Whats going to happen

Why does it hurt...

"So. What class do you have first, Mi Sook-ah?" You asked as you're walking beside her.

"Hmm. Lemme check." She grabs her schedule out of her bag. "I have History first with Mr. Lee." She said as points at the words on the paper.

"Hey!! I have that class!" You told her all excited.

"Really?!" She was in disbelief.

"Yeah, let's walk to class together." You gave her smile and put out your arm, she hooked on.

------

The both of you reached class and you head to your seat. Mi Sook had to wait outside of the classroom until the teacher signals her to come in and introduce herself.

"Class, we have a new student. You can come in now." Mr. Lee announced.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Lee Mi Sook. Please take care of me." After she introduced herself, she bowed.

"You can sit infront of Li Na. Li Na, raise your hand." You did as you were told. You were smiling because now she sits near her.

"Yah, who is that? Do you know her?" L. Joe leaned to the side and asked.

"Were you not paying attention, pabo." You flicked his forehead and laughed. You kept noticing the Mi Sook kept eyeing L. Joe. 

"Li Na." Mi Sook turned around.

"Hm?" You looked up from your desk.

"Who is that?" Mi Sook points at L. Joe all dreamly.

"Um.. That's L. Joe. M-My boyfriend." You cringed when you said 'boyfriend'. It's not that you mind having L. Joe as your boyfriend, its just that you just don't like him that way and you're in love ChangJo.

"O-Oh.." She looked down and faced the front.

"But that doesn't mean you can't talk to him." You comforted her. You smiled, but she didn't see. 

------

It was lunch time and you invited Mi Sook to sit with you and Teen Top. 

"Guys, this is Lee Mi Sook. Mi Sook, this is Ricky, C.A.P, ChunJi, ChangJo, Niel, and L. Joe." As you called out each of the members name, they waved a Mi Sook.

"Annyeong." Mi Sook smiled and sat down.

"So how was your day?" L. Joe asked as he put his arm around you. You cringed and you kept looking at ChangJo. He looked displeased. Mi Sook kept looking over at L. Joe. Mi Sook has a tiny crush on L. Joe, your boyfriend.

------

You and Mi Sook also have the last class together, so the two of you walked to the school gate. "Where do you live? Teen Top and I can walk you home." You gave her a bright smile. 

"I wish I could, but my parents are picking me up since it's my first day of school." She looked at you and gave you a weak smile. The two of you approach Teen Top, waiting for you. I wish I can walk with them. Mi Sook let out a sigh.

"You alright?" L. Joe asked.

"U-Uh.. yeah, I'm fined." Mi Sook stuttered of embarrassment.

"Good." L. Joe gave Mi Sook a smile. He's so cute~ Mi Sook thought to herself. 

"There's my ride. I'll see you tomorrow!" Mi Sook waved good bye and ran to her car.

------

"Mi Sook is cute." L. Joe confessed. Although you didn't like L. Joe that way, you still felt jealous. ChangJo noticed. 

"Alright ChangJo, Li Na. See you tomorrow!" Niel waved as Teen Top separated from you and ChangJo. It was quiet for the longest time and it was so awkward. After what happened the day he told you he loved you, it's been different. All the teasing went away.

"So. Uhm. How's you and L. Joe?" ChangJo spoke through the awkwardness.

"Um.. We're fine." You told him. "I guess." You mumbled.

"What was that?" 

"Ah.. nothing.." Your faced turned red. 

"What are you going to do now?" ChangJo asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, whats going to happen to me." He took your shoulders and made you face him.

"I-I don't know, ChangJo." You looked at his eyes, then back to the floor. Your heart ached. What is going to happen to him? A tear fell down your face, but ChangJo didn't notice. He lifted your chin up and he planted his lips on yours. You pushed him away.

"ChangJo! I have a boyfriend!" You walked away, leaving ChangJo dumbfounded. My heart.. It hurts.