In The Alley

Why does it hurt...

Your eyes were closed, listening even more to mother nature. Right there, you felt a kiss on your lips. It was long and passionate. You open your eyes to see ChangJo.

"It was just a dream..." You said as you opened your eyes. You touched your lips because it felt so real. You smiled to yourself looking around. You went to go walk back home and you couldn't stop thinking about the kiss, in the dream of course. It felt so real to you. You walked inside your home and went to bed.

------

It was lunch time at school and as usual, you sat with Teen Top. Of course, you heard the rude comments coming from the other students, but you just ignored them. You were talking with Teen Top when you noticed ChangJo looked angry. You tried asking him what was wrong, but he just kept ignoring you. Why is ignoring me all of a sudden? You heart dropped because just when you thought you were getting closer to him, he begins ignoring you. With you not noticing a tear dropped from your face. 

"Hm? Li Na? Are you crying?" Ricky asked. You looked up and secretly wiped the tear. 

"A-Ani!" You waved your hands as you said ani, with a fake smile. "I'll be right back." You went to the restroom, when you walking there, more tears hit your face. 

"Aish, why am I crying?!" You were fustrated with yourself. You hated the fact that you're so sensitive. Ricky came and went to go after you.

"Li Na!" He grabbed your shoulders and you turned around. You hugged him and you cried even more. 

"Li Na.. Gwenchana..?" He carefully asked. You didn't answer and just continued crying. He just held you in his arm. The rest of Teen Top went to go see what was wrong. 

"Li Na..." L. Joe soflty spoke. You looked up and saw Teen Top. You sniffled W-Wheres ChangJo..? You sutffed your face back into Ricky's chest. "I should just give up!" You said to him.

Ricky looked confused. "Wae? On what?" You didn't answer. L. Joe pulled you away from Ricky and he hugged you instead. From afar, ChangJo was watching.

-CHANGJO'S POV-

I saw Li Na run off somewhere. The rest of us looked confused.

"Imma check up on her." Ricky spoke up. Everyone except me followed. I stayed. I didn't want to deal with all the crying and sensitive stuff. Why did she run off crying? She just doesn't understand..

-OTHER POV-

L. Joe hugged you tightly and your tears began to slowley dissappear. 

"Li Na, come over to my house with the rest of Teen Top." C.A.P said to you. You agreed.

------

You walked to C.A.P's home with Teen Top. ChangJo kept his distance from you. Is he mad at me? You finally reached C.A.P's home and walked in. The first thing that popped in your head was how big the house was. 

"Omo.. come in, come in!" A soft, settle voice said. 

"Umma, this is Li Na." C.A.P spoke politely. 

"Ah~ she's so pretty!" She put her hands up together as she said that. You blushed and said thank you. "Lunch is ready for you all!" You followed her to the dining room.

"May I be excused?" You said with manners. You got up and put your dishes away. 

"Make yourself at home Li Na." C.A.P's mother said with an eye smile. You walked around, admiring the home. You sat down outside in the backyard. "Wah~" You looked up and you saw the sunset. 

"Mianhe.." A voice said to you. You looked over at ChangJo.

"For what?"

"You were crying because of me, right?" You looked away from ChangJo without giving him an answer. "Why were you crying?"

"You were ignoring me and I thought you were mad. I don't like it when people are mad at me." You felt ChangJo flick your forehead.

"Pabo.." He smiled as he walked away, but you didn't see. You smiled aswell. There's ChangJo. 

------

You walked home with ChangJo since you two live near eachother. 

"I need to tell you something." ChangJo broke the silence.

"Mwo?"

"Yesterday, when you said that you couldn't walk home with us.."

"Mhm."

"I foll-" He continued but got cut off.

"YAH. LI NA. I SAID. STAY. AWAY. FROM. OUR OPPAS!!" ChangJo's eyes widened and he pulled your arm, making you run with him. You were trying to lose the girls that were going to bully you cause you hung out with Teen Top. You and ChangJo finally reached an ally. A really tight one.

You and ChangJo were so close to eachother. They girls passed by but they saw you two. ChangJo put up his hoodie, so the girls wouldn't recognize him, and kissed you, covering your face. The girls thought you two were just a random couple making out in an ally. They continued to look for you.

ChangJo pulled away from the kiss. You were still in a state of shock of what just happened.

"You okay?" ChangJo asked, as if the kiss never happened.

"U-Uh.. Y-Yeah.. I'm fine." ChangJo peeked out to see if the coast was clear. He pulled your arm and you to walked back home. You had to go seprate ways. You finally reached home. The kiss scene kept going through your head. You're glad those girls were looking for you, if it wasn't for them, you wouldn't have kissed the man you're in love with. 

"OMO. I... I KISSED HIM!" You squealed and jumped up and down in your bedroom. You tossed and turn in your bed because you were so happy. "I kissed him.." You whispered to yourself, touching your lips. "He has soft lips." You giggled. You were glad you lost your first kiss to him. You fell asleep with a smile on your face.