Puppy (part 2)

Days With Him

 

 
Jinyoung hummed as he walked through the entrance of his home.
 
His eyes widened in realization and took a few steps back to look at his nearly broken front door.
 
"What the heck did those idiots do?!" he muttered to himself as he removed his shoes, making a mental note to call a repairman the next day.
 
Jinyoung shrugged his bag off his shoulders and made his way to the living room, his idiotic friends standing there with surprised expressions.
 
They all quickly scrambled in front of him, Sandeul and Baro spouting nonsense while CNU nervously smiled.
 
"Hi Jinyoung." Baro spoke. "How was your day? Was school interesting? You didn't forget anything did you? You should go back and check!" he finished while trying to push Jinyoung back out the door.
 
Jinyoung shook his head and turned around. He pushed Baro away and walked back to the living room to find Gongchan.
 
"What's wrong with you guys? Don't tell me you guys lost him! If you did I'm go-" Jinyoung froze mid-sentence when he saw an unknown light brown haired boy sitting on the couch next to Gongchan, whose eyes lit up when they spotted Jinyoung.
 
Gongchan jumped off the couch and ran towards Jinyoung. "Jinnie hyung!!!" he jumped into his arms and snuggled into his chest.
 
Jinyoung was still stunned.
 
He looked down at Gongchan. "Uh Channie? Why is there a boy in my living room?"
 
Gongchan smiled and ran back to the boy.
 
"He's a puppy! I found him at the park! Can we keep him Jinnie hyung? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?" he looked at Jinyoung with the most pleading eyes he could muster.
 
Jinyoung looked away from Gongchan and to the boy who was spacing out.
 
"Uhh I don't think we can Channie."
 
Gongchan pouted.
 
"But why?" he whined.
 
Jinyoung sighed and patted his head. "Channie, there must be someone looking for him..."
 
Just as he said that, a frantic sounding voice came from down the street.
 
"Mireu! Hey Mir where are you?!"
 
The lost looking boy snapped out of his trance and smiled. "Joonie!"
 
He turned around and looked throught the window behind him excitedly. Jinyoung looked past him and watched as a panicking guy ran up and down the street.
 
Deciding it was enough, Jinyoung stepped back outside and called out to him. "Hey, if you're looking for a boy with light brown hair that looks like a puppy, he's over here!"
 
The guy stopped and turned around. Jinyoung's eyes widened a bit. "Huh? Changsun?"
 
'Changsun' looked just as surprised as Jinyoung but walked over to him, nonetheless. He scratched the back of his head. "So...you found Mir?"
 
His quenstion was answered when he was tackled in a hug by said boy. "Joonie!" Joon smiled and ruffled Mir's hair.
 
Suddenly Gongchan ran over and pulled Mir away.
 
"No! He's my puppy!"
 
Jinyoung sighed and looked apologetically at a confused Joon. "I'm sorry. He's a bit...umm...different."
 
Then he turned to Gongchan.
 
"And Gongchan, like I said, we can't keep him."
 
"But Jinnie hyung!"
 
"I said no Gongchan."
 
Gongchan glared at Jinyoung.
 
The glare slowly turned into a sad face and tears streamed out of his eyes as he let go of Mir. He ran into Jinyoung's arms and began sobbing into his chest.
 
"I-I just w-wanned a p-puppy!!!"
 
Jinyoung sighed and hugged Gongchan.
 
Joon looked at Mir who was staring confused at Gongchan. He looked back over at Gongchan and tapped his shoulder. Gongchan sniffled before turning his head to look at Joon. "Hey Gongchan, you like playing with my Mireu right?"
 
Gongchan nodded.
 
"Mir likes playing with you too." Mir popped out from behind Joon and nodded. Joon continued, "How about we make a deal. I'll bring Mir over sometimes but you have to promise to play with him. Does that sound okay?"
 
Gongchan looked up at Jinyoung who smiled at him before looking at Mir who nodded excitedly. He then jumped into Joon's arms and hugged him.
 
Joon chuckled.
 
"I take that as a yes?"
 
Gongchan nodded and hugged Joon tighter.
 
Jinyoung frowned before stepping forward and taking Gongchan back, making Gongchan giggle as he turned around to hug his funny hyung.
 
"Uhh..."
 
Joon and Jinyoung turned their heads and looked at the three nearly forgotten people.
 
"I am soooooooo confuesd right now." Baro said as he rubbed his temples. Sandeul patted his back. CNU cleared his throat. "Jinyoung, would you please explain what's going on? Who is he?" he pointed at Joon, "And how do you know him?"
 
"Well, we're both in the same college." Jinyoung began. "We're also in the same science department. I actually saw him like half an hour ago." Jinyoung turned to look at Joon. "Hey wait. Why were you looking for Mir? As a matter of fact, who is he? How did you meet him?"
 
Joon sighed.
 
"You probably wouldn't believe me."
 
Jinyoung looked at Gongchan who was making faces at Mir. "Oh I'm not sure about that. It couldn't be any weirder than how I met Gongchan."
 
Joon raised an eyebrow. "How did you meet him?"
 
Jinyoung explained the story and Joon gaped. "That's pretty much what happened to me!" he exclaimed. "So you got the bottle from the carnival the other week right?" "Actually I got it from them," Jinyoung pointed at his friends.
 
"I knew people from carnivals couldn't be trusted." Baro shook his head. Sandeul rolled his eyes. "Yeah. That's why you took the bottle in the first place."
 
"That still doesn't explain why you were running around, looking for Mir." Jinyoung reminded Joon.
 
"That? Well since there was an important lecture today I left Mireu with my friends. They said they took him to a park but lost him after he started playing with a boy who was all by himself. I'm pretty sure that was Gongchan though."
 
Jinyoung turned around to face his friends. "Alone?" The three boys froze. "You guys lost Gongchan?!"
 
Baro nervously laughed. "O-oh well you see... It was his fault!" he pointed at CNU before grabbing Sandeul's wrist and running away. CNU looked at his arm. "Well would you look at the time? I just remembered! I have to go home and feed chicken ducks to my vacuum cleaner! Later Jinyoung!"
 
He sprinted away.
 
Joon laughed while Jinyoung let out a big sigh.
 
"Idiots."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~
 
Meh.
 
I don't really have anything to say today.