Sleep over

Why does it hurt...

You've awoken from your sleep and you realize you need to get ready for school. You walked out of your house and saw ChangJo heading to school too. You start to walk with him. 

"You know, I only kissed you so the other girls wouldn't find you. It didn't mean anything to me. Don't tell the hyungs about it, araso?" He said coldy. You just stood there frozen of what just came out of his mouth. "A-Araso" You managed to speak. Without you noticing, a tear dropped from the corner of your eye. You were sad when he said the kiss didn't mean anything. You felt like you were nothing. He just stepped all over your feelings. You'll always know ChangJo as the cold-hearted person he is. And you know nothing is going to change that anytime soon. You continued walking with ChangJo. Not really. You walked with him from behind. More like following I guess. When ever he'd turn around to check up on you, your head was always down, kicking a pebble. Deep down, ChangJo did care for you, and somewhere, in that cold heart of his, that kiss really did mean something to him.

------ 

You finally walked into class when you notice the girls that were chasing you and ChangJo yesterday, glaring at you. You were pretty intimidated by them. You were walking to your desk when you suddenly fell.

"Li Na, gwenchana?"

"Oh, Ne seonsaengnim."

"Stay. Away. From. My. Oppas." They girl who tripped you mouthed you. Crazy es... You walked to your desk, in pain. The fall kinda hurt. You reached your desk and started rubbing your ankle due to the pain. The girl looked back at you and started laughing. You gave her a soul ripping stare, she stopped laughing and looked away from you. You smiled from your sudden braveness. 

You were in science, your second class. You didn't have any of the Teen Top members in this class with you, thank God. Ignoring the girls and their stupid remarks, you do your work like you always do. The teacher left the class room to attend a meeting. He puts you in charge because he trusts you the most in the class. After he leaves, you see four girls walk up to you desk.

"Yah, Li Na." You looked up. 

"What." You were scared, but you didn't show it. 

"You need to listen to me okay?" She bends over to your desk and pops her bubble. "You'll get hurt even more if you continue to hang out with my oppas, araso?" You didn't give her an answer but just stared at her. 

"You know, I can report you for what you did to me a couple weeks ago." You said with courage.

"We don't know what you're talking about." The girl said with a grin on her face. Before she walked away, you got a glimpse of her name tag. Kim Min Sun. You didn't want to start drama, but you had to. You didn't want to be bullied because you hung out with the people you like. I swear, if she threatens me again... 

------

As usual, you're walking home with Teen Top. The four girls pass you and give you another glare. They boys notice and see how scared you looked. You thought you were hiding it, but it was still showing. They didn't bring it up after the girls left. You were happily having a nice conversation with Ricky and L. Joe. You noticed that ChangJo kept looking over at you whenever you laughed at Ricky or L. Joe's jokes. Is he jealous? Naah, he can't be. He doesn't even like me. Ricky snaps you out of your thoughts.

"Um.. Li Na?" You look over at Ricky.

"What is it oppa?"

"Do you mind if I stay at your place? I'm kinda in a fight with my parents right now." He said as he scratched the back of his head.

"Sure, but why didn't ask the others?"

"I did, they said no." He said shamelessly, looking down. You laugh. L. Joe and ChangJo were secretly getting jealous because Ricky was staying at your place. You and Teen Top had to separate except for Ricky and ChangJo. For a little bit, it was akward. ChangJo had to take a different route so now it was just you and Ricky.

"So, do you still like him?" Ricky broke the silence.

"Who, ChangJo?" 

"No, Niel." He said sarcasticly.

"But I never liked Niel." You said with a confused look on your face. He laughed at your gullibleness.

"Pabo, I was being sarcastic." He said with a big smile on his face.

"Oh, haha. Um. I don't know. Can I tell you something?"

"Sure."

"You can't tell anybody."

"I won't."

"Promise?" You held out your pinky.

"Promise." He smiled and you two hooked pinkies.

"Uh.. ChangJo.. and.. uh.."

"Get to the point!" He playfully said, cutting you off. You nervously laughed. 

"We.." "You know, I only kissed you so the other girls wouldn't find you. It didn't mean anything to me. Don't tell the hyungs about it, araso?" ChangJo's voice popped in your head. "A-Ah.. nevermind." You awkwardly smiled and walked a bit faster.

"Yah! I'm going to your house too remember?! And you need to finish!" He caught up with you. You enter your home with Ricky.

------

"Sit down, Ricky. I'll tell you." You lead him on the couch and sat next him. You took a deep breath. I know I'm going to regret this.. "Ok, here goes nothing. ChangJo and I-"

"Kissed." He interrupted you.

"K- wait what?!"

"He told me already." Ricky stated plainfully. You were shocked. 

"B-But. Who. What. When. Where. Why?" He laughed.

"ChangJo, the kiss in the alley, the day it happened, when I was at home he called, and because I'm the closest to him." While you were just sitting there in a state of shock, Ricky was just there laughing.

"But he told me not to tell anyone.." You whispered to yourself but Ricky heard.

"Then why did you tell me?" You looked over at him.

"Because, I trust you the most." You gave Ricky and awkward smile. You both laughed. Ricky promised you he wouldn't tell ChangJo or the others.

------

"You can sleep in my room, I'll sleep down here." You told Ricky.

"Don't you have a guest room? Although the house is small, I'm pretty sure theres an extra room." He raised an eyebrow.

"Well there is, but it's kinda messy."

"It's okay. The messiest room I've ever seen is ChunJi hyungs room." You both laughed and lead Ricky to the guest room.

"Good night, Mrs. ChangJo." He said with a smirk on his face as he tried closing the door.

"YAH!" You shouted as Ricky's eyes widened as he shut the door.