Smiling with the dorks

Her Only Wish

[Present]

Jonghyun stared at me once I finished with my story.

Tears gathered at the corner of his eyes looked down full of sympathy. "I didn't... I didn't know. I'm sorry. I wasn't there to-"

"It's okay oppa." I cut him off before laying back on my bed. I stared at the ceiling  as I remeninced the times. This was still the same room I had been in a few years back and it still looked the same. I'm sure this was my permenant room in the whole of this hospital.

I chuckled darkly to myself.

The guilt in me was still there and I knew it. No matter what they said, Taemun's death was still rightfully my fault.I tightened my grip on the blanket and clunched it tightly to stop myself from breaking down again after all these years of finally moving on, I just can't cry anymore infront of Jonghyun oppa. 

Jonghyun's POV~

I didn't know she had such a terrible past. She must have blamed herself very badly...And where the hell was I? Damn maybe I should have stayed in korea... I cringed slightly at the thought and looked at Nora carefully. I need to make her happy!

*Wait for me Nora, I'll bring back your smile.*

________________________________________

2 days passed within a blink of an eye as Nora was finally released from the hospital which meant, it was Monday, Nora used 2 weekends which she could have rest and have some fun to go to the hospital instead of a weekday which she could skip but then, chances of missing a glance. Just a glance of Myungsoo would be enough for her.

She strolled into the school happily and did her usual routine.

1st, say high to Myungsoo though usually would get ignored.

2nd, go to Myungsoo's class first to put the bento she prepared early in the morning under his desks and leave before anyone sees her.

3, study and sometimes if she is lucky, Myungsoo would pass by her class making her squeal softly to herself.

4th, say goodbye to Myungsoo though she would be ignored and leave.

Boring really if I must say.

Nora quietly cringed at the sight in front of her. The sight which she never would have expected, her eyes widened as she looked at the familiar lunch box he had and thew it in the rubbish bin, after he was done, he casually fixed his attire before walking towards the main entrance.

And if that wasn't enough, Myungsoo had made eye contact with her as his cold smile turned into a frown as he continued walking like she wasn't there at all and kissed Chom Mi passionately in front of her. She turned away immediately as she could feel the tears threatening to fall pathetically.

She ran, as far as her short legs could carry her and bumped into someone. She kept her head down, muttering a soft sorry in english before continuing to run away before she felt that person's hands on her arm.

"N-Nora?" 

"J-Jong-Jonghyun oppa?" she sobbed as she felt him embraced her tightly.

"Ohh my poor dongsaeng what happened to you?" he asked in disbelief before his eyes turn into slits.

"Was it him?" He asked coldly.

Nora didn't reply but instead cried harder against his strong build while he was using one hand to stoke her hair and the other to hug her, he glared at the direction she came from and saw two people holding hands while smiling to each other.  His killer vibe must have reached the female as she turned her head around.

She gasped at him before quickly ushering the male somewhere else.

Jonghyun sighed heavily before returning his attention back to her, " Hey, stop crying okay? I'll bring you somewhere nice. Trust oppa okay?"

Nora blinked at him before nodding her head slightly, and forced herself to move towards his car. To be very honest, the one thing she needed right now was her bedroom and a pillow. Not going somewhere else. She just wanted some alone time right now.

________________________

After what seemed like forever, Nora had fell asleep on Jonghyun's pillow thogh was partially soaked from all the crying ealier. She woke up groggily while rubbing her eyes,"W-Where, are we?" she asked her voice slightly hoarsed.

Jonghyun just gave her a gentle smile before taking his hand out.

"Do you trust me?"

Nora blinked, once. Twice. Thrice.

Before pinking. "Is it safe?." she teased trying to hide her blush.

Jonghyun caught sight of her blush and smirked in victory. *I'm gonna make you smile llike there's no tomorrow, Nora.*

Jonghyun led her out of the car and they both walked towards the huge cave which was filled of darkness.

