Her past part 2

Her Only Wish

I laid on my bed tossing around slightly and coughed loudly. I looked at the figure in front of me as I felt his warm and gentle eyes staring at me.

I furrowed my eyebrows and glared at him, "Dude, it's rude to stare you know?" the latter shook his head and began to look down occasionally looking up again but looks away once our eyes met. I sighed in frustration and looked at the latter. I crossed my arms and stared at him.

He looked at me surprised at scribbled on the piece of paper in front of him.

Do you need something chingu?

*CHINGU? When the heck was I a chingu of someone with the likes of him? Geez.*

"I want to read 'Romeo and Juliet'" I blurted out and metally smacked myself. When the heck did I even like shakespears? Who cares? It's not like he's gonna do anything about it right? Well at least that's what I thought until I saw hm get up and took his coat with him on the nearby couch.

"Yah! Where are you going? It's snowing out there!" I shouted at him forgetting that he was partically deaf. But I'm sure he heard at least something... Maybe he went back to his room or something. I rested my head on the pillow and fought the urge to find him. *Who cares about a mute and partically mute boy? I have enough troubles as it is already... I shouldn't have even let him in... *

It was already 4 o'clock and there was still no signs of that boy. My eyes were wide open the whole way and I even skipped meals because I was worried about him that I didn't even notice the bowl of porridge in front of me. I just continued to stare out into the window , looking down towards the entrance seeing if there was any trace of the boy but to no avail.

I racked my hair through my hair and blew a rasberry. 

What did I do in my past life to deserve this? 

I got up from the bed and slipped on my slippers and was about to leave when I saw a red face boy holding onto the stupid Shakes Spear book. 

"Pabo..." I muttered and took the book from him but when my hands were toucing his, it was extremely hot. "Oww! You're burning?" I gasped and touched his forehead.

The boy was panting heavily and his eyelids were as close to closing but then, the small smile was still plastered on his face. I laid him down on the nearby couch and went to find a nurse. But then, the throbbing pain in my head came. This time, I stopped dead on my tracks. 

I couldn't move at all.

I felt darkness trying to take over me as my whole body began to feel extremely numb, from my fingers, to my hands, my arms and all the way until I fell on my knees. My eyes were wide open as I couldn't believe such terrible timing. With the last bit of energy I had, I crawled towards the emergency button and hit it with all my might.

*Screw my life*

___________________________

His gentle smiled lingered on my mind as I woke up with a sudden jolt. I felt paralysed. I wanted to move my limbs but to no avail. I tried to open my eyes but couldn't. *Am I blind??* I wondered. I wanted to speak but nothing came up. I mentally sighed to mysef and tried to calm myself thinking of the good things...

Good things like Myungsoo...

*Myungsoo... How I miss your smile. * I thought but the smile in my memory was a different one. I tried to focus harder but all I could see was just a pink shirt then darkness.

_____________________

Mianhe for te shortupdate... Don't be mad okay? Miannnnnn. Buuing Buuing! Don't be mad! Hope you'll look frward to the next chappie even more okay?Saranghaeyo!