Back to Me

Days With Him

Uwaaaaaaaaah.

Update!

How you guys like the new story cover?

Pretty lame?

Uhhhhh... okay...

Let's just ger on to the chapter...

***

Gongchan blinked when he realized voices were coming from outside the bathroom.

Should he go check it out?

Maybe it was BamBam?

Cautiously, Gongchan crawled over to the door and opened it, poking his head out ever so slightly.

There was no one there.

"Huh?" Gongchan wondered. The teen could've sworn he heard voices...

And then they came again, but from down the stairs. A delicious smell came from down there too.

Whatever it was, it made Gongchan's tummy make noise. The teen was starving! He hadn't had anything to eat in... forever!!!

Gongchan silently snuck down the stairs, only stumbling once, and peeked into the kitchen.

Everyone, well almost everyone, was eating breakfast.

Jaebum yawned as he took a sip of his coffee and flipped the page of today's paper.

Youngjae was mindlessly munching on a piece of toast as he scrolled on his phone. Gongchan briefly wondered what Youngjae would look like without his phone. Hmm... Nope! Can't imagine it!

Jackson was trying to get Mark to feed him while Mark proceeded to ignore the other and eat his food.

BamBam was happily eating his omelete that had a silly face drawn on it with ketchup.

And finall, Jr. (because that is what Gongchan wants to call him since he absolutely refuses to call him "Jinyoung") was making more omelettes.

Jaebum was the first one to notice the puppy teen. "Good morning, Gongchan. Why don't you come inside and eat breakfast with us?"

Gongchan didn't move.

Mark turned around and smiled when he saw the teen. He hen proceeded to push Jackson out of the chair he was sitting in. "C'mere, Gongchan, come sit here next to me," Mark said as he patted the seat that used to be Jackson's.

Gongchan tilted his head and thought for a bit before walking in and sitting in the chair.

Meanwhile, Jackson rubbed his now sore behind. "I'm totally fine, thanks for asking. Don't come rushing to help me up all a to once," he grumbled to himself as he got up and pulled up another chair on the other side of Gongchan.

Gongchan turned to Jackson and stared at him.

Jackson stared back.

"Pat pat," Gongchan said while patting Jackson's head.

Jackson blinked for a little bit before smiling and pinching Gongchan's cheeks. "Aww, you are just the most precious thing ever~," he cooed and proceeded to hug the puppy teen to his chest. "At least Gongchannie loves me. Not like big fat meanie Mark who pushed me off a chair."

Mark rolled his eyes. "You're being way too dramatic, as per usual," he said.

Jaebum looked up from his newspaper, "Hey, Gongchan, aren't you hungry?"

"No."

Gongchan's tummy growled.

"Yes."

Jr. smiled at Gongchan. "So, Gongchan, what would you like to eat? You must be hungry. I'm making omeletes, but feel free to ask for anything you like."

Gongchan thought for a bit. "Hmm..."

Youngjae took a picture of his thinking face.

Gongchan's face lit up. "Channie wants colorful cereal!"

"That's my colorful cereal..." BamBam muttered.

Jr. nodded. "We have-"

"With milk!"

"-that..." Jr. finished, clearly not expecting Gongchan's silly little outburst. He stood there in slight shock. Jr. snapped out of it when he felt someone kick his leg.

Jackson smiled. "I love colorful cereal with milk too," he said. He looked at Jr. and motioned his head towards the fridge. "Go get him cereal."

Jr. glared at him, but went to go get the cereal anyway.

"Wow, you like cereal too?" Gongchan asked.

Jackson nodded. "Yeah. It's great."

"Here you go," Jr. said as he placed the bowl in front of the boy, but it was soon intercepted by the one and only Jackson.

"Jackson!"

"Say "aah" for the cereal plane," Jackson cooed as he held up the spoon and made plane noises.

Jr. rolled his eyes. "He's not a two-year-old, Jackson."

Gongchan's eyes sparkled. "Oooooh! A plane! Aaaaaaaah~"

Jackson gave Jr. a sneer before putting the spoon into the puppy teen's mouth.

"That's still my cereal..." BamBam pouted.

Gongchan happily chewed his mouthful of cereal.

Cereal was the best!

It tastes yummy!

And Gongchan loves it!

And so does his Jinnie hyung.

Gongchan froze and blinked.

"Jinnie hyung..."

Memories of all the times he and his Jinnie hyung ate cereal filled his head. Tears started to prick his eyes.

Jaebum raised an eyebrow. "Uh... Gongchan... are you okay?"

Gongchan looked at him and blinked, causing the tears to flow over.

"Yah, Jackson, what did you do?!" Mark accused while pulling the teen to his chest.

Jackson held his hands up. "I swear I didn't do anything!"

"Geez, Hyung, you made him cry."

"Jackson's a meanie."

"Bad Jackson hyung."

Jackson looked at BamBam. "Not you too! I didn't do anything guys!"

But no one was paying attention to him.

"Aww, it'll be okay, Gongchan."

"Yeah. We'll keep you away from the mean ol' Jackson who made you cry."

"We'll go buy you some candy later, okay?"

