Like Like

Days With Him
"Nooooooo! Don't make me go, Jinnie hyung! Gongchan will be a good boy! Gongchan promises!"
 
Jinyoung sighed as he dragged his leg, which Gongchan was clinging on to, from his car to the front door. He knocked on the door while Gongchan continued to beg.
 
The door opened and Gongchan screamed and hugged Jinyoung's leg tighter.
 
"I don't wanna go!!!"
 
Jinyoung looked down at Gongchan before looking at the person who opened the door. "Umm... Hello." he said akwardly to the boy who most definitely wasn't the person he was expecting.
 
Standing in the doorway, was a teenage boy with light brown hair. He actually didn't look much like a boy at all.
 
"Something you need?" the unknown boy asked.
 
Jinyoung shifted his postition a bit. "Uh, yeah. I'm looking for Key?"
 
The boys smiled. "One minute please." he said before dissapearing back behind the door.
 
Seconds later, Key appeared wearing a pink apron.
 
"Taeminnie, how many times have I told you not to answer the door to strangers!"
 
The boy known as Taemin popped up behind him and gave him a hug along with a sweet smile. "Sorry Key umma."
 
Key rolled his eyes.
 
"You aren't sorry at all, are you?"
 
Taemin grinned wider.
 
"Nope~" he said before skipping away.
 
"Aish that boy..." Key muttered before finally turning to Jinyoung.
 
His face immediately brightened. "Jinyoung! How nice to see you! So where's lil Gongchannie?"
 
Jinyoung pointed at his leg.
 
Key looked down and nodded.
 
"Gongchannie~ Come on, let go of Jinyoung's leg." Key cooed.
 
Gongchan shook his head and clawed into Jinyoung's leg, much to the older's displeasure.
 
Key sighed and began prying Gongchan off Jinyoung's leg, causing the boy to scream bloody murder. As soon as he was off, Jinyoung ruffled
 
Gongchan's hair and gave him a smile. "I'll be back in a bit, okay?"
 
Gongchan began crying and reaching out to Jinyoung. "Nooooooooo! Jinnie hyung, take me with you!!! Don't leeeeeave!!!"
 
Jinyoung sighed and hugged Gongchan. "It's okay, Channie. I'll be back really really really soon so you be a good boy, alright?"
 
Gongchan sniffled and nodded.
 
JInyoung smiled and began walking to his car. Once he was in, he gave Gongchan one final wave before driving off.
 
He sighed.
 
This must be what mothers go through when they send their kids off to the first day of preschool.
 
***
 
"Is Jinnie hyung back yet?" Gongchan asked hopefully.
 
Key shook his head. "Not yet Gongchan." he repeated for the fifteenth time.
 
Gongchan was about to ask again when there was a knock on the door. He stayed in the kitchen and rocked back and forth until he heard yelling.
 
"Noooooooo! Joonie don't make me goooooooo!"
 
Gongchan hopped off the floor and peeked his head from behind Key to see Mir clinging onto Joon.
 
"Come on Mireu, I won't be long, just go with Key okay?"
 
"No! I don't wanna!"
 
Gongchan tilted his head as he watched Mir be pulled off Joon.
 
"I wanna s-stay wit J-Joonie!!!" Mir cried as he was being pulled.
 
Gongchan tilted his head.
 
Something about this seemed familiar...
 
***
 
Gongchan watched as Mir sniffled and his thumb.
 
Another knock came from the door and Key went to go answer it again.
 
This time there was no screaming and Key soon came back with a sleeping Zelo in his arms. He placed Zelo on the couch and told the other two to be quiet while the youngest one slept.
 
Key left the room.
 
The two boys looked at each other and back at Zelo.
 
"Zelo, hey Zelo?" Gongchan whispered. When nothing happened, Gongchan began poking the boy's cheek. "Zeloooooo?"
 
Slowly, the pink haired boy opened his eyes.
 
He looked around and glanced at Mir and Gongchan.
 
Slowly, panic filled him when he noticed he was in an unfamiliar place. Suddenly, he began to cry and flail, causing Gongchan to be slapped in the face.
 
Gongchan held his cheek and began to cry.
 
Mir, who didn't understand what was going on, started crying again and calling for Joon.
 
Key rushed back into the room.
 
"Omo! My babies! What happened?! Why are you all crying again?!"
 
The three boys began to say things all at once, and Key understood none of it.
 
Sighing, he decided to try something he did when Taemin was younger. Walking over to the coffee table, Key grabbed the remote and turned the TV on.
 
Immediately, colorful images popped up and little kid music began playing.
 
Suddenly the room went silent, only the TV was heard.
 
Key smiled as he watched the cute little boys crawl towards the TV and sat in front of it, giggling as they gasped and pointed at a circle.
 
"Ooooh..."
 
Seeing as they had stopped crying, and were currently occupied, Key went back into the kitchen.
 
***
 
"Gongchan dear, please eat your sandwich nicely, you're making a mess. You too, Zelo. Don't take it apart." Key scolded as the boys ate their lunch.
 