She took in a deep breathe and followed him. They continued to walk and finally reached the end where out of a sudden, the sun rays grew brighter she shut her eyes tight before opening them up again to see a beautiful scenery.

scenery_1.jpg2871.jpgscenery-209434.jpgbeautiful-autumn-scenery-723-10.jpg

______________________________

She turned around to see all of the scenery and a huge grin was plastered on Jonghyun's face as he looked at her surprised expression.

Suddenly, 4 figures started to emerge from the cave behind them. "Yo hyung!" One of them smiled before whistling at the sight before him, and I'm not talking about the beautiful magical scenery, the way he saw was the beautiful lady in front of him.

Jonghyun glared at his hyung and coughed loudly.

"Key*cough*stop*cough cough* looking *cough*" he cleared his throat afterwards before his eyes glimmered.

He introduced each one of them, smiling as all of them seemed to get along just fine except for one person, Choi Minho.

He dragged Minho out once Jonghyun led them towards the waterfall were the rest of them excluding Minho and Jonghyun started to splash water towards the other party. It seemed that all of her troubles were the last ting on her mind now and for now, she was starting to have some fun.

"Minho, be nice" Jonghyun whispered to his hyung who sighed.

"Nahhh, I'm too laz-"

That sentence earned a hard smack on the making Minho yelp in shock, rubbing it whisply glaring at the other who didn't back down and sent a glare back.

They were at it for a few minutes until Minho gave up realizing his hyung wasn't going to back down. He put his hands up, surrending while a smirk was on his face. 

"Fine, fine! But you so owe me one hyung~" he sang evily before skipping to the group who were now on their way to find a vine.

"Kalabunga!"Key screamed and jumped into the cooling liquid with a loud splash.

Soon, the rest join in and all of them were now wet. They swimmed and chilled until sunset with Jonghyun's and Minho's goal accomplished. Jonghyun's was something rather meaningful like making Nora have the best 5 hour she had of her life and Minho's was rather... Unsettling as he's goal was just to get that new poloroid 25x and also 50 packs of poloroids.

Yes it was rather expensive but then again, it was for Nora, his favourite dongsaeng he loved so much. He cringed and looked at his Chanel Wallet and also a 'Jewel' watch.  *Bye bye my fellow friends* he cried in his heart.

___________________________

The group strolled along everywhere until it was dark but the scenery was still as beautiful as ever. SHINee smiled before nodding to each other as the maknae turned to face her, "Nora noona, may you shine as brightly like SHINee. Hal dul Se~,"

"SHINee!" SHINee screamed and to their amazement, everywhere started to shine and fireworks appeared. Everyone's smile were really bright like the sun and were SHINing really. 

Everyone were taking out their phones and snapping pictures until Minho took out his poloroid. He smirked at Jonghyun and took pictures with all of them. He smiled and captured many memorable pictures.

Minho strolled over to Jonghyun slinging a shoulder over him and flashed his pearly white teeth. "Yes I planned this. By the way, add another US 5,000 to my account cos I'm going to US for a while too. Saranghaeyo hyung!" Minho beamed before walking back to Nora, handing her some pictures for keep sake.

Jonghyun clunched his wallet in his pocket and gritted his teeth, "Knew it..."

But unfortunately, good things would always come to an end as the group slowly started to part and Jonghyun had the duty to send her back home. Nora fell asleep halfway from exhaustion and Jonghyun took his time to reach the house. Because once they've reached, it would mean the sad heartbreaking dongsaeng would come back.

__________________________

Hi guise! Sorry for not updating recently but I was sick really and had a few tests so yeah... Hope that you like this chappie! Saranghaeyo to all my loyal subbies and commentors baby! Did you guise listen to EXO's Ver 2 of Growl? I love it a lot cos there were more close up's with the members unlike ver 1 which concentrated mostly on the cheography....

And also there's Henry 1-4-3!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh falling in love real badly! Teehee!

You guise are mai 1-4-3 and I'll always be your 4-8-6~ 

Nights

- SHINinGURL