In the Morning

Days With Him

Sandeul blinked a couple times, trying to get used to the morning light flooding into the room. The first thing he saw was Baro's sleeping face.

The younger's eyes were closed, his mouth slightly open and a trail of drool seeping out.

Looking up, Sandeul chuckled at Baro's messy bed head. His boyfriend was definitely cute like this.

After giving his boyfriend a peck on the nose, Sandeul rolled off the couch. Literally. He fell off and was currently rubbing his sore . "Aish," he muttered, "Jinyoung really needs to get a bigger couch."

Stretching a bit, Sandeul looked around the room.

One one of the other couches, CNU slept peacefully. His glasses were off, revealing his handsome face.

"Stop staring at me," the elder suddenly grumbled as he pulled the blanket over his head.

Sandeul placed a hand on his chest. "Omo, that scared me..." He let his eyes wander around the rest of the room until they landed on another sleeping figure directly across from him.

Yugyeom was lying on his side, his fluffy blanket pulled all the way up to right below his eyes, making him look smaller than he really was. He looked peaceful, like all the problems he carried last night were finally off his chest.

The moment didn't last. Yugyeom slowly rolled on to his back and began trying to kick the blanket off, whimpering while he did. "Jaebum hyung..."

Sandeul crawled over to see if he could wake the teen up, but as fast as the discomfort appeared, it dissapeared as well. The boy's breathing went back to a steady pace, and the tension in his face relaxed.

After pulling the blanket up to Yugyeom's shoulders, Sandeul sat on the floor next to him and watched the young boy sleep.

The elder was confused, but his curiousness to hear Yugyeom's story was intensified.

"You look like a creeper."

Sandeul jumped and snapped his head around to the source of the voice. He smiled when he saw Baro sitting up, the younger letting out a tired yawn. "Well, well, look who's finally up?"

Baro yawned again. "I got cold," he said before grabbing the forgotten blanket off the floor and wrapping it around himself.

"I see."

"So what're you doing over there, staring at him like some sort of obsessed stalker?" Baro asked as he motioned over to Yugyeom. The teen was now sleeping on his side and hugging a pillow, while also mumbling something about pizza.

The older sighed and began Yugyeom's silvery hair. "He was having a bad dream. I really want to help him out. He seems too young for this kind of stress."

Baro stuck his lip out, pouting at the action, but understood why Sandeul wanted to do what he did.

The elder was just that type of person. He wanted to help those in need. Why else would they have so many pet squirrels and ducks? Because Sandeul rescued them all! He had a big heart.

"Deullie?"

"Yes?"

"Can we cuddle for a little bit? We haven't done that in a while and I kinda miss it..." Baro said softly.

Smiling, Sandeul crawled back over to Baro who was waiting with the blanket held open.

After sitting sideways on his boyfriend's lap, Sandeul wrapped his arms around Baro's neck and leaned his head against the younger's chest, listening to his heartbeat.

Baro closed the blanket, effectively pulling his hyung into a hug, and began steadily rocking side to side.

"Your heart is beating pretty fast," Sandeul randomly stated, eyes closed.

The younger hummed and rested his head on top of his boyfriend's. "My heart beats like that because of you. Every moment I spend with you makes my heart race a million miles per second."

Sandeul smiled and looked up. "Do you know just how much I love you?"

Baro shrugged. "Nope. All I know is that I love you more."

"You're such a liar," Sandeul teased, "Everyone knows that I love you more than you love me."

Leaning down, Baro smirked. "Well why don't we find out who's telling the truth?"

Sandeul pulled the younger down the rest of the way and connected their lips. The kiss was sweet, loving, and tender. After pulling away, Sandeul brought Baro's ear close to his mouth and whispered, "You're about to learn that I'm always right."

Baro pulled away and grinned, accepting the challenge. "Well we'll never figure it out by just sitting here, so let's get started," he said before leaning down to capture the elder's lips once again.

All the while neither of them noticed the person who was supposidly "sleeping" on the couch across from theirs was very much awake and feeling quite awkward at that moment.

Yugyeom had his back turned to the couple as he stared at the fabric of the couch, his cheeks burning a cherry red from embarassment. "I really hope they stop soon," the teen pleaded in his head.

He had woken up from all the talking in the room, but he certainly didn't expect to see what he did. His poor innocent eyes!!!

A sudden moan made the heat from his cheeks spread to his ears as he clenched his eyes shut.

Despite his desperate pleading, this probably wouldn't be over any time soon.

Oh poor Yugyeom.

 

***

 

Gongchan woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside and a dirty sock next to his face.

Jumping up and scanning his surroundings, the puppy teen soon realized that he was in a bathroom. A very green bathroom at that.

"Why am I in the bathroom?" Gongchan wondered out loud.

It took him a few seconds, but the memories of the previous night came to surface in his mind. He had come here with Jaebum and the others, met BamBam, and then had met the other Jinyoung. Jinyoung junior. Then he had gotten upset because Jinyoung junior wanted him to call him "Jinyoung hyung," but the only one Gongchan wanted to call "Jinyoung," was his Jinnie hyung.

"He not Jinyoung, he Jinyoung junior," the teen muttered to himself, pouting a little as he did.

But then what could he call Jinyoung junior? "Jinyoung junior," was too long to say, and he didn't really want to say it.

Gongchan sighed and looked out the bathroom window.

"Jinnie hyung..."

 

***

 

Jinyoung stared up at the ceiling.

The poor guy hadn't been able to sleep at all last night. Every time he closed his eyes, an image of Gongchan crying all alone would appear in his head, causing him to jolt awake.

Sighing, Jinyoung sat up and scratched his head. He turned to the right and stared out the window. It was right and sunny, quite a contrast to what he was feeling in his heart. "I wonder what Gongchan is looking at right now..."

A sudden shriek rang throughout the house, causing Jinyoung to jump out of bed and run down the stairs. "What happened?!" he yelled while frantically looking around the room.

CNU was sitting up on his couch, an irritated look etched onto his face.

Sandeul was in Baro's lap, pushing his face into the younger's chest, while Baro was hugging the older with a hue of pink on his cheeks.

Yugyeom was, well, sitting on his couch with a beet red face. For some reason, he had his eyes covered and was repeatedly apologizing.

"What's going on?" Jinyoung asked, slightly confused. Okay, he was very confused.

CNU reached for his glasses and slipped them on. "Those two," he motioned to Baro and Sandeul, "were busy getting it on, and I guess they didn't know that Yugyeom was awake."

"I'm sorry!" the teen frantically apologized again, "I promise I wasn't looking! I didn't see anything, I swear!"

Sandeul burried his face even deeper into Baro's chest. "Baro, you should have noticed that Yugyeom was awake! We probably scarred him for life or something!" he whined.

Baro looked offended. "Yah! You were the one watching him sleep earlier! You should have known that he was going to wake up soon! Don't blame it all on me!"

"No! Sandeul yelled, "This is your fault! All yours! Pabo Baro! Pabo! Pabo! Pabo!"

And so commenced one of BaDeul's daily morning fights that start over the silliest of things. 

 

 

💙💚💛💜💖💗💟

Hello subbies...

Been kind of a long while, right?

Yeah. Many months.

I didn't know how to continue this story.

This chapter was supposed to originally be longer, but I decided to make it BaDeul fluff.

I mean, I did tag this story with BaDeul after all.

So...

Yeah...

Did you guys like it?

I dunno what to say other than: I MISS YOU ALL!

Thanks for waiting for an update.

This story will be finished eventually, with a proper ending

I hope to get a comment from all you new and old subbies.

Okay, bye bye then.