He turned towards Mir and saw that the boy was drawing.
 
Key peeked over his shoulder to see what the picture was and furrowed his eyebrows. "Mir sweetie, what are you drawing?" he asked, quite confused by the strange image.
 
Mir didn't look up.
 
"I'm drawing a dinosaur."
 
Key nodded.
 
"Uh huh. And what is that in it's mouth?"
 
Mir grabbed another crayon.
 
"It's a kitty."
 
Key hummed.
 
"And what is the dinosaur doing to the kitty?"
 
Mir finally looked up.
 
"It's eating it."
 
Key sighed.
 
"Why in the world are you drawing a dinosaur eating a cat?"
 
"Because the dinosaur guy said that he was going to eat his kitty cat," Mir replied.
 
Key was about to ask another question when he was suddenly hugged from behind. "Hey Key kitty," a melodic voice purred. Key was quick to turn around and lightly slap the other.
 
"Yah. Kim Jonghyun. Do not corrupt my babies."
 
Jonghyun chuckled.
 
"Mianhae~"
 
He placed a kiss on Key's cheek.
 
Suddenly the moment was interrupted. "Key umma, does that mean that Jonghyun is our appa?" Gongchan asked.
 
"Appa?" Zelo chimed.
 
The two boys looked at each other and smiled before rushing over to Jonghyun and latching onto each of his legs.
 
"Appa!"
 
Key giggled as he watched his boyfriend struggling to walk with the two adorable boys on his legs.
 
Mir turned around and went back to his drawing.
 
***
 
"Key umma, we finished our lunch. Can we go watch cartoons now?" Zelo asked as he wiped his hands.
 
Key thought for a moment before nodding. He watched as each of the boys eyes lit up, and the three of them raced to the living room. They ended up all getting stuck in the door frame, but eventually made it out.
 
All the laughing and excitement ended when they reached the living room and saw Taemin watching some kind of drama.
 
The three boys silently pouted and sat to watch the other show.
 
It was a romantic scene, and they watched as the boy leaned in and kissed the other boy on the lips. Their eyes immediately widened, and their eyes were suddenly glued to the screen again.
 
Gongchan crawled closer, only for his vision to be blocked.
 
"Lee Taemin, how many times have I told you to watch that drama in your room when we have people over!" Key yelled as he struggled to cover Gongchan and Mir's eyes.
 
Taemin pouted.
 
"But it's not like they'll even understand it! And besides, I thought they were like 'that'," he whined.
 
Key shook his head.
 
"Room. Now."
 
Taemin huffed and stomped from the living room to his room, a door slamming not long later.
 
Key sighed. What was he going to do with that boy? He released both Gongchan and Mir and quickly grabbed the remote to change the channel.
 
Gongchan rubbed his eyes and frowned when he saw the cartoon.
 
"Key umma, what was that boy doing to the other boy?" he asked.
 
Key scratched his head. "Well, he was kissing him."
 
"Kissing?"
 
Gongchan tilted his head and looked at Mir and Zelo who both had confused faces at the strange word.
 
"What is... kissing?"
 
"Well, you remember that thing Jonghyun did to me in the kitchen? He kissed me on the cheek. But you can't go randomly kissing people on the lips or cheek you know. You have to save your kisses for the one you like. And by like, I mean really REALLY like."
 
The three boys nodded.
 
"Does that mean you really really like Jonghyun appa?" Zelo asked.
 
Key chuckled.
 
"Well if I didn't, he wouldn't be your appa, now would he?"
 
Suddenly, a car engine was heard, and Mir gasped before running to the window.
 
"Joonie!!!"
 
The other two boys rushed to the window as well, and a smile crossed their faces as both Jinyoung and Yongguk came out of their cars.
 
The three immediately rushed to the front door, falling down a couple times, before finally reaching the door and pulling it open.
 
"JINNIE HYUNG!!!"
 
"JOONIE!!!"
 
"GUKKIE HYUNG!!!"
 
The older boys had no time to react as they were suddenly pounced on.
 
Jinyoung chuckled as Gongchan nuzzled into his chest.
 
Then Gongchan remembered something.
 
"Jinnie hyung?"
 
The older hummed.
 
"Do you like me?"
 
Jinyoung chuckled. "Of course I like you, Gongchan."
 
"Do you really really like me?"
 
"Yes, I really re-"
 
Jinyoung's eyes widened.
 
Suddenly the world froze.
 
The only thing he could feel, was Gongchan's soft lips on his.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~
 
Oh.
 
My.
 
Gosh.
 
THEIR FIRST KISS!!!
 
Along with the adorable-ness, I decided this story needs to move forward.
 
And so, the two people have finally shared their first kiss.
 
Did you like it?
 
Are you like "Finally!!! I was wondering when they were gonna kiss."?
 
Well, now that I have initiated their first kiss, their relationship will grow from here on.
 
I hope you guys are ready.
 
Because you may die from the fluffiness!
 
JK...
 
Maybe.
 
^   ^
=(O u O)=
(___)