It can't be...

Her Only Wish

No One's POV

"One bowl of upsized beef ramen! Make it spicy and also add another bowl of Kimchi ramen!" Nora cried to the ahjussi who quickly prepared the dishes.

This was one of her favourite store located downtown and despite it's small size, the food here was rather mouth-watering.

She started to remenice the times when she came here and eat just to overcome her troubles. But not only was the food here good, the Ahjussi was rather nice and so was his son who was currently studying overseas to become a lawyer. His son was 8 years older than her and his cooking skills were jjang! 

When the bowl of upsized beef ramen was served, she noticed the familliar decoration on it, the beef were cut into thin slices and were placed in a cresent shape like a hair. The two eggs were side by side with a little ketchup sauce just below it though it was just very little and lastly the smiling cheese hotdog which never failed to cheer her up whenever she was down was placed below the eggs.

This was the special ramen the Ahjussi's son would cook for her, but then wasn't he-

"Miss me?" a figure appeared from the kitchen and took off his head band. Shaking his bangs and flipped them to make sure that they were in the right place. Nora stared at the figure, mouth agaped and stuttered.

"J-Jo-JONGHYUN Oppa???" she screamed gleefully and ran into his embrace. Jonghyun smiled at her affectionatelly and ruffled her hair lightly.

"Surprised my dear dongsaeng?"

She nodded her head and beamed at him, "I missed you Jonghyun oppa!"she said as tears threathened to escape from her eyes. After all, she was one of the person who objected him from studying aboard but then realised that she was getting in the way of his dream and therefore decided to let him go.

Kim Jonghyun

tumblr_moxvq4ip5Y1ra7dmfo8_250.gif

 

age: 24 years old

Occupation: Lawyer and a singer at the club at night together with his friends

Others- Very hot. Playboy type. Very cunning and sweet when you reallly know him.

Never get on his bad side or you might get your poned everyday...

"How are you?" Jonghyun asked and they started to chat catching out with what they missed and it wasn't that long before Nora confessed to him that she has a crush and wants to make him hers and how his attitue changed. She told him everything though leaving out some parts which might make Jonghyun really mad like how Myungsoo threw away the food in front of her for the first few days.

Jonghyun listened without interrupting once, crossing his arms once in a while thinking about his dongsaeng's little crush with that boy.

Once she was finished, Jonghyun stood up without a second of hesitation and told her straight,"Bring me to him now. I want to see him... "

When she gave hiim the 'look' he just shrugged,"Just to see how he hot he is. I mean like aren't I good enough?"

___________________________

"No wonder you like him. He's as hot as Taemin and as bad boyish as Minho... Omo..."

*But to be honest... Minho only looks like a bad boy but in reality he is just a softie... Bleh no way am I gonna tell him that or I would lose my head any moment... Haizz.* he thought while looking at the boy scanning him from head to toe and noticing something strange like how he was looking for someone as he kept sighing now and then.

*Now I understand why she like him.... My dear dongsaeng finally got a crush. But to a playboy? Really? Haizz..*he thought.

Speaking of which, Nora''s eyes were glued to him. Everything he did like how hot he was his bottom lip and even just biting his lower lip. She mentally fanned herself as she looked at him when suddenly, she felt everything suddenly go in circles around her. Her head felt heavy and she felt her legs weakening. 

*The heck?*

She held onto her head weakly and tried shaking off the feeling but it only got worse and finally, felt darkness over take her and collapsed on Jonghyun's arms.

"Nora?"

Jonghyun immediately rushed her to the nearest hospital, pacing up and down anxiously waiting for her result.

When the doctor finally came out, he rushed towards him who sighed grimly and urshered him to his office. Gesturing to the seat in front of him, the doctor finally broke the news to him.

"She has cancer... It's terminal and has reached the last stage..."

_____________________________________________

To be continued...

Anneyong fans! Finally put in a SHINee character! Look forward as more idols might come in too! 

Saranghaeyo!

Mianhe for now updating! Promise to update every friday okay? >_<

New M/V alert ! Breaking News!

I want JONGHYUN Oppa's Boy's Meet U T^T

tumblr_moxkryMlnU1s3rqjmo1_500.png

tumblr_moxgtfyGqz1qeapkdo1_1280.jpg