Goodbye

Why does it hurt...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h3_Zn59sWQ

You woke up to the sound of the door bell. You got up and stretched. You opened the door.

"Hi..." Your eyes widened.

"W-What are you doing here?" You asked him curiously. 

"Can we talk. Outside?"

"Yeah sure. Lemme grab my umbrella." You ran upstairs in your room and grabbed the umbrella. You ran back downstairs and shut the front door behind you. You opened your umbrella and the two of you walked underneath it.

"Have you been crying?"

"No.." You lied.

"Then why are your eyes so swollen and red."

"Allergies." You lied again. He sighed. 

"I saw what happened."

"Saw what?" He didn't answer. The both of you stopped and he bowed his head. You faced him. "What's wrong?"

"I saw you kiss him.." You didn't answer and just stood there with your mouth open. You want to say something, but you couldn't seem to get the words out of your mouth. 

"I-I'm sorry.." 

"It's okay. He looked up at you and gave you a weak smile. 

"L-L. Joe.." The both of you stared at eachothers eyes. You couldn't say anything. You were just so confused on how he saw. "How did yo-"

"You left your phone. I was going to give it you after school but I forgot. I was going to catch up to you and then I saw ChangJo lean in and kiss you." He gave you a weak smile along with a fake laugh. You grabbed your phone out of his hand and you noticed he was crying. You began to cry too.

"I'm so-" You were cut off. What is he.. doing.. He kissed you. He pulled away from the kiss. 

"I want you to know that I love you Li Na. And I wanted to do that before letting you go." More tears came out of his eyes and so did yours. "I know you'll never love me the way you love ChangJo." You want to say something but you couldn't. You stood there frozen, listening to him. He looked at you and gave you another weak smile. You cried even more. You then pull L. Joe into a hug, sobbing in his chest.

"I'm sorry, L. Joe.." You said inbetween your crying. "I didn't mean to hurt you." You cried even louder. He hugged you back tightly and the both of you cried together. 

You pulled away from the hug and looked L. Joe in the eyes. You sniffed and wiped the tears from L. Joe's face with your thumb.

"I'll walk you home." L. Joe said as you wiped his tears. You smiled.

"Okay." 

------

The both of you reached your house. Before you entered, you gave L. Joe a kiss on his cheek.

"Goodbye, L. Joe." You said as you looked at him inside your house. He laughed sofly.

"Goodbye, Li Na. I'll see you at school." You closed the door. A tear dropped from L. Joe's face and yours and a smile creeped from your faces.