Broken

Why does it hurt...

Your alarm rang and you went to take a quick shower and got ready. You picked out your outfit and you decide to where this: 

You put a gronala bar in your mouth and you grab your back pack and leave. You see some of your friends walk towards you so you decide to wait for them. You talk to them but them you stopped. You saw Kingka. Wah~ I swear, he gets cuter everyday. Your friends snap you out of your thoughts. You walked through the gates and head to your first class. History. You had it with L. Joe and Ricky. But you really didn't talk to them.

"I like your outfit, La Ni." Someone said in the classroom. There was a note on your desk. You read it: You look really beautiful today. You looked around to see who put the note on your desk. No one really compliments you like that. You blushed and you sat down. You sat in the back between L. Joe and Ricky. Your head was rocking back and forth. 

"Yah. Wake up. You're going to get in trouble if you get caught." I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned to my right and it was Ricky. He smiled and he pointed towards the board signalling me to pay attention. Gahhh. This class is so boring. 

"Ok class. Time for presentations." Your eyes widened. Mwo?! You totally forgot about presentations today. You're normally not like this. But you were still prepared. You were the fifth to present.

After presenting, L. Joe and Ricky complemented you. "Good job on your presentation!" They smiled.

"Thanks." I replied.

-------

It was time for lunch and you head out to find your friends. You pass by ChangJo. Why did he have to reject me... am I not good enought? You thought. Without paying any attention you bump into someone, spilling your tray of food onto them. It was Ricky.

"Omo! I'm sorry! I wasn't pay attention! I'll buy you a new shirt!" You freaked out and began to wipe his shirt.

He laughed. "It's ok. I have an extra shirt." He smiled and removed my hand from his chest. He walked away. "Thanks though!" He looked back and waved.

All the girls looked at you. "Yah... why was she touching my Oppa?!" "That " you heard the rude comments. 

------

Finally, school was over. Head back home, but you then suddenly notice ChangJo. You decide to follow him. Sadly, you didn't know what you were going to discover...

"Oppa!" You heard a girl's voice.

"What do you want babe?" 

You followed him. You saw him holding hands with a girl. Who is that girl... you didn't notice but a tear dropped from you eyes. You stopped following him and ran off crying to the nearest park. You cried and cried. "He's not even mine! Why am I crying?!" You bursted. Your eyes were swollen and red. You suddenly feel a hand on your shoulder.

"Gwenchana?" The boy asked.

"No." You said with you hands still covering your face. The boy sat on the swing next you. 

"Why are you crying?" He asked.

"None of your buisness." You snapped. You removed your hands away from your face and look at the boy. It was L. Joe. 

"Annyeong!" He waved and smiled. I giggled.

"Hi.." You said shyly. 

"Is everything alright?"

"No.."

"Whats wrong?"

"Family problems." You lied. He understood and decided not ask any further questions. He got up and went if front of you. You looked up and you saw his had. You grabbed it and he pulled you into a hug. 

"I'm not going to ask you anymore questions, but I hope goes ok for you. I'll walk you home."