Countdown + Surprise

Her Only Wish

Countdown

He walked towards me with eyes full of sorrow and pain. 

"I'm sorry for what I did..." he muttered to me and pulled me closer to him, embracing me tightly like he was about to lose me any moment. 

I stared at him in shock. 

Tears brimmed at the corner of my eyes as I closed them. 

*It's okay Myungsoo. As long as you know what you did was wrong...* Suddenly, he pulled  away.

Before she knew what was happening, Myungsoo had already left. Then, out of no where, she saw Myungsoo and Chom Mi kissing passionately as he saw her. Not stopping at all and smirked at her playfully.

White powder fell on her head as she hung her head in shame.

*I feel like a fool now.*

Her head ached badly as well as her heart. Blood flowed endlessly from her nose-

"Nora ah..."

"Nora... Wake up.

Nora woke up to find herself stuck in an unfamilliar place. She got up and saw Daehyn infront of her.

"You okay?" he asked worriedly.

Nora stared at him.

"Yeah... By the way. Why am I here?" she asked bringing the blanket towards her.

"You don't remember?" she shook her head and thought hard.

 


Flashback<<

Tears fell down endlessly from her eyes towards her chin. She had ran out of school to a nearby park.

The skies was pitch black and thunder started rumbling causing the ground to shake for a while.

Nora remained unaffected and stared at her hands silent tears ran down her face as rain droplets began to fall from the sky. 

She cried hard and sobbed in the rain as it grew heavier, so did her cries. 

Images appeared before her now and then from her childhood when she had first saw Myungsoo. Their embarassing scenarios. Every little and tiny event appeared. The last image to appear was Myungsoo's mocking face.

How happy he looked when he had kissed Chom Mi.  She remembered. The salty taste of tears turned metal-like and within a few minutes, she had loss concious. Blood and rain drenched her uniform. 

When out of no where, Daehyun dropped his umbrella down and ran towards the helpless figure which was as cold as ice.

"Yah! Yah. Nora! Respond! Say something!" he urged.

But Nora remained silent. 

Without thinking, he carried her bridal style and ran towards his house as fast as he could. Thank god he lived near here or else it would have been quite a problem.

"Mr Daehyun." his caucasion servent appeared. 

"Sebestian. Bring her to my room and ask Lily and Margret to change her." Daehyun commended in fluent english as Sebestian did a slight bow and carried Nora away. 

"Sir, I've brought extra clothes for you to change." one of the servents said and left it on the bed before retreating back into her headquaters. He sighed and quickly went for a quick shower. 


"How is she?"

"She's fine sir but just a little... Sick." Sebestian reassured.

"How so?" Daehyun settled himself on the living room couch taking a bunch of papers from the table as Sebestian took the teapot out and gently mixed the tea leaves with the water.

"Well for one, she has cancer." 

"Oh... Wait what? Could you please repeat that. Did I hear it wrongly or did you actually say that she has-"

"Yes sir she is confirmed to have cancer." Sebestian replied calmly as he gracefully poured tea into his master's cup."Enjoy."

"You were a doctor before. Could you approximatel tell me..." 

"Sire, I don't really think it's a good idea though. It's her privacy after all."

"Oh come on Sebby. Please! I won't tell. Sides' she's my friend since middle school. I treat her like my little sister you know. As her brother, I ought to know her situation don't you agree?" Daehyun argued fairly.

Sebestian may have been a 30 year old man who have full knowledge of medicine and academics. He who have seen many blood shed since young and had learnt never to grow soft to anyone and keep his clients privacy a secret really has no chance against his master. His master who had given him the wonderful opportunity to study and achieve many awards that even wealthy foreigners had begged him to come and work for them.

Unfortunately, he remain loyal to the one and only Daehyun. He would serve no one other than Daehyun though it might sould rather cheesy but it was the truth.

"Yes sir. Looking at her current pshylogical and mental stage, I think that -"

"Wait mental? Do you mean she has some problems other that the pshylogical stuff?" Daeehyun questioned.

"Yes sir. Now back to the topic, all I can say is that if she ccontinues to become like those people, she would have about 6 months to live or if her conditions worsen. It could be reduced to just three months."

"Wait. What do you mean by those people?"

"Well sir, it is those people who have given up on living. Meaning. She has already given up on trying to escape and fight cancer."

 


 "So that's basically what happened." Daehyun smiled.

"Oh... So you know now huh." Nora mumbled.

