Rainy Mood

Why does it hurt...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDmbGrQqWog

You left ChangJo there. You were confused and helpless. It started to rain and you didn't have an umbrella. You were hoping ChangJo would come to the rescue but after what happened back there, he didn't. You passed by people, they were looking at you because you were soaking wet. No one could tell you were crying, the rain drops hid them. You saw ChangJo trying to look for you, he didn't have an umbrella with him either. You just stood there, looking at him. He was soaking wet. But you didn't want to talk to him right now.

You ran back home. It was blurry because of the tears, but you mangaged to get back home safely. You closed the door and slid down, crying even more. You were making the floor wet as you sat down. You stared blankly at your empty house, wishing someone was there comforting you and your aching heart. You look at the piano in your living room. You gathered up all the energy you had and walked towards it. You played your favorite piece.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99GyFmnH59s (keep both videos playing at the same time)

You played the piano as the tears fell from your face. The rain acompinied your playing perfectly. You played and played, to get the world around you away from you. You looked out the window, the rain hitting your window. You cried even more slowley as you got into the music. 

You finished the piece and you just stared out the window with tears still in your eyes. You closed your eyes and you fell asleep, leaning on the window. Everything fealt so peaceful. Your crying stopped.

------

You woke up to the sound of the door bell. You got up and stretched. You opened the door.

"Hi.." You looked at him wide eyed.

"What are you doing here?"

------

Sorry for the reeeaalllllyyyy really short chap. I just wanted to do a quick update. Sorry if I made you guys depressed or something because of the sound effects LOL. I'll be sure to update soon!!