Not Him

Days With Him

The boy sitting on the bench looked up, stopping Jinyoung in his tracks.

"You're not Gongchan..." he mumbled.

The teen tilted his head in confusion.

This boy definitely wasn't the young puppy-like teen. In contrast to Gongchan's naturally fluffy, dark brown hair, the strange teen had strikingly shiny silver hair. However, they both had features that made them look younger than they probably were.

The teen sniffled and rubbed tears from his eyes, snapping Jinyoung out of his thoughts.

Eventually, the other three caught up.

"Yah..." Sandeul huffed, "why did you suddenly run like that? Didn't you hear me complaining earlier?!"

It was then he noticed the crying teen sitting on the bench. "Omo!" he shoved Jinyoung out of the way, "What's wrong?"

Sandeul didn't hesitate to sit next to the boy and soothingly rub his back. He neglected to notice the slightly jealous look on his boyfriend's face.

"Hmph," Baro pouted.

The teen's lip quivered before he began bawling into Sandeul's chest, shocking the older.

After recovering, the elder merely began rubbing the boy's back again. He must have been through something aweful.

Five minutes later, the teen was still crying, showing no signs of slowing down.

CNU, Baro, and Jinyoung stook awkwardly to the side. Those three didn't know what to do in a situation like this.

When little droplets of water began falling from the sky, CNU sighed. "We should get back to the car."

Sandeul snapped his head up. "But we can't just leave this poor kid here all alone!" he yelled and hugged the sobbing teen to his chest.

"Bring him with us then."

Everyone, except the boy, turned to Jinyoung in shock.

They couldn't believe their ears.

"R-really, Hyung?" Sandeul asked. He just had to be sure...

Jinyoung nodded. "But first," he walked over to the teen and gently pulled him off Sandeul so that they were face to face, "what's your name?"

The boy sniffled a little bit before speaking.

"Yugyeom..."

 

⭐💖⭐

 

Gongchan looked at the four people in front of him.

One of them siged.

Another one was scrolling through pictures on his phone.

The next person had red hair.

And then the last one wore a snapback.

The one who sighed, sighed again. "It's not him, what do we do now?"

Mr. Snapback shrugged. "What else can we do, Jaebum hyung? We just have to keep on searching, but this time let's split up. I'll take Mark," he grabbed the red-haired male's arm, "and you can have Youngjae."

"Hey!" the person looking at his phone, persumably Youngjae, looked up and yelled, "That wasn't nice, Jackson!"

Jackson rolled his eyes. "It's 'Jackson hyung' to you. And just go back to looking at your pictures of Suzy or whatever."

Youngjae blushed and quieted down.

Jaebum rolled his eyes. "I meant about him," he pointed at Gongchan.

Gongchan looked at the finger pointed at him before curiously poking it with his own. He giggled when Jaebum pulled his hand away in shock.

"You're stupid, Hyung," Jackson stated.

Jarbum turned around to glare at him. "Shut up!"

Three of the four boys began arguing, the only one watching and being amused by the situation was Mark.

Suddenly, Gongchan gasped. "Water is falling from the sky!"

Mark sighed. "It's starting to rain, plus it's already dark out. We should stop our search for now and continue tomorrow."

Jaebum furiously shook his head. "No! We have to find Yugyeom, we have to!"

"Hyung," Youngjae stepped forward, "it won't do Yugyeom any good if we make ourselves sick from searching in the rain all night."

After giving his friends with a desperate look, Jaebum finally relented and nodded. "I know you guys are right, but we just have to find him... Let's just go now, before I have a chance to change my mind."

All four boys began walking back to their car when a small sneeze made them freeze in their tracks. Looking back, they saw Gongchan, shivering from the cold rain and trying to pull his jacket closer to his body.

"We can't let him stay here by himself," Mark spoke. His heart was breaking at just the thought of leaving the poor boy out in the rain.

Eventually, they all came to the same conclusion.

"Get him to the car."

 

⭐💖⭐

 

Yugyeom looked around the strange living room he found himself sitting in.

The other four males in the room watched as he did so.

Sandeul slowly leaned over and whispered in Baro's ear, "He really suprised me earlier."

Baro nodded.

When they were leaving, Yugyeom stood up from the bench and shocked the four males. He was much taller than they had expected.

"So, Yugyeom, was it?"

The teen nodded.

"Will you tell me? Why were you crying earlier?" Jinyoung asked. He was dissapointed that they didn't find Gongchan, but he had to focus on the situation at hand.

Yugyeom looked down, letting his bangs fall over his eyes.

"It wasn't fair... they liked him more... I was forgotten... they ignored me... they only care about him..." he muttered.

Jinyoung leaned in. "What?"

Yugyeom snapped his head up. "A-actually, can we talk about this tomorrow? I-I-I just can't bring myself to talk about it right now..." he trailed off.

Nodding, Jinyoung stood up. "I understamd, you should get some rest. I'm sure you've had a long day."

His friends watched as Jinyoung left to go get some blankets.

CNU quickly moved to follow his friend. "Jinyoung, are you sure about letting a random teen stay in your house? What if he's some sort of petty theif or something worse?"

Jinyoung opened the hall closet and grabbed an armful of variously colored blankets.

"It's fine," he tried to reassure his friend.

"But-"

"I said it's fine!" Jinyoung snapped.

CNU stood, frozen in shock.

Jinyoung sighed before ruffling his hair and giving CNU an apologetic look. "I'm sorry for yelling like that, but I made Gongchan leave because I neglected him. I'm not about to just stand by and watch the same thing happen to that boy. if I can help him, I will."

CNU gave his friend an understanding nod and a pat on the back. "You really miss Gongchan, huh?"

The burden of driving the younger away; CNU knew the guilt weighed heavily in Jinyoung's heart.

"Don't worry," CNU smiled, "we'll find him."

Jinyoung forced a smile onto his face.

"I really hope we do..."

 

 

⭐🌟⭐🌟⭐🌟⭐

Dun-dun-dunnnnnnn!

And the cameo this time is GOT7!!!

I'm sure no one was expecting this~

I've been obsessing about GOT7 recently, so I figured why not?

Yay!

And guess what...

I WENT TO KCON!!!

I GOT TO SEE B1A4 UP CLOSE!!!

*spazzes*

Well, anyway, do you guys like the chapter?

I hope so!

I'm sorry that it's so short, but the next chapter will make up for that and be longer.

This is more or less and introductory chapter.

So please COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!!!

I must know!

What do you think about the appearance of GOT7?

Will you tell me?

Pleeeeeeeease?

I am currently working on the next chapter, so it should be up some time next week or the week after.

Look forward to more GOT7!

Later~

💙💚💛💜💖💗💟