"Well yeah." he rubbed the back of his neck embarassed.

"So is it true? I have only half a year?"

"Maybe lesser though. But Sebb- I mean Sebestian is hardly wrong."

*The last time I saw the doctor(2 weeks ago), he told me I had only 7 months. Now what? Six? Urgh screw life.*

"Hey, you okay? Want to skip school today?" she nodded.

Daehyun relaxed a little and went out of the room. 

*One month, approximately 30 days. 6 months meaning only 180 days left. Damn.*

"I told the school that you had chicken pox and had Sebby make an MC for you. So.... Where do you want to go? I mean like, we can't stay here in this boring house today, the sun's beautiful and the weather's perfect. Wait! I've got the perfect place to go! So I'll ask Lulu to get you some clothes okay? OKAY! "


 "Erm... Where are we?" 

" Where do you think?" 

"Singapore?" *Whoa*

"BINGO!*

Flashback<<

After Nora had been dressed in just a simple crop tee with jeans and sneakers, Daehyun had pulled her away and dragged her into the car which led them to the airport. 

Daehyun smiled gently towards the counter lady who swooned under his gaze and immediately, gave him his private jet immediately. (Usua;;y you would need to wait for about an hour or so... For all I know it was because other people were also using it.)

After they boarded the jet, they flew straight towards the little red dot. Unfortunately, Nora had been too busy sleeping towards the whole journey to bother about what was happening around her.

After they landed, Sebestian quickly made arrangements for the two.

Leaving them at Marina Square alone.

>>End Of Flashback


Surprise

Wow. The whole journey only took 4 hours in total... Which was really fast... 

"Private jets hun, what do you expect?" he smirked.

She sighed boredly and stared at the hot sun which shone it's merciless gaze at her. Thank god for the breeze though.

If it wasn't for what happened yesterday, Nora would have been super excited. But she just wasn't in the mood. Everything had grown wrong.

While Nora was trying her hardest to pay attention to what Daehyun had said, she just couldn't help but space out and in the end, she hadn't even realised that Daehyun was gone. 

*. He's gone* Nora sighed and hugged her knees tightly.

At least she remembered that Daehyun had told her to stay put whenever she was lost or alone.

Well besides that, she had unwillingly taken cash from him to have some fun... *Booo... *

"Excuse me, are you Miss-" 

"Nora?????" 

Upon hearing her name, she looked up to find Myungsoo.

"Oh hi Myungsoo... Wait WHATT? MYUNGSOO???"

"Yo." he smiled. On the outside, he may appear calm but in the inside, he was totally freaking out.

*WHY WAS NORA HERE? STUPID SHINYEONG I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE TRUSTED HER. URGH SCREW MY LIFE*

"Why are you-"

"Just shush and follow me."

Myungsoo quickly dragged Nora towards the car as it headed into somewhere they both didn't know where it would go.

*I hate Kim Shinyeong so BADLY*

Flashback<<

Myungsoo silently stridded out of his house, walking towards the school with his head phones on when out of no where, a bright red Mercedes car came and pulled over right in front of him. 

"Get in." the voice spoke. 

"Wait whaaat????" he cried but was forced into the car and knocked unconcious. 

When he woke up, he had found himself somewhere hot and warm. Next to him was a note telling him what to do and two tickets to this place called 'Universal Studios' 

He frowned and walked towards the desinated area with help from kind and friendly passer-bys. 

He looked around and found the girl in the description and sighed.

He expected the gurl to be some sort of fan girl who had begged ShinYeong into letting him see her. Trust me, it had been done many many many times -,-...

But what he didn't expect was for the girl to be someone he knew... Very well in addition - Nora noona.

*This is going to be one heck of a day...*

End of Flashback<<

 



Hey guys sorry for not updating recently, I don't know why but I just did. So please accept this so called 'Double Update' of mine and hope that it isn't rally a failure heehee.

Please anticipate the next chappie.

If you like my story and wish to know and read more please do subscribe^^

Love this story?

Upvote.

Want to comment and add little story plots, comment below.

Saranghae~ BTW I loved EXO's running man~ Heard that they're gonna do a variety show too~ 9 more days~ Hwaiting! 

Exo-exo-31296771-500-269.gif

tumblr_m90j0vRyZr1reni5uo2_500.gif

6308108-256-k187718.jpg

Please do continue to support SHINinGURL peeps I love you all <3

tumblr_m1b0tfgbVQ1r99f4t.gif