On my face?

Why does it hurt...

"Yah, Ricky! Get up! Time for school!" You said, banging on the door.

"Araso, araso." He opened the door with just his boxers on. 

"Ahh!" You screamed and you shut your eyes. He was confused at first but then he realized.

"Oops, mian.." He walked backwards into the bedroom with an awkward smile on his face. 

"Whew. Glad thats over." You head downstairs to prepare breakfast for you and Ricky. Finally done eating, you two head out and go to school.

------

Schools over and you head to your locker to go grab a few things. You and Ricky meet up with Ricky at a cafe before school started.

"So. How was the sleep over you two?" C.A.P asked curiously.

"It was fine." You smiled. "Ricky was just being silly." You stuck your tongue out at him.

"I wasn't actually. She was just made because I called her Mrs. Ch-"

"YAH!" You cover his mouth with your hand. The other members laughed, except for ChangJo and L. Joe. ChangJo, with the cold-heart he has, just ignored the situation. L. Joe, he laughed, but you could tell it was fake.

"You guys seem pretty close!" Niel said in between his laugh. I wish that was me.. L. Joe silently thought to himself. You looked over at ChangJo. He had a quiet, emotionless face. What's with this guy. I barely see him smile. 

------

It's finally lunch time at school and you have a new mission. You've never really seen ChangJo smile before. You say the must stupidest jokes you can think of. All the other members laughed except for ChangJo. Finally, you give up.

"Li Na. You have something on your face." ChangJo pointed out.

"Oh I got i-" You were interupted when you felt ChangJo's finger on your face. He was getting it for you. Your heart began to race. Beating faster and faster every minute. What is he doing? All the other members looked at you two, amazed. L. Joe, on the other hand, looked as if he wanted to cry. But he didn't.

-L. JOE'S POV-

"Li Na. You have something on your face." I hear ChangJo speak up. 

"Oh I got i-" Li Na was supposed to wipe her face, but instead, ChangJo did it for her. We all just looked at them. I felt a rush of pain in my heart. Why am I feeling this way? I'm pretty sure I like her. I mean c'mon. What's there to like? That smile of hers? Psh. Her beautiful hair.. her laugh.. the way she walks, her eye- yah! What am I thinking? I. Do. Not. Like. Li. Na.

 

I accidently kinda revealed the story to you guys "^^ I was still editing it and I thought the chapter was hidden. I guess not. Silly me. Anyways. Sorry for the short chap. I'll update again soon!