Nora's POV (Edited)

Her Only Wish

Nora's (Your POV)

I walked over to Myungsoo as usual and gave him a big smile like I always did. "Anneyong Myungsoo~" I sang and saw him let out a loud frustrated sigh. He looked up at me and gave me an ice cold glare which was obviously asking me to go away.  

Yes, I, too noticed the recent change in Myungsoo but then, I understand. I mean like I saw what happened too...

Flashback<<

I slowly walked towards the canteen to get some refreshments until I heard a loud crash.

My ears immediately perked up and sprinted towards the scene.

My eyes widened with horror as I felt something churn inside my stomach when I saw my crush, kissing and that was also the first time in my entire life, I saw him being so forceful. 

I looked away already feeling disgusted as I put my hand over my mouth to stop myself from crying even though tears had already formed at the corner of my eyes. I slowly sat down and hugged my knees together while leaning onto the wall for support. Yes in case you don't know who the hell my crush is, he is none other than the super sweet Kim Myungsoo. /adds fangirl screams/ He is also, AKA my best friend who knew nothing about me... / Crowd goes- Awwww/

"Myungsoo; you pabo..." I muttered under my breath

I sighed heavily and was about to leave them by themselves when I heard someone let out a small cry.

*That can't be Myungsoo can it?* I thought; in realization and turned back to see him being beaten by Daehyun.

I smiled bitterly. *He deserves it... Doesn't he? After all he broke my god damn heart. Doesn't he know how I feel about him? I even supported their god damn relationship damn it. *

I turned around ready to leave but my concious still lingers as I bit my bottom lip,*Myungsoo is being beaten up... I- I have to help him. Even if he deserves it.*

I walked confidently into the canteen and Daehyun took a quick glance at the new intruder.

Daehyun gave me a glare to signal me to leave; Yet, I stood firm and gave him my most famous death glare which sent shivers down anybody's backs and made every hair on your body stand up, and Daehyun was not an exception.

Daehyun gulped once before composing himself and punched him again. He dropped Myungsoo's body on the ground, kicking it one last time before walking away with Shin Yeong behind him, gripping onto his arm.

I appraoched Myungsoo slowly and saw his lifeless body and eyes. It was terrible as bruises were deep and I immediately broke down from all the guilt when his eyes were close.

"STUPID MYUNGSOO! Its all your fault."I cussed under my breath, taking in a big amount of air before releasing a shaky one.

I walked closer to him and heard him mutter some words, which I couldn't understand. I couldn't understand anything except for this sentence which literally broke me right there and then, making me guilty of why I had not saved him earlier-

"Nora noona. Help me." he whispered before losing consious again.

_____________________________________

Nurse's Office - 5.30pm

I carried him all the way until the nurse office and laid him down onto one of the unoccupied beds and searched for some medicines since the nurse was gone.

I gave him a small smile before appling some cream on his wounds to help him relief some pain and bandaged him; For once I was actutally thankful that he was a very DEEP sleeper that no matter what you do to him, he wouldn't wake up unless you're really good at convincing which in this case, I'm very good at.

After all that hard work, I sat down on the side of the bed and patted his head softly, savouring the moments I finally had with him because after he was attached with Shin Yeong, the only times he would come to you was when he would brag about his girlfriend.

The nerve of that guy.

"Anneyong Nora unnie!" Chom Mi sang and scanned her surroundings before finally noticing a sleeping Myungsoo. 

"Oh , was I too loud?" she asked softly before covering as I shook my head. "Eh unnie, I heard that the seniors have activities until 7pm," she whispered and I got up, finally remembering that I have something else to do.

I cursed in my mind and looked at Myungsoo deciding whether or not I should leave him which I think Chom Mi sensed my thoughts and volunteered herself to stay until he gets better.

"Thanks Chom Mi," I whispered to her before closing the doors behind me.

_____________________________________

Outside GYM room- 7.01pm

I panted heavily and ran out of the gym room immediately as soon as we were dismissed and ran to the nurse office to check if he was there even though I was super tired from all the nerve wrecking workshop and the fact that my mind was totally preoccupied with him during those activites they planned didn't make anything better for me.

I let out a shaky laugh as I ran a hand through my hair, completely displeased with what was shown in front of me, "They left. Stupid me did you really think Myungsoo would wait for you?" I winced slightly at the thought and called him.

While the phone was still trying to reach Myungsoo I thought whether I should tell him I know or just act as if nothing had happened... But when the phone finally picked through, I just spoke what a normal person would say- 

"Myungsoo! Oh my god! Are you okay?" I asked worriedly biting my lower lip as I just realised what I said and mentally slapped myself.

"Yes noona. Okay bye. See you tomorrow." he replied coldly before hanging up.

I looked at the phone, wasn't he suppose to at least say thanks? Jeez... But quickly shoved that thought at the back of my head and thought on how I could cheer him up the next day.

As usual, I put my hands in my pocket before walking away back to the locker room to get my items. 

>>End of Flashback

___________________________________________

Academy's Hallway- 8am

The next day I noticed a very big and obvious change in Myungsoo. He was dressed in mostly black and had this bad boy aura. But what bugged me the most was the fact that Chom Mi was hugging his arm tightly. This time, I was all green with envy.

I should have been in that position! The hell?