"You can have more of my cereal if you want."

"Do you wanna play on my phone?"

"Jackson's just a big ol' meanie, isn't he?"

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!!"

***

Jinyoung sighed. "What even happened in here? I was gone for three minutes."

"He did it!" Baro and Sandeul yelled while simultaniously pointing at the other.

CNU and Yugyeom stood silently to the side, both covered in pancake batter. "Is it over?" the younger asked, his eyes still closed.

That morning, they decided to make pancakes for breakfast. Jinyoung stepped out of the room to take a call for three minutes only to find his kitchen looking like a splatter bomb war zone.

"In my defense, I went to go get something from my backpack and this happened as soon as I stepped into the room," CNU stated.

Jinyoung looked at Yugyeom, who flinched.

"I-I tried to stop them, honest!"

The teen did try, but no one can stop Baro and Sandeul when they're up to no good. Well, Jinyoung and CNU can, but they weren't in the room at the time.

Jinyoung sighed and shook his head before walking over to the fridge. He opened it and took a look inside. "Great. Now there's nothing to eat. Guess we're going grocery shopping. Everyone get cleaned up."

Sandeul and Baro caled the upstairs bathroom, so CNU headed for the one in the guest room while Jinyoung went off somewhere.

Yugyeom stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do. In his rush to run away, he forgot to pack clothes.

"Here."

Yugyeom jumped when clothes were suddenly tossed at him. "Huh?"

"Those are CNU's clothes. He said you could borrow them," Jinyoung said as he motioned to the outfit.

Yugyeom looked at the clothes and bowed. "Thank you!"

Jinyoung shook his head and pat a part of the teen's head that wasn't covered in pancake. "No problem. And you don't have to be so formal," he said and walked away.

Yugyeom looked up. "Thank you..."

***

Gongchan on his thumb as he was lead into the store by Mark.

"Candy?" he asked.

Mark nodded. "Yup, we're gonna buy you candy while we're here. We have to do the shopping first though."

Gongchan looked around. "Where's the puppy?"

Jr. spoke this time. "Do you mean BamBam?"

The teen let go of Mark's hand as he nodded and continued to his thumb.

"He's at home with Jackson."

"Oh."

"Wowwwww, this is such a big store!" Jr. exclaimed.

Jaebum nodded. "I heard about it from a friend.

"What friend?" Youngjae asked. "We're  your only friends."

"Yah you brat!"

"Owwowwoww! That hurt, Hyung!"

"Good."

"Abuse! Someone, he's abusing me!"

"Yah! I am not!"

"Oh shut up you two. Someone go get a shopping cart."

Gongchan blinked and looked around. This was a big store. It had fruits and vegetables and it kind of reminded him of the store he and his Jinnie hyung buys their cereal from, except it wasn't.

Something caught his eye, so the puppy teen wandered over to go check it out. It was a pretty box with colorful pictures on it. Actually, it was cereal.

Deciding to ask if he could get it, he turned to the direction he came from, only to realize that he didn't know where he was and that the people he came in with was no where in sight.

***

"I'm telling you, this grocery store has the best deals!" Sandeul exclaimed while waiving a paper around, "And I just so happen to have coupons that expire tomorrow, so we are using them today."

Jinyoung rolled his eyes.

He was originally just going to go to his normal grocery store, but Sandeul wouldn't stop wailing in the car like a maniac until Jinyoung told him that they would go to the "best store ever!" store.

"Baro, go get a cart."

"Yes, Sir!" Baro saluted and ran off.

CNU pulled out the shopping list they made before they left. "So, we have eggs and milk first on the list."

They started on their way and by the time they got to the produce section, they were almost lost. "Geez this place is huge! We'll spend all day in here if we try to find everything one by one," Sandeul whined.

"Well who's fault is it for us coming here?" Jinyoung snapped.

Sandeul thought. "Hmm... Isn't it your fault? You are the driver after all."

"Why you little-"

"Anyway," CNU interjected, "why don't we split up to go look for things on the list," he said and ripped up the list into four parts. He handed one to Baro and Sandeul, one to Jinyoung, one to Yugyeom, and he kept one for himself.

"Are you okay with looking for things by yourself?" Jinyoung asked, a tad bit concerned about loosing the teen.

Yugyeom nodded. "I'm okay. I can do something as simple as..." he looked at his part of the list which only had one thing on it, "finding the cereal."

"Okay, if you're sure."

Yugyeom smiled and ran off.

He was happy. He could finally be useful to Jinyoung and the others.

"Cereal, cereal, where is it?" Yugyeom mumbled to himself as he walked past isle after isle.

"Oh! Here it is!" Yugyeom walked down the isle full of colorful cereal until he heard a whimpering sound. "Huh?"

Looking behind a promotional box, Yugyeom found a black-haired teen curled up in a ball.

"Hello? Are you okay?"

The teen looked up with teary eyes. "I-I'm lost... I lost th-the people I c-came in with..." he sniffled.

Throwing out the fact that it was a little bizzare that a teen would be scared from getting lost, Yugyeom held out his hand. "Here, why don't you come with me? I'll take you to someone who can help."

