Dream come true

Why does it hurt...

You left ChangJo's house the next morning. Yes, you slept over, yes you slept with him. [Not the dirty kind lol.] The two of you walked to school and caught up with Teen Top. Everyone just stared. L. Joe, on the other hand, smiled at the two of you. He knew as long as you were happy, he's happy. You and Teen Top reached school gates and everyone was looking at you and ChangJo.

"YAH!" A familiar voice was heard from behind. Suddenly, a figure went in between you and ChangJo you stared at the girl. Who does she think she is?! The figure turned around and it was Kim Min Sun. She dragged you away from Teen Top.

She put her index finger to your face "I told you stay away from them! You just broke up with L. Joe, my precious baby" She said cupping her chest with bother her hands. "And now you're dating ChangJo?!" She yelled.

"Yeah, what of it." You said carelessly.

She leaned in and whispered in your ear with a smirk drawn on her face "You ." You pushed her away from you and slapped her.

"Don't ever. EVER. Call me that." You walked away. You saw Teen Top look at you with their jaws on the ground. "What?" You shrugged your shoulders.

"Wha-What was that?" Ricky said, pointing to Min Sun.

"She called me a ." You told them with a poker face. "So I slapped her and told her not to call me that."

"THAT GIRL-" L. Joe eyes was ignited with fire, trying to have a talk with Min Sun.

Ricky held him back "Good job, Li Na!" He struggled holding L. Joe back. You giggled.

"Li Na!" You heard another familiar voice from behind you. You turned around. "Mi Sook?" She was panting like crazy. She was holding a red box in her hand with a note on top. 

"Wheres.. L.... Joe..?" She said inbetween her heavy breathing. You gave her a poker face and pointed at Ricky trying to calm down L. Joe.

"She likes L. Joe, huh?" ChangJo wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed your cheek.

"Yupp." You smiled. You and ChangJo followed her. You stood beside L. Joe with ChangJo by your side.

"L. Joe.." L. Joe dusted himself and stood straight up when he saw Mi Sook. She bowed, making everyone tilt their heads in confusion. She held out the little red box you saw earlier. "Here." She shut her eyes. You nudged L. Joe and he took the box and red the note. "I like you.." Mi Sook stood straight up and walked away, tears falling down her face. L. Joe pulled her wrist and pulled her into a hug. 

"Do you like me too?" She asked.

"Mhm." After that, they became a couple. I know that was pretty quick, but L. Joe had to give up on you sooner or later. You smiled at the new happy couple. 

------

Kim Min Sun came running back to you.

"YOU!" Her eyes filled with anger. Mi Sook pointed at herself. "Me?"

"Yes you! Who are you take my oppa?!" Mi Sook looked at L. Joe. She about to slap her but you stood infront.

SLAP.

You got slapped instead. 

"Li Na.." Mi Sook softly spoke. ChangJo ran up to you. "Babe?! Are you okay?!" A tear ran down your face. 

"I'm fine, I've exprienced worst." You said smiling, referring to the time you've been heartbroken so many times. ChangJo pulled you into a hug.

"Stop calling us your oppas and leave us alone." Niel bravely spoke up.

"But my o-ppa.."

"Go. Now." ChunJi stood infront of her, pointing the other direction. Min Sun ran covering hear face which was filled with tears. 

"Glad that's over.." C.A.P wiped his forehead and chuckled. You wrap your arms around ChangJo and kissed him on the cheek. You looked to your side and saw L. Joe kiss Mi Sook's forehead.

"GET A ROOM!!" The rest of the members spoke simultaneously. You and the other looked at eachother and laughed.

"I'm sure they'll find girlfriends." ChangJo chuckled and pulled you into kiss. 

My dream came true.

------

The series is over!! D; Oh gosh, it was hard trying to press the 'complete' option LOL. Don't worry, I'll be sure to update my other stories as well. Thank you to all the subbies. SARANGHAEYO MUAH MUAH