Gone

Why does it hurt...

Teen Top helped you unlock your door. It was successfull. 

"Gomawo oppas!" You bowed.

"Aww. Now she's calling the rest of us oppas!" ChunJi said happily. L. Joe got jealous. Why am I getting jealous?

 You giggled and you waved good bye. You went into your kitchen to make yourself some dinner. "Whew. What a long day." You put the left overs in the microwave and waited for it. You left the kitchen to watch tv. You suddenly feel someone push you up against the wall.

"Our conversation isn't over." ChangJo's face was close to yours. You could feel his breath.

"Wha-what are you doing here. I-I thought you left with the others." You said nervously.

"They didn't see me come inside. Anyways. Do you like me?"

"No.. I told you a-already. I gave up after y-you rejected me."

"Are you sure about that?" You nodded. You thought he was about to lean in and kiss you, but he didn't. He teased "Good." He walked away and left your house. 

------

You were at school and you were in math, the class ChangJo was in with you. You couldn't stop staring and him and thinking about what happened last night.

"Are you sure about that?" "Good." The scene kept replaying in your head. I thought he was going to kiss me.. You snapped out of it when Mr. Kwon scolded you for daydreaming. You looked to your side and saw ChangJo smirking. You turned red because of the embarrassment. You immiadiatley went back to work.

------

School was finally over. Teen Top couldn't walk home with you because they had to stay and do some after school activities. Except for ChangJo but he didn't want to walk with you. You were walking when you fell on the floor and out. 

------

You didn't go to school. Teen Top was worried, even ChangJo.

"Have you guys said seen Li Na?" L. Joe asked during lunch. Everyone shook their heads. 

"I didn't see her walk to school this morning." ChangJo added. School was over and Teen Top went to your house but you didn't answer. 

"Where is she?" ChangJo asked. 

"I don't know. Do you think she's okay?" Niel said sadly.

"I hope so.." L. Joe said quietly.