The teen sniffled and wiped away his tears. "O-okay..." he said and grabbed Yugyeom's hand.

Yugyeom pulled him up and grabbed a random box of cereal. This should be good enough. He looked at the teen who was now his thumb.

"So what happened? How did you get lost?" Yugyeom decided to ask as they walked down the isle.

The teen sniffled. "I-I wandered off c-cuz I wanted to look at th-the cereal."

Yugyeom nodded, "I see, I see."

The teen stayed silent.

"Well, my name is Yugyeom. What is yours?" Yugyeom asked as they rounded the corner.

Jinyoung should be somewhere nearby...

"My name?" the teen asked.

Yugyeom nodded. "Yeah. You have one, right?"

The teen thought. "Mhmm. My name is-"

"Gongchan! Gongchan, where are you?!" a voice yelled from somewhere in the store.

Yugyeom froze.

That voice...

"Hey, Gongchan, come out!"

Gongchan smiled. "Mark~" he said happily.

The name sent Yugyeom into a panic.

No.

If Mark is here, then he might be here too.

The thought sent Yugyeom into a sprint.

Forgetting all about the fact he was holding the hand of another person, Yugyeom ran as fast as he could away from the familiar voice he knew. He nearly made it to the other side of the store when Jinyoung emerged from an isle.

Yugyeom stopped in his tracks. "Ah, Hyung!"

Jinyoung blinked. "Huh? Yugyeom? What's wrong? Hold on a sec, I think I have some water in my bag." he said, before digging through his backpack to find the water bottle he put in their earlier.

Gongchan was confused and out of breath, but as soon as he heard that voice, he forgot everything else.

That was his Jinnie hyung's voice.

There's no mistaking it.

Yugyeom was about to speak, when he suddenly felt someone peek over his shoulder.

"Jinnie hyung..."

Jinyoung froze, dropping his backpack in the process.

It couldn't be.

Slowly, Jinyoung turned around. Right away he noticed the familiar fluffy black hair and puppy-dog eyes that could only belong to one person.

"Gongchan!"

"Jinnie hyung!" Gongchan yelled and ran out from behind Yugyeom, straight into his hyung's arms.

Jinyoung looked down at the teen in his arms and hugged him tighter, fearing that if he let go, Gongchan would disappear.

Gongchan snuggled into his hyung as tears fell from his eyes. "J-Jinnie hyung... G-Gongchannie is so-sorry he ran away. Ch-Channie wants to be with J-Jinnie hyung f-forever," he cried into Jinyoung's chest.

"I know, I know. Jinnie hyung is sorry too," Jinyoung said and tried not to cry, "Jinnie hyung shouldn't have ignored you, but it's okay now. Everything will be okay," he finished while the teen's hair.

Gongchan sniffled and looked up.

His eyes widened when he felt something soft touch his lips.

Jinyoung was kissing him.

Not long after, Jinyoung pulled away. It was just a chaste kiss.

Gongchan blinked. "Jinnie hyung love Gongchannie?"

Jinyoung smilled and nodded. "Jinnie hyung loves Gongchannie very much."

❤💙💚💛💜💖💗💘💝💟

*peeks out of box*

*waves*

Uhhh... Hi... So... Yeah...

UPDATE!

The absolute first one of 2016 and the first one in... Well, forever, but yeah!

Woooo!

This story finally got the update that should have happened quite a while ago.

As many of you know, I have been taking quite long hiatuses between updates, but I would like a chance to explain myself.

So let's just get a couple of things straight, okay?

1): I did not abandon this story, or get bored of it. To be quite honest, I've just been stuck on how to continue with this story. Gongchan running away and the addition of GOT7 was honestly just a spur of the moment decision since I didn't know how to continue back then.

2): During the time of my hiatuses and my random updates, Imwas in my senior year of high school, and I took a half year off before deciding to go to university. I was stressed during my senior year since I didn't know where I wanted to go after high school, so I had almost no motivation to write.

3): Also, the only time I feel like writing my story is in school when I'm supposed to be doing something else (ex: listening to my teacher as he goes over something I already know or can figure out on my own) hence, my not updating for th half year I was out of school. I end up getting distracted by something else when I try to write at home, or I just feel no motivation. (sorry for being weird like that TT ~ TT)

4): I'm in school again! I eventually decided on a place to further my education, so I'm back in school. A couple of days ago, I decided to try writing another chapter for this story, and you know what? THE WORDS JUST CAME TO ME! I dunno if it has to do with me being in a new school, being around different people, or just being in a new state altogether, but I finally came up for a continuation for this story! Let's hope that I can keep writing.

Okay, so there you have it, my explanation.

You guys no like me anymore?

Anyway, thank you subbies who still read this story.

It was actually because someone who commented on this story semi-recently (you know who you are~) that I decided to try writing for this story again.

So thank you.

Please keep supporting Days With Him.

SUBSCRIBE AND UPVOTE!

And feel free to COMMENT on what you thought about this chapter, this A/N, or anything about this story.

You're all wonderful subbies.

Thank you.

Bye bye until next time~

(I hope that means soon O u O)