Why now

Why does it hurt...

He leaned in to kiss you but... someone stepped in. 

 

"There you...are.." Niel said inbewteen breathes. He was panting like crazy. "Why did you guys run off like that? We got worried." He continued. 

 

"We'll meet you guys back at the table. I need to talk to Li Na." You saw Niel walk away. You turned your head back and L. Joe was already looking at you. It was and emotionless look. "I know you like ChangJo, but he's not giving the feelings back. Please. Let me be the one. Give me a chance?" He looked at you with puppy dog eyes. He just asked you to be his girlfriend. You didn't know what to say. You're on a onesided love with ChangJo. "I promise I'll get ChangJo out of your heart." He said to you. He knew how much pain you've been through because of ChangJo. 

 

------

 

You walk back at the table with L. Joe. Teen Top and everyone around was suprised at what they saw. Your fingers were intwined with L. Joe's. It's official. You looked at ChangJo and he was just staring at your hands. Ricky looked worried. He knew something you didn't. 

 

"Aww! Congradulations you two!" ChunJi spoke up. You didn't like L. Joe. But you still said yes. You believed him when he said he'll get ChangJo out of your heart. You knew ChangJo wouldn't love you back. You said you'd give up, but you're not sure its working. You put a fake smile on your face when everyone greeted you two. 

 

"Congradulations." ChangJo said. His face was blank. You couldn't read it. You couldn't tell what thought of the idea of you and L. Joe dating. You weren't sure if he was happy about it, or sad, or mad. You just couldn't tell.

 

------

 

You're walking home with Teen Top and you were holding hands with L. Joe. It was time for you to go seprate ways. L. Joe gave you a kiss on the forehead and you smiled back. It was just you and ChangJo.

 

"So you really did give up, huh." ChangJo said, without looking at you. You looked up at him and hummed your response. "I didn't know you liked L. Joe hyung." His face.. he looks sad. You noticed. He suddenly stopped and so did you. He looked at you. You stood there, your cheeks burning red. He got closer and closer. You felt his breath. His eyes, just staring straight into yours. You closed your eyes, knowing he was going to kiss you. You heard him laugh. 

 

"Pfffft ahahahah! You thought I was going to kiss you? You have a boyfriend!" He laughed and laughed. Hot tears started dropping from you face. You ran. Not to your house, not to a friends house. You just wherever you took yourself. You hands covering you face as you ran. "Why?! Why?!" You kept yelling at yourself. You finally stopped and you removed your hands from your face. It was blurry, but you can see the city lights from where you were. You didn't know where you were. It was quiet and it was peaceful. Heard footsteps behind you.

 

"Go.. away.. Chang..Jo." You said coldy in between your crying. He put his hand on your shoulder and made you turn around.

 

"You're ugly when you cry." He looked at your red, puffy, swollen eyes.

 

"Leave me alone.." You didn't have the energy to yell. You pushed his hand off your shoulder. "You think you can just toy with my feelings?! Act like I don't exist? Telling me that kiss didn't mean anything? I love you, ChangJo. You're cold, rude. But I don't know why I can't stop loving you." You fell onto your knees, crying even more. You're crying your heart out in front of the man you're in love with. 

 

"I'm so-" You cut him off.

 

"No, don't say you'r-" You suddenly felt warm lips on yours. ChangJo kissed you again. More hot tears dripped down your face. You tried pulling away from the kiss but he held you tight. He finally let you go.

 

"I love you too."

------

ChangJo walked you home. You didn't say anything to him. You were still suprised when he told you that he loved you back. You went upstairs into your room. 

"What if he's just toying with my feelings again?" You whispered to yourself, laying on your bed looking at the ceiling. "Even if he wasn't, what do I do?" Questions ran through your head as you drifted to sleep.

L. Joe.. or ChangJo?

you

 

A/N: This was the original story before I posted the "ATTENTION" chapter. I thought it was too early for this, but oh well. Thanks to kpopobsessed07 for telling me to post this!