The Park

Why does it hurt...

You woke up in a white room. You don't know what happened. You felt your head and there was a bandage on it. A man in a white coat walked in.

"Do you know where you are?" The man asked.

"No.." 

"You're in the hospital. Someone found you on the street and your head was bleeding. The injury in your head was caused by a rock. Do you remember anything?" You thought about it and you remembered.

"Um. I was walking home and I heard these group of girls yelling at me "Yah! Li Na! Stay away from our oppas!" and they threw something at me. Thats all I remember." You said thinking.

"Do you remember what the girls looked like?" You shook your head. "What are your parents number?"

"My parents are in the states. I live by myself." 

"Is there anyone we can contact?" You looked through your phone. Hm? Since when did I get his number? "Ma'am?" 

"Oh. Um. Yes. Ricky." You gave Ricky's number to the doctor and eventually, Teen Top visited you in the hospital. 

"Gwenchana?!" L. Joe asked you. You giggled.

"I'm fine." You gave Teen Top a smile. Even ChangJo looked worried.

"She's going to stay here for a week. We need to let her head heal." The doctor noted. Everyone left except L. Joe. He stayed by your side. You didn't know about this though, you were sleeping. He was holding your hand Get well soon Li Na.

------

A week has passed you were discharged from the hospital. Teen Top decided you should stay at ChangJo's house cause they thought it'd be dangerous if you stayed home alone by yourself. You didn't go to school either. ChangJo didn't either, to watch over you.

"You're annoying, you know that right?" He said while he giving you a bowl of soup, sounding irritated.

"Why is that?"

"You're making me miss school because of you."

"Sorry.." You ate the soup. He walked up the stairs. You felt guilty, although it wasn't your fault. You tried to remember who were the girls that threw the rock at you head, but everytime you'd think about it, your head would start to hurt. You layed back down on the couch with your arm on your head, looking at ceiling. Should I just give up? He still likes her.. You kept asking yourself these questions whether to give up or not. With all these questions running through your head, you fall asleep. You didn't see, but ChangJo was just there, looking at you, as if... he was worried. 

------

"It's so nice being back at school!" You walked through the front gates and opened your arms. Teen Top laughed at your actions. "Mwo? Waeyo?" You looked at them confused. They didn't answer, they laughed. You looked over at ChangJo and he was just looking at the floor, smiling. He's actually.. smiling. You smiled at the thought of ChangJo smiling. 

"Yah, Li Na. When are you going to sing for us?" Ricky playfully asked. You about to say something but ChunJi interupted.

"You can sing?!" You giggled and you nodded.

"Sing for us!" Demanded Niel. You promise to sing for them. When it was time for lunch, you and Teen Top decide to meet at the roof top so you can sing to them. You were singing, their mouths were just wide open. She can sing.. L. Joe. He couldn't stop looking at you. How beautiful you looked, standing there, singing to them. When you were done, everone applauded with smiles on there faces, except for ChangJo. Yah, whats with this guy. Can he atleast support me. You sighed and sat down. Teen Top kept complimenting you.

------

After school, you told Teen Top you won't be going home. You decide to go the park and just relax there for a bit, but you didn't tell them that. They were fine with you going to the park, so they just walked home. As you reached the park, you sat down at them bench.

"Ah, so relaxing~" You said to yourself, smiling. You layed down on the bench, carefully listening to nature.

Your eyes were closed, listening even more to mother nature. Right there, you felt a kiss on your lips. It was long and passionate. You open your eyes to see ChangJo.