I looked at Myungsoo expecting him to show faces of disgust or any sign of irritation but no, his eyes were full of  love, compassion and a little hint of mischievness in it. Wae Myungsoo? After what I did for you... Is this how you repay me?

I gripped onto the lunchbox I had in my hand tightly before finally mustering my courage and walked towards him. "Myungsoo-ah~" I sang and walked nearer to him. I swear I saw Chom Mi frown in disgust but it was quickly replaced with a small smile.

"Noona?" Well at least he still acknowledges who I am... 

I smiled and handed him the lunch box I made. "Here, I made these for you~" Myungsoo never rejected my lunch boxes before and he simply adores them. Without wasting a second, I could feel Myungsoo taking the lunch box from my hand which made my heart flutter.

*I did it!* I thought but that thought immediately vanished as he opened its contents and threw it in the rubbish bin next to him. I was completely dumbfounded by his actions.

"M-Myung...soo-ah... Why did you just waste precious food? "I asked slowly as I tried everything I could not to cry right there and then. Truth to be told, I was from a poor family and with THAT amount of rice, i could have made several amount of dishes with it together with its contents.

"Rubbish should belong to the rubbish bin. I was just helping you." He gave me a bold smirk and looked straight in my eyes.

Eye contact messages- (Blue- Myungsoo, Red- You)

Get lost

I don't wanna why are you being like this? /slightly frowning/

Get the hell out woman you disgust me okay? Stop making my life miserable. /frowning/

Am I really making your life miserable? 

He looked away immediately and I took it as a ' No'.

Even if it meant a yes, I wanted to look at a positive way. I mean he didn't say yes directly which meant something right?

I smiled softly before walking away. "Stay strong arraso?" I mumbled walking away, doing my usual, hands in my pocket routine.

______________________________________

Even from that failure, I still refused to give up.  Okay let's all be honest, I want him to be mine and I think I could change him if I worked hard enough. / air fist/

Every single day, I would bring lunch boxes for him and for the first few days, he just threw them in the dustbin and left right in front of me but gradually, I decided to just put it in his bag secretly and I knew/ at least hoped that he didn't throw it away .

Classroom 2pm

I walked into the classroom just right before the bell rung singnaling first period was starting.

*Just in time.* I panted and composed myself before sauntering over to my seat. 

We did your daily routine as usual for every Mondays, we greet the teacher, have lessons wait for the bell to ring until its the last period where everyone was getting ready to leave even before the last period started. Mr Kim was my favourite music teacher(which was your last perid) because he always releases us early.

"Okay class! I know you guys are getting excited to leave but I have some really important stuff to tell you." Mr Kim took out a box and placed it on the teacher's table.

"According to index number, come and take one ... How do I explain?Okay I know,"he took a deep breath,

" This is something like a lucky draw. Once your hand enters this,"he pointed to the hole,"Each one of you take out a piece of paper which would be wrapped in a ball arraso? No looking or peeking until each one of you are done. Those people caught cheating would be given a F straight away. Arraso?"

"Neh~" the class chorused.

One by one, they walked up to the box and took out the paper ball. Once everyone was finally done, Mr Kim on the projector and off the lights, as the projector showe flashes of our new assignment"This project will be graded as a 70% of your Mid- Years which would be in 2 months time..."

I felt someone nudge me from behind and turned around. "What Daehyun? We're in the middle of class..." I whispered and felt him inching his table nearer to me as I leaned back. "I got your crush name." he whispered and I blushed which made me almost shout in class when I felt him flick my head from the back as I rubbed it slowly. 

"Don't you dare scream pabo! I don't want a F! So look at yours and if it's my babe's give it to me please. I hate your crush." he whispered and I nodded swallowing loudly and took a peek at the first word,"Shin-"

Daehyun immediately took the paper from my hand and tossed me his. "Yah!" I cried softly.

"Mehrong~"

I shook my head at his childishness and continued to listen in class though a part of me would be super excited about my assignment with Myungsoo.

"So here's a short summary of what you need to do. Each of your paper ball contains a name from your junior class. You guys are suppose to choose a theme for a song which you both would compose. Lyric writing, rapping and other interesting stuff would be a bonus of course.Once you have chosen your theme, you would be given 1 month of holiday to complete it but of course, not now. It'll be next month. The juniors would be notified of this next month too so please do not reveal anyting until then. If not, an F would be given without any delay."

Everyone nodded their heads excitedly and some begin to chatter and whisper about it,"Now open the paper ball okay? For those idiots who have already opened it, I'll let you off for once. Just this once"he spat and I gave a look at Daehyun who just grinned.

________________________________

I walked to the school's garden and sat down on a nearby bench as I remeninced the times where Myungsoo and I would come here together to eat my homemade lunch boxes which might never happen again.I let out a grim smile at that thought and laid down on the bench, trying to fall asleep when I heard snifles coming from a nearby bush.

I shot up immediately and inch my way closer trying to figure out who was crying.

I smiled softly and composed myself as I saw who it was- Myungsoo.

I was about to approach him but was afraid that things would turn awkward between us so I just stood there like an idiot, looking at him cry made my heart break. *Wasn't he happy when he was with Chom Mi?* I wondered when realization hit me.

*Can it be that you're still not over Shin Yeong?*

_______________________________________

A/N- Hope that you enjoyed this chapter! Kamsamida! Please subscribe or comment ! Thanks