Bad Day Part 2

Her Only Wish

Even after that incident, Nora went back to school.

Face full of cheerfullness and liveliness was evident on her face. Many people who walked passed her started to gossip about what happened yesterday but she didn't want to show her weak side to anyone. Especially not Myungsoo.

She skipped towards the hallway and as usual, Myungsoo stood there peacefully waiting for his 'girlfriend'

Her heart churned and for a brief moment, tears were starting to form at the corner of her eyes.

*I wish he would wait for me instead of Chomi... I wish. He would go back to his normal self. Why are you like this whenever I need you?* she thought and after realising Chom Mi was looking at her- no, it was more of staring at her. Her eyes softened for a while but hardened again and quickly dragged Myungsoo away.

*Andwae. Don't go. Myungsoo.* she screamed in her head but instead, let out a shaky breath and waved at him. "Bye bye..." she whispered.

She watched Myungsoo's retreating figure full of pain. Suddenly, something slid down her nose. The taste of metal was on her lips.

She looked down to find a gooey red substance on the floor which she dreaded the most.

Blood

She looked around to see if anyone was around but thankfully there wasn't and quickly ran to the toilet. She skipped the first half of her period and whistfully left the bathroom. She glanced down at her uniform- hint of red could be found on it as she let out a grim smile to no one in particular.

She glanced towards the clock debating whether to leave but decided against it. Running towards the office for a pair of new uniform.

She passed by Myungsoo and was about to say something when he stopped.

*He stopped!*

"Did you get that uniform from the trash or something?" he said out loud and the people who were nearby started snickering. You looked down in embarassment. You tugged the hem of your shirt and blushed furiously, "Ermm, I- I dirtied mine... " she whispered and she could hear girls giggling and the boys trying to hide their laughter.

Myungsoo noticed her odd behavior and looked around, *Did I say it a little too loud?* 

He was about to ask them to shut up but Chom Mi cut him, "Now now guise, will you please shut up? Can't you see that unnie is already as troubled as she was yesterday? So would you guys be kind enough to-"

"SHUT UP." Shin Yeong smirked and walked towards Nora. 

Chom Mi frowned, obviously pissed that Shin Yeong was here while Myungsoo stiffened. 

Myungsoo was staring at Shin Yeong eyes full of love, gentleness and most of all, it was like the old Myungsoo. Not L, but just the old Kim Myungsoo. *Screw this. It's my chance now!* he thought.

He let out a loud laugh and smirked towards Shin Yeong who blinked at him in confusion.

"! How dare you interupt my girl while she's talking?" he snarled in fury.

*Go L! Just like how we practised!* Chom Mi's eyes sparkled and grin a perfect grin but his eyes were focused on Shin Yeong who frowned. L did a hidden smirk but his face remained emotionless. He thought Shin Yeong was jealous but little did he know, it was far from that.

*Bastard. Nora is here too you know? If you dare do anything-*

"C'mon babe, let's just leave." L said gently and pullled her in for a kiss. 

Shin Yeong's eyes widened with disbelief and gritted her teeth full of anger. *DUDE! NORA IS STILL HERE! YOU'RE GONNA HURT HER FEELINGS IF YOU GUYS CONTINUE TO MAKE OUT! URGH* she screamed in her head.

Shin Yeong looked towards the side mirror to see Nora's eyes which were already as wide as saucers. Shin Yeong couldn't even imagine the pain she felt when she saw her crush making out with her girlfriend in public. Tears brimmed at the corner of her eyes as Nora quietly slipped away.

The crowd was still watching them intently but Myungsoo couldn't care less. *Kim Shin Yeong. Are you feeling hurt right now? hmm? * he smirked and finally pulled away only to see Shin Yeong walking towards Daehyun who was staring at Nora's retreating figure full of concern and sympathy.

Shin Yeong let out a sighed and ran after Nora. "Unnie-"

"Hey Shin Yeong could you just leave me alone for now?" Nora said, her back facing her.

Shin Yeong took a step further wanting to argue but was held back by Daehyun who shook his head lightly and pulled her towards the classroom. 

Soon, the bell rang signalling the students to return back to their respective classrooms.

Nora walked towards the school library and walked in cautiously lucky for her, the libririan went out and her school library had two storeys in it. As usual, she went towards the roof top entrance which was given to her by the principal who knew about her condition and entrusted her not to tell anyone about it.

The rooftop was the only place in the whole school which she was able to rest peacefully in, like a garden, the rooftop was surrounded by flowers of different size and species. All which had their own unique smell. She took a deep breath inhaling the scent of flowers that had bloomed yesterday.

She then walked towards the small round table and sat there. It was next to the window and you could see the field clearly She glanced down to find Myungsoo walking towards the goal keeper- face full of sweat but the smile on his face was plastered there. You sat there puting your head on your hand for support as you watched his class play soccer.

The girls screamed and cheered whenever Myungsoo managed to block the ball from reaching the net of the goal post.

The way he his lips in anticipation; Ruffling his hair whenever he messed up; Did a small pout whenever the ball went pass him towards the net, whenever he grinned like a little kid whenever he successfully managed to block the ball. 

Every little thing he did, Nora would smile at it sheepishly and giggled at his little actions.

Until, he saw her.

Park Chom Mi. Who ran up to him and helped clean his sweat off. Smiling as her eyes were filled with love towards the other.

Nora's heart cringed at the sight, looking away, she decided to leave.

She quickly packed her stuff and walked towards the exit. As she walked to the hall, she saw Myungsoo sitting down outside the canteen which was pretty near to the girl's toilet probably waiting for Chom Mi.

Nora smiled gently and walked up to him. Smiling at his features that she had missed so much. She slowly touched his spiky hair eyes full of happiness and joy. *Myungsoo*

"Ahem."

Nora spun around face to face with Chom Mi.

"Nora-ah. Please. Back off." Chom Mi muttered softtly but loud enough for Nora to hear. *It took me so hard to get him away from you Nora. Stop it. I can't lose Myungsoo. I need him as much as he needs Shin Yeong.*

Chom Mi looked at Nora whose eyes were filled with despair. 

"I-I'm so sorry Chom Mi- ah. I-I... " * I just wanted the old Myungsoo back* 

"Just stop. Stop. You don't know how much it hurts and how jealous I get whenever I see Myungsoo around you. Whenever you made those bentos and secretly put it in his bag. He would eat it. You do not know how jealous I bloody am seeing that. To be honest, I wanted to be like those es you see in korean dramas and well-"

"Hurt her?"

"Yeah." Chom Mi's eyes widened full of shock and surprise.

"Well you don't need to feel jealous anymore babe." Myungsoo said calmly taking the baby powder in his hand.

*Myungsoo wouldn-*

Putting it on top of Nora as she felt a sudden fluffy substance on her head.

Nora stared at Myungsoo bewildered that he even did that to her.

"Do you feel better now Chom Mi? Well if you are, let's just go. You're wasting my time standing there." Myungsoo left with his cool man pose not even looking back once. 

Tears were b as Nora sank on the cold hard floor. Shocked and paralysed.

*He... He actually did it.* 

____________________________________________________________

LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Chappie? Well it was kinda long for me. Hope you guys like it. Do comment more ^^ Love you a million. ^^

Have an awesome weekend.

-Myungsoo was such an . Haizz- >:[