Nice to meet you

Why does it hurt...

"I love you too." Those words actually came out of his mouth. He basically just confessed to you. It's a good and bad thing. The good thing is that the man you're inlove with actually loves you back. Bad thing is, you have a boyfriend. With that, all these questions kept going through your head. You didn't know what to do. 

------

You wake up 30 min earlier than you usually would for school. You wanted to avoid contact with Teen Top.

You finally reached school grounds and you're early. As you were walking to your locker, you see a girl looking down at a piece of paper.

"She looks lost.." You said to yourself. "Is she new?" You were about to walk up to her when you were suddenly stopped by someone.

"What do you want.." You were pushed back to the wall.

"What did I tell you before?" Kim Min Sun, the girl who almost got you into a coma, spoke. 

"I don't know." You lied, trying to piss her off. It's obviously working. In the inside, your guts were twisting. Where did this sudden act of braveness come from?

"I told you stay away from my oppas. And now.. now I found out you're dating L. Joe?!" She pushed you onto the wall harder.

"You can't tell me what to do-" You were stopped. You cupped your cheek when you realized you've just been slapt. Your cheek turned red and began to burn. You looked at her, a tear starting to form.

"Aww. Is the wittle baby gonna cry?" She made a pouty face, obviously faking. Tears started coming out of your eyes. You looked down, still cupping your cheek.

"You can't tell me who to not hang out with." She was about to slap you again when you heard a voice. You looked up and saw the a girl holding back Min Sun's hand from slapping you.

"Leave her alone." She defeanded. You were dumbfounded for a bit because someone actually helped you. No one has ever helped you from being bullied before. You got up.

"Stop bothering me about your 'oppas'." You threatened.

"And what if I don't?" She smirked. You didn't know how to fight, so you couldn't say that you'll beat her up. Heck, you couldn't think of anything to scare her. But then you remembered.

"Remember when you almost put me in a coma? I can sue you. You'll get expelled from school. And you won't see your 'oppas'." You obviously knew how in love she was with Teen Top. You knew if she didn't see Teen Top for a day, she'd die. She growled and stomped away.

"Thank you." You said to the girl shyly.

"No problem. Just tryna help!" She gave you an eyesmile and your heart felt warm. "By the way, my name is Lee Mi Sook." She smiled at you and pulled her hand out.

"Han Li Na.." You shook her hand.

------

Hello everyone!! Once again, sorry for the short chap. I would like to thank Jongitup for giving me a wonderful idea and what should happen next in the other chapters. Again, thank you!! I'll be sure to update soon. (: