Speechless

Why does it hurt...

ChangJo came down the stairs still wearing his pajamas. 

"I'll go make breakfast. " He passed you and walked inot the kitchen. You waited patiently at the dining tabel. He put a plate out infront of you and you couldn't stop looking at it. It looked really good, you're mouth started to water. 

"Thats the fanciest breakfast I have ever seen." You were in awe. 

"You know, it's not there for decorations."

"Oh.." You ate. "Wah~ I didn't know eggs could taste this good!" You stuffed your face, politely though. You didn't want to look like a mess in front of the guy you're inlove with. ChangJo's house phone rang, but he didn't get up to go answer it. 

"Aren't you gonna get that?" 

"I'm eating." He said putting the eggs in his mouth. The answering machine answered.

"Yah! ChangJo! Where are you? Are you ok? The other hyungs are looking for you. Li Na didn't come to school either! Call me back when you get this message!" 

"Who was that?" You said with your mouth full.

"Don't talk while you have food in your mouth. Its gross." You turned red and you swollowed your food. "That was Ricky. And I'm not going to call back." You were about to say something but he left the table. You were still eating when you saw him go upstairs. You put your plate in the sink. You decide to wash the dishes for him for being so nice to you. 

When you were done, you went upstairs to tell him you cleaned up for him. You went into his bedroom and you saw he was asleep. You went up to him.

"I washed your dishes for you. Thank you for letting me stay." You got up but then suddenly, ChangJo pulled you into his bed. He was on top of you. 

"W-What are y-you doing?!" You said nervously, turning red.

"Do you still like me?" He said with no hesitation.

"N-No... I gave up.."

"Did you really?

"Y-Yes"

"Then why are you so red? Why is your heart beating so fast?"

"B-Beca-" You got cut off by the sound of the door bell. ChangJo got up and went downstairs to see who it was. He left you in his room by yourself. "What just happened.." Your face was extremely red. You went downstairs to see who was at the door. It was Teen Top.

"WHATS LI NA DOING HERE?!" C.A.P asked furiously. "AND WHY IS SHE WEARING YOUR CLOTHES, CHANGJO?!" 

"She was locked of her house so I let her sleep here. And I told her to put those on." Everyone looked at you in shock.

"Li Na. Is that true?" L. Joe asked worringly. 

"Yes, its true." You noticed how sad L. Joe looked. 

"Why didn't you guys go to school?" Niel asked.

"We woke up late." ChangJo answered.

"Lets go get you some clothes, Li Na. Pretty sure you don't want be in those forever." ChunJi added.

"Where we gonna go?" Everyone looked at eachother.

"Shopping!" Niel yelled. ChangJo rolled his eyes. 

"But what I going to wear when we go out?"

"Hmm. Your uniform!" Ricky thought. You put on your uniform and everyone, including ChangJo, went to the mall. 

------

They picked an outtfit for you and everyone thought it was cute. Except for ChangJo. He didn't really put any input on the outtfit. 

You walked out and Teen Top was staring at you. They were giving you compliments except for ChangJo. You decide to speak up.

"Yah! You've been quiet the whole time. Atleast tell me what you think of this outtfit." You bravely said. He glared at you and sighed. 

"It looks cute on you." You blushed and you decide to buy it.

"$45 please" You hand the cashier the money and you left wearing the outfit. 

"Gomawo." You said smiling. Honestly, she looks really cute in that. ChangJo thought to himself.