-"

Suddenly the kitchen door that lead to the hallway opened.

"Hello?"

Jaebum quickly stepped away from Youngjae and smiled at the newcomer who was wiping his damp hair with a towel. "Hey, Jinyoung, we're back."

Jinyoung smiled and walked past the two to the fridge and opened it. "I could tell. The living room sounds really lively," he said while pulling out a can of juice.

"We were wondering where you were when we came home," Youngjae said.

The older shrugged. "I was in the shower, obviously. So I'm asuming that you found Yugyeom?" Jinyoung asked, taking a swig of his juice.

Youngjae looked at his hyung's expression fell.

Jaebum shook his head. "No... we didn't."

"What?" Jinyoung asked in shock, "Then what's all the noise coming from the living room?"

"We found someone. His name is Gongchan," Jaebum explained. He also told the younger how they found the teen in the park and why they brought him home with them.

Jinyoung nodded. "I see. I guess it would be the right thing to do. So, when can I meet him?"

"You can meet him now. I think he's playing with BamBam." Youngjae smiled and lead the other two to the opening in the wall.

Suddenly he gasped.

"What's wrong?" Jaebum asked.

Youngjae pulled out his phone. "Aww, so cute~" he cooed.

Gongchan and BamBam were cuddling on the couch.

Jinyoung and Jaebum took a peek and smiled. It really was cute.

After watching the two boys for a while, Jinyoung came to a conclusion. "Yup. He's adorable. I claim him as my new son."

Jaebum watched the two begin their tickle fight before turning to his friend. "I guess everyone wants to adopt him now. I'm pretty sure I heard Jackson saying the same thing earlier."

"Wha-"

"Hey!"

The two turned their attention to the living room again and saw BamBam poking Gongchan's sides. "Why aren't you laughing? That's not fair!"

The teen shrugged. "Maybe I'm not ticklish?" he guessed.

Jackson smirked. "Yeah right~" he teased before going over to try and tickle Gongchan.

Gongchan wiggled a bit, but didn't laugh.

"Yah," Jackson frowned, poking the teen's side, "Did you even feel that?"

Humming, Gongchan began rubbing his sides. "I think so..."

Suddenly, BamBam grabbed his hand and pulled him over to the kitchen opening. "Hyungs! He's sooooooo weord! He isn't ticklish!"

"Really now?" Jaebum asked. He was a bit curious to see if it was true, but he was too tired to try.

BamBam nodded.

It was then he noticed the person standing behind his hyung.

"Jinyoung hyung! When did you get here, he asked while tilting his head.

Gongchan's ears perked up.

Jinyoung?

His Jinnie hyung was here?

Where?

Gongchan looked around, but didn't see the person he was looking for. The only new person around was that stranger behind Jaebum... "Where's, Jinnie hyung?" he asked, clearly confused. 

"Jinnie hyung?" Jaebum questioned, "Do you mean Jinyoung?"

Gongchan nodded, a slight glint in his eyes.

Jaebum pointed to the person behind him. "That's Jinyoung. Do you guys know each other?"

The teen slowly looked over at the person named "Jinyoung" and frowned.

He didn't look anything like the Jinnie hyung he knew.

This person had black hair; his Jinnie hyung had red.

Their eyes were different.

Their noses were different.

Their smiles were different.

This person  his Jinnie hyung.

"No... That isn't Jinyoung. My Jinnie hyung is Jinyoung and you aren't him!" Gongchan yelled and pointed at the stranger.

Jinyoung tilted his head. "We must have the same name then, but if you call your Jinyoung "Jinnie hyung," why don't you just call me Jinyou-"

"No!" Gongchan shook his head, tears in his eyes.

A flash of memories flew through Gongchan's mind; all of them were his happiest memories with Jinyoung.

 

"No!" he yelled once more before running out of the room to somewhere else in the house.

After finding a bathroom, Gongchan locked himself inside and began to cry.

He had gotten so caught up in having fun with BamBam that he almost forgot about his Jinnie hyung.

How could he do something like that?

He didn't deserve to go back.

But...

"I wanna go home..." the young teen sobbed.

Gongchan looked up and sniffled.

The moon was shining on him.

"Jinnie hyung..."

 

 

🌟⭐🌟⭐🌟⭐🌟

Okay...

It is safe to say that I lost track of this chapter near the end.

I didn't know how to end it.

The chapter went through a couple of changes after I re-edited it a couple times.

So... sorry if it didn't make much sense or the mood changed too fast.

I'll try to get the flow back next chapter.

But I think this chapter was longer than the last one, right?

And I did get to incorporate the rest of GOT7, so accomplishment!

I tried to define their personalities too.

Ahhh.

I really just can't get over how bad this chapter was.

Maybe I'm just in a really bad slump.

Anyways...

Can you guys comment on the chapter?

I need to know what you guys think.

Is my story terrible?

Do you even like anything I've been writing recently?

Can you tell me what you like the most?

What were your favorite parts?

I would really appreciate some helpful comments to cheer me up.

So...

Thanks for reading my AN, those of you who do.

It makes me happy to know that you take your time to read it.

Anyway, I'll try to make next chapter better, so don't give up on me, okay?

Bye bye.

I'll try to update soon.

💙💚💛💜💖💗💟